Old 04-25-2016, 07:19 AM #1
jacapbinc
BIG BLACK

jacapbinc plays in the PSP
 plays in the NXL
jacapbinc owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
jacapbinc plays in the APPA D4 division
MWXL #2 - D5 3Man Roster

I wanted to post a response to a customers question on this topic but, for some reason, I can't seem to find it again using this app I'm forced to use via my phone. However, I wanted to get a clear understanding and do my research, prior to responding. So here we go!

The question was regarding having 1 D4 player on a D5 man roster. Guys we're going to try what you suggested and allow 1 single D4 player per roster into D5 3 man. We all need to consider this an experiment and if it proves unmanageable we will need to change it right after the event. The rules you are looking at pertain to 5 man (The NXL doesn't run D5 3man). There a single drop down player is 20% of the team but of course in 3 man it 33 1/3, that's a significant difference in the talent pool when facing a team with no D4 player. But at the end of the day we are adding this division to encourage more competition, so if this is how we get it we are all for it.

Please post up with any questions.

Thanks!
jacapbinc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 04-26-2016, 09:42 AM #2
Pink Ego

Pink Ego plays in the APPA D4 division
Sounds good.
Old 06-07-2016, 11:41 AM #3
Pink Ego

Pink Ego plays in the APPA D4 division
We hope there are enough teams interested in the D5 3Man for event #3 in July.
I registered our team today but was not able to submit our roster, will you allow 1 D4 player to roster per team? Thanks for the help.