Getting Back into the GAME!!
Played paintball since 9 years old. Played a lot of rec ball. Did a couple tourneys at age 14-15. I owned a red shocker that I enjoyed. Had to quit to take soccer more seriously and for financial reasons. I played a front player in soccer because of my speed and very quick acceleration. Sliding in paintball has always come naturally to me since soccer.. slide tackles.
- 22 years old. Part time student. No connections to any paintball friends.
- 6'0 - 170 pounds - Barely any body fat. I work out 4 times a week and run twice a week.
- Interested in playing tournament ball again. Around 600 that I am willing to spend on a gun.
- This will be a hobby. I'm not trying to go pro.
1. What would be a smarter move for me? Buying a used gun like an ego 11, DM (10+) OR buying a new mid-high end marker for around the same price?
2. Should I buy a new mid-high end marker for that price to use during the walk-on games i'll be attending for fun/practice until I can get a team and then sell that gun, for a better high end marker?
3. Should I wait until after the World Cup to buy a gun because it'll be cheaper? Will it be cheaper?
4. Am I too big now to play as a front player?