Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 06-29-2009, 03:55 PM #1
TmfO
Team BIO HAZARD

How far from the parking lot to the staging area?

As stated, about how far from the parking lot to the staging area?
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 06-29-2009, 04:58 PM #2
tjs0349
Tim

Annual Supporting Member
tjs0349 is playing at Living Legends VII
tjs0349 supports Empire
Depends on where you park. The parking lot at the field isn't far from the staguing area at all. The overflow parking lots that are only used for big games are pretty far.
Old 06-29-2009, 05:11 PM #3
steve_81
Paintballing since 1996

steve_81 is reppin' sidebar 4 life
They may be far but they keep a pretty good flow of taxi's going so it's not that bad.
Old 06-29-2009, 05:23 PM #4
DLSPaintball
Team Breakout

If you have a campsite, those aren't far from the staging area. If you're a VIP, that's the closest you can park to the staging area. If you park in the regular parking lot, I think it's about a half mile from the staging area, but they keep shuttles running back and forth.
Smart Parts Ion w/ Ups: 14" Freak w/ .693 and Reball Inserts, Silver Smart Parts Body, Extreme Rage Twistlock Feedneck, Clippard QEV, ****** Eyes (Green), CP Reg, CP Roller Trigger, NDZ Rail, NDZ On/Off w/ Bleed, Scenario Dreams Ion T-Board w/ Membrane Pad, Tech-T L7 Bolt, Orange Ball Detents, ****** Easy On/Off Button, and Contract Killer Grips.

My Feedback > +2/-0

Free, quick, and easy money!
Old 06-29-2009, 06:13 PM #5
noahlindberg

has been a member for 10 years
its a decent walk from the parking but there is a nice group of taxis that makes it nice so you dont have to walk all the way
Old 06-29-2009, 07:05 PM #6
TmfO
Team BIO HAZARD

So getting there early on Saturday would be good advice??
Old 06-29-2009, 07:54 PM #7
tjs0349
Tim

Annual Supporting Member
tjs0349 supports Empire
Yes it would be good advice. And if you can get there on Friday early evening, you can get your registration taken care of and get paint. Makes Saturday morning less of a hassle. All you have to do is chrono on Saturday then.
Old 06-29-2009, 08:41 PM #8
DLSPaintball
Team Breakout

Let's put it this way. The last 2 years I've showed up 7:30 or 8 on Saturday and missed the start. Gates open at 7, get there as close as possible.
Smart Parts Ion w/ Ups: 14" Freak w/ .693 and Reball Inserts, Silver Smart Parts Body, Extreme Rage Twistlock Feedneck, Clippard QEV, ****** Eyes (Green), CP Reg, CP Roller Trigger, NDZ Rail, NDZ On/Off w/ Bleed, Scenario Dreams Ion T-Board w/ Membrane Pad, Tech-T L7 Bolt, Orange Ball Detents, ****** Easy On/Off Button, and Contract Killer Grips.

My Feedback > +2/-0

Old 06-29-2009, 10:56 PM #9
noahlindberg

has been a member for 10 years
yes earlyer the better that way you have time to get every thing done and then have a bit extra to look at every thing in the staging area
Old 06-30-2009, 07:24 PM #10
TmfO
Team BIO HAZARD

We are renting a house about 4 miles from the field and plan on being at the field on Saturday @ 6:00am...since we are not camping we would like to park close and work out of the cars to be able to lock our gear up...thanks
Old 06-30-2009, 08:21 PM #11
Here for B/S/T

ohh cant wait to go
Old 07-01-2009, 08:37 AM #12
DLSPaintball
Team Breakout

If you don't have a campsite, and you're not a VIP, you'll be parking in the main lot. Just be nice to the taxi ladies and you won't have any issues. Just make sure not to leave paint in your cars or it will melt... Last year, the paint in my hopper melted during lunch break and I couldn't shoot any of it after lunch. I had to dump the whole hopper. Just a reminder to keep the paint nice and cool (use a cooler, or just leave it under cars).

My Feedback > +2/-0

Old 07-01-2009, 07:06 PM #13
TmfO
Team BIO HAZARD

Thanks everyone for the advice!
Old 07-02-2009, 01:08 AM #14
morkelkey

hi dear friends, They may be far but they keep a pretty good flow of taxi's going so it's not that bad.
Thanks
Old 07-03-2009, 02:46 AM #15
hurricane68
Paintball for life

hurricane68 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by tjs0349 View Post
Depends on where you park. The parking lot at the field isn't far from the staguing area at all. The overflow parking lots that are only used for big games are pretty far.
what do you mean...if you dont pay for a campsite or RV spot you park in the boonies...that close parking lot is VIP only for the big events, but its not far as long as you get a taxi you're good to go, but its not that long of a walk like a 1/4 mile at the farthest i would say from way out parking to the tents & tables

Quote:
Originally Posted by DLSPaintball
Let's put it this way. The last 2 years I've showed up 7:30 or 8 on Saturday and missed the start. Gates open at 7, get there as close as possible.
hey ive seen you all over the GC and Monster forums, are you part of a team or do you just have an RV spot? im sure ive probably run into you at the event and havent known it...

