Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 02-27-2015, 02:31 PM #1
andrewb.nichols

Angel Warp Feed help

Hey everyone, got my angel LCD up and together and I have a couple questions. I wanna wire in the warp feed as per the instructions by AGD, and I was wondering how the heck to I splice into my trigger wires without fully cutting them? I know if I try they will end up cut all the way threw and then I can splice and solder them the way they need but I need some advice on wether that will effect the way the board will function. The next question I have is should I extend the intellifeed wire to the top of the angel or just buy a cheap agitated hopper. I kind of like the fact that no batteries means less weight since it will run off on the Angel batter with the intelli. Please offer up some suggestions!! Thanks in advance!!

andrewb.nichols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 02-27-2015, 07:45 PM #2
dr.strangelove
The Angel Eye Doctor

has been a member for 10 years
You could actually just use the (+) jumper on the Warp feed to run it off the intellifeed wires instead of splicing into your solenoid wires, but it won't hurt anything either way. The Warp doesn't draw anything away from the solenoid, just uses the ground or + voltage for signaling.

If you don't want to deal with wiring you could also just use the vibration sensor. An LCD will have enough recoil to activate it.

I wouldn't recommend using the intellifeed for powering your loader. Even with the old revvies that really killed battery life.
dr.strangelove is online now   Reply With Quote