PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 07-13-2009, 03:47 PM #1
Punisherball54
Judge my marker, do u?

Paintball Phoenix and Driving Range

Hello, I was wondering if anyone have ever played the field that location on the highway 72 between Athens and Huntsville? It right next to the golf driving range. I wasn't sure what's name of the field. I've searched in the website and couldn't able to find it. Mostly are in the Athens which it wasn't the one what I have seen in the highway 72. I was too busy to stop by. Just want to know what's your feedback of that field. These feedbacks in the pbreview.com just went disappeared for unknown reason.

Thanks!
“High end marker matters not. Look at me. Judge me by my marker, do you? Hmm? Hmm. And well you should not. For my ally is the paintball Force, and a powerful ally it is. Paintball life creates it, makes it grow. Its paintball energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous begins are we, not this crude matter. You must feel the paintball force around you; here, between you, me, the airbag, the ground, everywhere, yes. Even between the land and referee.”

Converted from Yoda’s quotes…..
Punisherball54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2009, 04:43 PM #2
ROB.HENNING

ROB.HENNING owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Paintball Phoenix please check the field / store guide before posting
Old 07-13-2009, 08:26 PM #3
Load SM5
Watching You Poo

Load SM5 is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Load SM5 supports Cereal Killerz 2
Load SM5 donated to help Peyton Trent
It's probably ok but don't leave any of your stuff there. I think it's due for it's 3rd annual burning to the ground.
Old 07-13-2009, 08:29 PM #4
Punisherball54
Judge my marker, do u?

oh? Been burned up twice times??? I didn't know that.. I've been away for college most of the times...
“High end marker matters not. Look at me. Judge me by my marker, do you? Hmm? Hmm. And well you should not. For my ally is the paintball Force, and a powerful ally it is. Paintball life creates it, makes it grow. Its paintball energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous begins are we, not this crude matter. You must feel the paintball force around you; here, between you, me, the airbag, the ground, everywhere, yes. Even between the land and referee.”

Old 08-05-2009, 09:29 AM #5
Punisherball54
Judge my marker, do u?

Anyone? Is anyone planning to ballin this Saturday Aug 8th at the Phoenix Paintball Division field?

Old 08-05-2009, 09:47 AM #6
cunnimj89US
Oh,Hai Guise!

cunnimj89US is a Supporting Member
cunnimj89US owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
I'll be there saturday late and sunday all day. It's an alright field, they have a tire/hyperball field, a town thing, a woods, and an airball. They don't usually blow up the airball, or haven't lately, which makes me sad. They're making 2 tournament teams, they have a kids team then an older person team. Anyother questions just hit me up, I go there alot.

Here's their website, it's crappy and they don't update it much. http://www.phoenixpaintballdivision.com/phx_news.htm
"As a single footstep will not make a path on the earth, so a single thought will not make a pathway in the mind. To make a deep physical path, we walk again and again. To make a deep mental path, we must think over and over the kind of thoughts we wish to dominate our lives." ---Henry David Thoreau

Last edited by cunnimj89US : 08-05-2009 at 09:51 AM.
cunnimj89US is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 01:03 PM #7
Punisherball54
Judge my marker, do u?

Hmm, do you recommend us to come Sunday instead of Saturday? We are looking for to play with people who can play better in paintball. Let's hope that they would blow up the airball field. If not, I'll blow these airbags field up with all my lungs out if I HAD to. Ha. Anyway, the reason why I'm asking for good players because we will be playing several tournaments coming up this fall as soon as we return back to the college in New York. Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cunnimj89US View Post
I'll be there saturday late and sunday all day. It's an alright field, they have a tire/hyperball field, a town thing, a woods, and an airball. They don't usually blow up the airball, or haven't lately, which makes me sad. They're making 2 tournament teams, they have a kids team then an older person team. Anyother questions just hit me up, I go there alot.

Here's their website, it's crappy and they don't update it much. http://www.phoenixpaintballdivision.com/phx_news.htm

Old 08-05-2009, 01:57 PM #8
Hell-Intimidator
PSN: GrimTheRipper

Hell-Intimidator supports DLX Technology
^ I'll be in with him. Be there.
Old 08-06-2009, 01:59 AM #9
cunnimj89US
Oh,Hai Guise!

cunnimj89US is a Supporting Member
cunnimj89US owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Sunday is usually the slower day. THat's the day the team practices and there's alot of sitting around. Saturday have been busy lately, I think saturday would be best.

could do both.
"As a single footstep will not make a path on the earth, so a single thought will not make a pathway in the mind. To make a deep physical path, we walk again and again. To make a deep mental path, we must think over and over the kind of thoughts we wish to dominate our lives." ---Henry David Thoreau
cunnimj89US is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 09:57 AM #10
Punisherball54
Judge my marker, do u?

Alright, we will play this Saturday noon or afternoon. See ya there.

ReplyRegional Ups