Alright, I know I have an Impulse and a lot of you guys are anit-Smart Parts, but there is not reason we cant get along
. Anyway, I am impressed with the Omen and was looking at one for a backup possibly. So i have some questions:
1. Operating PSI and avg. shots per fill for your tank (lemme know what size).
2. Whats the boards max bps? (my chrony max is 17, so if its higher than that, I'm happy)
3. Is its easy to walk the trigger, the Omen does have an odd style trigger, is there really any differance?
4. How does it run off of Co2 w/ and w/o anti-siphon?
5. Relaibility, is it reliable so far, and is it a fairly simple gun internal wise?
6. This Heathen/Avatar/Minion/etc I have been hearing about, does anyone know about these?, or are they just kinda a runor right now?
7. And where are you guys finding these things so damn cheap?
Thanks a lot, sorry to bother you guys with so many questions, but the Omen is a little known of gun.