PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old Yesterday, 03:06 PM #1
brandonmh

brandonmh has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
brandonmh supports Ninja Paintball
brandonmh supports Empire
What year Angel is this? (Yes I read the sticky)

Hey guys, I am looking for info on this gun my friend is selling. He says it is an Angel Speed with messiah reg. The sticky shows an 03 Speed but no 04 which I think this might be. Does anybody know what year this is or how much it might be worth?

http://imgur.com/a/R8cJ9
Advertisement
Old Yesterday, 03:26 PM #2
gchette

has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by brandonmh View Post
Hey guys, I am looking for info on this gun my friend is selling. He says it is an Angel Speed with messiah reg. The sticky shows an 03 Speed but no 04 which I think this might be. Does anybody know what year this is or how much it might be worth?

http://imgur.com/a/R8cJ9
Its an 03 or 04 Speed. They are aesthetically the same. If its in working condition probably $150 tops. They aren't very sought after, don't have eyes, but can be nice shooters if properly set up.

WTB: Red Angel G7 Avalanche (Dark G7) Grips
WTB: G7 45* Frame
gchette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 04:14 PM #3
brandonmh

Quote:
Originally Posted by gchette View Post
Its an 03 or 04 Speed. They are aesthetically the same. If its in working condition probably $150 tops. They aren't very sought after, don't have eyes, but can be nice shooters if properly set up.
Thanks. He said it hasn't been charged in years so I'm assuming the battery needs replaced as well. How much does it cost to replace the board to convert it to a 9V?
Old Yesterday, 04:19 PM #4
gchette

Quote:
Thanks. He said it hasn't been charged in years so I'm assuming the battery needs replaced as well. How much does it cost to replace the board to convert it to a 9V?
Board and parts about $100. If you'd replace that battery that's about 30, but the existing board could be trashed too. Does the charger come with it? If you just want to get up and running I'd send it to Eastcoast Angel. He'd go through it and do the conversation for you.

Old Yesterday, 04:21 PM #5
brandonmh

Quote:
Originally Posted by gchette View Post
Board and parts about $100. If you'd replace that battery that's about 30, but the existing board could be trashed too. Does the charger come with it? If you just want to get up and running I'd send it to Eastcoast Angel. He'd go through it and do the conversation for you.
No charger so it's just guessing at this point. I can get the gun for around $80, but not sure if its worth putting all the extra money into it just to get it working.
Old Yesterday, 04:26 PM #6
gchette

Quote:
No charger so it's just guessing at this point. I can get the gun for around $80, but not sure if its worth putting all the extra money into it just to get it working.
Unless you have an attachment to it, probably not in this case. If you're looking for an Angel the 05 and 06 Speeds are great for the money or really anything A4 Fly - G7 Era will serve you well.