Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 07-17-2009, 02:44 PM #1
MikeSantor
Wub Wub Wub

Shock I need ur help...

So Im trying to do everything I can think of for this dude and his family:

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=3156286

I really cant imagine having this syndrome or even wors be in the family of someone that had it and not having the money to do anything about it.

So off the bat I was going to take what little money I do have and buy some gear from BBT and have all you guys sign it. Then im going to have the same guys running the NTK headband auctions auction the Signed Shock swag off and ill mail the stuff to the winners. all the money will go to the family's.

Aside from that, I dont know how many actual aftershock jerseys you guys got a piece for the year but does anyone have a game worn jersey they want to donate? again i want to have everyone sign it and auction it off to give to Adam's family.
If anyone has anything they could donate shock/paintball oriented, either hit me up on here or call/text me at 708-921-9950.

Thanks guys.

Last edited by MikeSantor : 07-17-2009 at 05:19 PM.
MikeSantor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-18-2009, 08:50 AM #2
J Shock 99
OutLaw 99

J Shock 99 is a Professional paintball player
Mike will do what I can rally some stuff up.
J Shock 99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 08:52 AM #3
MikeSantor
Wub Wub Wub

Thanks Salm.
MikeSantor is offline   Reply With Quote