???????????
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 06-13-2009, 08:32 PM #2
tgibbs

DA GERMANS!!!
Old 06-13-2009, 08:49 PM #3
FLATLINE001

I knew my boys would come thru! 91st LUFTLANDE!
Old 06-13-2009, 09:59 PM #4
tjs0349
Tim

Annual Supporting Member
tjs0349 is playing at Living Legends VII
tjs0349 supports Empire
I would be very suprised if the Germans hadn't won. They really had it together this year. The allies were overwhelmed it seemed. As always it was a good time win or loose.
Old 06-13-2009, 10:19 PM #5
oklahomaoutrage09
**** SP

If they let the allies win I will never be back to dday again. They stopped fighting 20 minutes til the game was over. All the little german kids just stood around shooting barrels near the allied deadzone because they had to keep themselves amused somehow.

Viking
PneuMag
Old 06-14-2009, 01:57 AM #6
FLATLINE001

What was the score?
Old 06-14-2009, 03:23 PM #7
A-Rab
Monkey Theory

it was tied at 4...

there was one more chance to score and that was at 5 at colleville. we had controlled colleville since 3:30. near 4 and 4:30 (the two last re-insertions) the allies made valiant pushes but were beaten back. we overran colleville with at least 400 germans sitting in the middle of it by 4:45 and never saw another allied player.
Old 06-14-2009, 05:45 PM #8
scenarioballer121

about 20 minutes til 5 We (allies) were throwing all of our smoke grenades at the flag just to get some cover for one final push. Of course a ceasefire was called and the smoke cleared. We did end up making a huge charge after the ceasefire but we lost about 3 fourths of our guys in the process.
Old 06-14-2009, 06:50 PM #9
MurderFX

Oh the game was epic. I felt very discouraged around noon as we (Utah beach forces) had already been pushed out (by 10:00 the allies had Utah) and the allies were pushing hard up through the airfield. Around 1:00 we re-took the airfield and the causeway and things felt much better afterwards. The only thing that kept me going till we re-took the causeway was hearing other German forces were holding up well. To anyone I served with on the 709th or on Utah beach or on the airfield - it truely was a great time.

That was my first D-Day but definitely not my last.

Oklahoma D-Day 2012 - German Army - Join the fun
Old 06-14-2009, 06:58 PM #10
gamer565
*****es love cannons!

Annual Supporting Member
gamer565 is playing at Living Legends VI
gamer565 is playing at Living Legends VII
gamer565 posts videos on PbNation
gamer565 is reppin' sidebar 4 life
gamer565 has achieved Level 6 in PbNation Pursuit
gamer565 is one of the top 100 posters on PbNation
gamer565 is Boss
352nd had control of our area plus some all day long.

Utah and sword...not so much lol

Old 06-14-2009, 07:02 PM #11
Bass Ackwardz

Guys, as far as Utah beach is concerned, take solace in the fact that everything went exactly as it was planned early on.

Bass

DSSPaintball
Old 06-14-2009, 07:15 PM #12
SpecialK79
Kevin-Osborn

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbhifi View Post
Final score was approximately 2700 to 1800 points.
Best Dday ever. My whole crew had a great time.
it was a great dday

Jolly Green tournament & scenario team
OK D-Day German 709
Old 06-14-2009, 07:32 PM #13
FLATLINE001

Damn! I wish I would have decided to go afterall..............
Old 06-14-2009, 07:46 PM #14
JollyGreen
Guns, Guitars n G-Strings

Final score was approximately 2700 to 1800 points.
Best Dday ever. My whole crew had a great time.

Thanks to all the Germans that were right there in the trenches with the Jolly Green on Omaha, Colleville, The Causeway, Airfield, Brecourt Manor, and St. Mere Eglise. You guys were the reason we were able to hold all of those for so long, and we were all proud to play with all of you.

The allies played harder and better than I have seen in the 5 years I have attended Dday..... except that one guy that punched Josh in the face "up yours", he sucked.
The commonwealth were EXTREMELY tough customers this year, they gave us some insanely tough fights, so thank you guys, that's one of the reasons you saw so many green shirts filter your way when you hit any of our fields... we loved the insane fights.
The 101'st completely popped us in the rear on Utah. A couple of my guys were in the front trenches doing run through-s on allies said at 10:00 they heard AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!! behind them and it was over. Great job

I hope that guy who did the 20 foot flip on Omaha is ok. Does anyone know him? Did he break his leg or was it just sprained?

