Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 11-05-2001, 09:35 AM #1
xtreme01
Mantis Gear Factory Team

xtreme01 is a founding member
 has been a member for 10 years
xtreme01 plays in the APPA D4 division
Angel Vs. Matrix

guys i am sorry to say but i shot a gun this weekend that shot just as good as my angel accuracy wise, quiter, did NOT chop and much cheaper. not to mention it shot sparks out the end of the barrel! (TI boomer + shooting fast as hell= cool sparks ) anyway my angel went down in a game and so a team mate offered me his matrix to shoot 1 game. that thig was dead on accurate w maybe a little curve ball here and there unlike my angel but for 90% of the time it was dead on. he said it only had added a bolt and trinity reg and it ws good to go. after the game i shot it as fast as could with 200 the 140 balls and it did not chop. it would just dry fire the balls would feed again. anyway what im getting at is that if the free flow mod will do this to my gun i want it NOW. if it dosent work after i get that mod my ripper will probiably be up for sale! damn i hate to say it and shutter at the thought but if i do sell it im either getting a matrix and stock lcd or led or matrix and a merlin cocker with swing trigger. not to mention a new tank with the money i can get from my baby. anyway i shot a good gun and im sorry i did now
later josh
Advertisement