PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 06-27-2009, 12:07 AM #1
Tetra Cyde

Tetra Cyde owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Music to "open your mind"

Post any good music you listen to while you are high.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QmjS37zDbPY
"Breathe" by Pink Floyd

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HAMjHbcWAyM
"14:31" by Global Communication (for more, check out the album 76:14 by Global Communication)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=triCrMGLYic
"Remember the Future" by Nektar

Tetra Cyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 06-27-2009, 12:58 AM #2
bunkerjumper

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_jVR...eature=related

amazing

Currently Free Agent

I am in ur fridge eatin ur foodz

Yo dawg we heard you like exhibits so we put xzibit in yo exhibit so you can look at xzibit while you exhibit xzibit in yo exhibit--Xzibit
bunkerjumper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 10:47 AM #3
Tetra Cyde

Tetra Cyde owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Quote:
Originally Posted by bunkerjumper View Post

Also:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxmH4v0DJiQ
"Life in Technicolor" by Coldplay

Tetra Cyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 11:01 AM #4
BBp8ntballaLP508
☮♥♫

I really whore this vid, but it still amazes me every time I watch it:

BBp8ntballaLP508 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 11:14 AM #5
The Ethanator
conveniently inconvenient

Old 06-27-2009, 04:35 PM #6
0aktree (Banned)

(supposed to be mystery of the yeti but some dude labeled it shpongle)

pm me if you want more
0aktree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 04:54 PM #7
mucStsihcranA (Banned)
Hopster

unceuncefag has arrived
mucStsihcranA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 04:56 PM #8
Count Drugula
Temper

I listen to what I normally listen to.
Count Drugula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2009, 12:17 AM #9
noob_pwner

don't open your mind so much your brain falls out. drugs and that shpongle-type music will do that to nerds who think there are some secrets of life to discover when using debilitating chemicals.
noob_pwner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2009, 12:59 AM #10
Gold Leader (Banned)

Quote:
Originally Posted by noob_pwner View Post
don't open your mind so much your brain falls out. drugs and that shpongle-type music will do that to nerds who think there are some secrets of life to discover when using debilitating chemicals.
I know a guy who fits this perfectly. Most irritating guy i've ever had the misfortune of communicating with.
Gold Leader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2009, 01:17 AM #11
Dr. Satan, MD
gimme the loot

Quote:
god so true
Dr. Satan, MD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2009, 09:53 AM #12
Ando, raider from mx (Banned)

yeah don't get me wrong weed is fun but it's not healthy and ultimately not that interesting
Ando, raider from mx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2009, 10:57 AM #13
2k6Unleashed (Banned)

I think this thread is more about the music than the drugs. Ultimately, you don't need to be high to use your ears.

Oaktree, thanks for showing me Carbon Based Lifeforms, enjoying what I've heard so far from them.
2k6Unleashed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2009, 11:32 AM #14
undirected (Banned)

Quote:
i will agree with this troll statement
undirected is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2009, 02:09 PM #15
Dr. Satan, MD
gimme the loot

Quote:
Originally Posted by undirected View Post
i will agree with this troll statement
i didn't realize this was about weed, but if you think that's a troll you can't have met many people who do psychadelics, or seen them post on internet
Dr. Satan, MD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2009, 02:51 PM #16
The Ethanator

Quote:
youre kidding...

ive learned so much **** through psychedelics its not even funny, yet my brain is very much intact. the governemnt wants you to think that using harmless drugs will lead to severe addiction and certain death. its a smear campaign over things that really arent that bad. now i AM against hardcore drugs, such as coke, meth, heroin, etc. but lets look at the drugs that are associated with this kind of music:

marijuana - not exactly a psychedelic, it just makes you feel good. music that normally sounds boring when in a normal mindset sounds cooler, thats about it. once youve gotten baked once, youve gotten baked a thousand times. while i am, myself, a stoner, i will say that it gets old after a while. now, nobody has ever died as a direct health-related result of smoking. inhaling smoke from anything isnt the most healthy thing you can do for your body, but in order to die from smoking pot youd need to smoke 15,000 joints in 20 minutes. thats more weed than ayone smokes in their life (unless youre an extreme pothead), and the cause of death would probably be smoke inhalation anyway. marijuana smoke is not linked in any way to lung cancer, emphysema (sp), or heart disease. the reason cigarettes are is because of the thousands of other chemicals that are poured into them. weed is just a plant. nothing else

ecstacy - floods your brain with serotonin, the chemical that makes you feel good. its been said to 'eat holes in your brain', but the 'holes' are in your serotonin producing glands. certain vitamin supplements can rebuild these glands completely, so the long-term depression from lack of serotonin release can be easily counteracted

acid - ive never done acid and dont know much about it, but the 'if you trip 5 times youll go insane' thing is bull****. ive watched people tripping BALLS off acid more than 5 times. i mean like the same person more than 5 times. and hes as sane as the day before he tripped

shrooms - im not to educated on the chemisty of these either, but psiocybin and psilocyn are toxic chemicals. however, the toxicity of them is so small that over 20 kg of them would need to be eaten in order to cause harm. compare that to te 8th-4th of an ounce people usualy take. no harm done

dmt - the chemical in your brain that makes you dream. its already in there, so adding more just makes you hallucinate hardcore. it is in no way toxic or harmful

this is all assuming, of course, that the user has no allergies to any chemicals in the drug or does not have a seizure disorder associated with hallucinations (i know a guy who does)

smoke some dmt and tell me it isnt an eye-opening expirience. people like you are what give harmless people like us a bad name. is a bunch of kids sitting in a basement passing a bong around REALLY hurting society at all?
Old 06-28-2009, 03:05 PM #17
mucStsihcranA (Banned)
Hopster

lol the ethanator and learning lol
Old 06-28-2009, 03:08 PM #18
mucStsihcranA (Banned)
Hopster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Ethanator View Post
youre kidding...

ive learned so much **** through psychedelics its not even funny, yet my brain is very much intact.
now i AM against hardcore drugs, such as coke, meth, heroin, etc. but lets look at the drugs that are associated with this kind of music:
lolathardcore

once youve gotten baked once, youve gotten baked a thousand times.

ive watched people tripping BALLS off acid more than 5 times.

shrooms - im not to educated on the chemisty of these either,
lolchemisty

dmt-its already in there, so adding more just makes you hallucinate hardcore.

Ima quote my favorite parts

BTW: you're a hypocritical fgt
Old 06-28-2009, 03:29 PM #19
The Ethanator

how the hell am i a hypocrite? i state some facts, then you come around here trying to make the most intelligent post in this thread out to be a mockery. woo-hoo, i know more about drugs than you do, come flame me because i accidentaly misspell 'chemistry'

Last edited by The Ethanator : 06-28-2009 at 03:47 PM.
The Ethanator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2009, 03:31 PM #20
mucStsihcranA (Banned)
Hopster

That post wasn't intelligent, at all. You didn't even do what the OP wanted. As far as knowing more about drugs then me, regardless of whether it is true or not I really don't care. I mean you just spelled accidetaly.
Old 06-28-2009, 03:35 PM #21
RiPeM
:dodgy:

Quote:
What about ritalin? :idontevenknowaboutthedodgyonthat:
RiPeM is offline   Reply With Quote