Thank you to everyone that played Dday this year "except that one guy", you made it great, and I hope you come back next year and bring 10 of your friends.

Derek Wallace
Jolly Green
Old 06-14-2009, 07:53 PM #15
Kahnif

Utah was great. I'm in the 899th Tank Destroyer Battalion and was the second boat but right at the start I ran for the south tower with our small charge and was the first person to reach the tower. I was surprised I made it clean but I did take a bounce on my upper arm. I peak in to see Germans sitting in there and they were just waiting for somebody to come to the window. A short story ever shorter.. both parties got lit up. I walk back down the hill yelling at them to move up with 3 hits on my mask, the left side of my matrix had a fresh painting of green and my hopper dripped green paint. I couldn't believe I made that run and it actually worked.

Myself and another person ran from the treeline behind causeway and one balled all of the Germans defending it in the back. I looked into the tower we were hiding behind and they had an AT guy waiting for a tank to roll up. I said surrender 3 times wanting to be nice about it but he didn't hear me so I shot him in the camel pack. No hard feelings whoever that was. Some thought it was a unlucky friendly fire long ball shot and tried to play it off so we shot them again. Other times I heard "we're German!!" so I held up my wristband. This ended when the Germans on the other side of the treeline figured out we were there.

First German push to retake Coleville myself and 2 or 3 others were in that big rusted drum bunker on the other side of the road. It was dark in there and nobody could see in and since they thought they pushed Allies back far into the treeline they felt safe slowly standing up behind the berm and again 1 or 2 shots could hit their hopper, gog them, or hit the top of their head.

As always I witnessed a lot of playing on going on both sides. I know people are going to come in here and say Allies/Germans were all wipers! Well it always goes both ways.

The week went by really quick.. but in the 3 D-Day's I've attended this one was the best. A game cap of 3000 would be perfect but it would be very stupid of them to do so. No lines for paint, air, water, no 15 people in one small bunker, camp and vendor area was not super crowded.. it was great.
Old 06-14-2009, 08:03 PM #16
Army_Ranger2888
im not in the army

Army_Ranger2888 supports Cereal Killerz 2
Army_Ranger2888 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
I was in the container at the center of Colleville at the end, your charge was a turkey shoot lol.

We had 40 guys at Vierville and St. Mere Eglise and held it against around 4 times as many allies, it was epic .

The night game was complete crap though.
Old 06-14-2009, 08:20 PM #17
Battlemaxballa
RedFoo

Battlemaxballa supports Team VICIOUS
This was my fourth DDay and by far the best. I have been in the 4th ID for the past 3 years and it never disappoints. We took Utah quicker than expected. Then I think we had airfield for a little while but were pushed back at the next German reinsertion. The final battle at Coleville was amazing as usual. From the crazy battle cries and charges to hiding in the bushes when the tanks went by. I still would like to know what would have happened if that last cease fire hadn't been called. I was shot out right after that and looked to my left to see about 40 Germans coming from the left side and taking us out. Win or no win, it was still a great time. Only 364 more days til the Allies will become victorious!
Old 06-14-2009, 08:49 PM #18
th3_rhyno

Hey, great game everyone! Great job Axis Powers! I was in the 709th, where we represented our flamingo's and enjoyed our beach party, and it was really a great time. Also, thanks Jolly Green, for the free paint you gave me and my teammates to stay in for a little while longer... we used it well! Hope to see you all next year.
Old 06-14-2009, 09:36 PM #19
crueljeff

Great Day of Paintball

Cruel enjoyed playing with the MEK this year. Thanks for inviting us! It was also great to hook up with Jolly Green...it reminded me of the SPPL days. I would also like to thank Flynn and the Commandos for letting us run with them when we were separated from the MEK. We look forward to next year.
Old 06-14-2009, 10:38 PM #20
Buckfrenzy
Turtle Force

Buckfrenzy plays in the PSP
Quote:
Originally Posted by scenarioballer121 View Post
about 20 minutes til 5 We (allies) were throwing all of our smoke grenades at the flag just to get some cover for one final push. Of course a ceasefire was called and the smoke cleared. We did end up making a huge charge after the ceasefire but we lost about 3 fourths of our guys in the process.
You do realize we had roughly 500 guns on that flag, and that smoke doesn't stop paintballs, right?

Shooting guys up in Colleville at the end of the day is always fun.

Next year try to retake the city first, like the Germans do, and then change the flag. It works.
Old 06-14-2009, 10:52 PM #21
scenarioballer121

^ easier said then done.you start with the city