*****EVERYBODY READ THIS PART*****

_________INTRODUCE YOURSELF_________
My name is Chris, im pretty easy to spot being 6'4 and having:

DUST BLACK 2006 EGO w/ Dust Black Hyper2, Cure3 w/ Red aluminum bolt pin, Red Virtue Eyes, Gloss Black NDZ on/off, and a Gloss silver (back) and Gloss Red (14" tip) FURIOUS LOTUS (best barrel ever!!)...dont worry i flaunt this barrel you'll know what it is if you see it!!
CP Stubby 48/45 w/ NXe Cover
Black/Grey ROTOR w/ Furious Paintball Sticker on the side
Blue Profilers
Global Conquest USA Jersey w/ sleeves cut off
Red Dye C6 Pants
Black Eclipse Gauntlets
Montrail Torre GTX Boots...sooooo comfortable (upgraded after jacking up both ankles at GC last weekend...damn $40 2 size to small cleats!!)

Dont let my abnoxious height deter you im REALLY REALLY easy to talk too...just walk up and say im (your account name here) from PBNation and my name is (your name here)!!!! It would really be cool to be able to talk to some of the people ive met before but never had the chance to get a pbn name or AIM screenname from!! Who knows i might be in a good mood and give you a unitech or something...for FREEEE!!! lol

Fortitudine Vincimus
Never the good son
Dance with the delusional angels of sin
SUPPORT OUR TROOPS

Last edited by hurricane68 : 07-03-2009 at 03:04 AM.
Old 07-06-2009, 12:30 PM #16
shocker-1

We camp at Bruin lake but this year we got a campsite at Hell Survivor's just to park at. The walk to the back in the heat is horrible. Sure they have the taxi's but wait times vary and still you could have up to a 1/4 walk from the taxi spot to your car. And there is very little shade out there in the main lot.
Old 07-06-2009, 01:26 PM #17
DLSPaintball
Team Breakout

Quote:
Originally Posted by hurricane68 View Post
hey ive seen you all over the GC and Monster forums, are you part of a team or do you just have an RV spot? im sure ive probably run into you at the event and havent known it...
Not on a team, I've got campsite 1 this year. This year I'm rolling in with about 10 players that'll be at my campsite. We trying to work out a generator and TV to have Rockband going Fri and Sat night. We'll be a good campsite this year. Fires both night, probably going to have the XBox and TV, maybe an RV. It shall be fun. If you want, stop by and say hello.

I'll most likely be wearing many ridiculous costumes (funds permitting). Shooting an Ion that looks almost stock, but I assure you it is not. Specs are in the sig, only 3 stock parts left on the thing (breech, firing chamber, and trig. frame).

Going to try to sign up as an officer this year, most likely with another one or two of the guys from my campsite. We're going to make sure Red wins this year.

If you want some crazy kids for a mission, let us know. We have at least 2 crazies that we can supply to those who ask. One of them played OK DDay in t-shirt, shorts, and flip flops.

My Feedback > +2/-0

Old 07-06-2009, 05:53 PM #18
tjs0349
Tim

Annual Supporting Member
tjs0349 supports Empire
Quote:
Originally Posted by shocker-1 View Post
We camp at Bruin lake but this year we got a campsite at Hell Survivor's just to park at.
Bruin lake FTW! I'll be there as well.
Old 07-07-2009, 11:02 AM #19
hobojoe15
the pwnrer

hobojoe15 is an NCPA player
hobojoe15 plays in the APPA D4 division
it's not really bad just try to get there early so you can park near the front and bring chairs for the luch break and downtime
Old 07-07-2009, 03:06 PM #20
AmazingBilldo
I..... win?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DLSPaintball View Post
We trying to work out a generator and TV to have Rockband going Fri and Sat night. We'll be a good campsite this year. Fires both night, probably going to have the XBox and TV, maybe an RV. It shall be fun. If you want, stop by and say hello.
if they give you guff about the generator, i'll have an inverter handy. that way you could PROBABLY run it off of a vehicle might need 2, depending on how much power draw there is.
Old 07-07-2009, 05:45 PM #21
TmfO
Team BIO HAZARD

What games for the XBOX??? lol...