ReplyGold Ups

Old 06-22-2009, 09:14 PM #1
viper98

viper98 helped look for balloons
2-4-1 Hoppers ***Halo's, Velocity's, Torque's LOOK***

Rules:
I don't ship first. PERIOD.
I accept paypal. Nothing else.
All item's are shipped as described and pictured, after it leaves my hands it's your problem unless you got insurance.
I have GOOD FEEDBACK, just check it.
All sales FINAL.
Don't flame this post.
Post here THEN pm me, or TXT at 410-253-9159.

I have 2 Viewloader EVlution II hoppers i would like to trade for really any Mid-end hopper (not really looking for a Rotor or Prophecy). Both work perfectly fine, with no electrical problems. The shells are scratched up but no cracks or anything that affects usage.

This is the hopper i have been using as my primary hopper, so obviously it works. the shell is scratched up with one of the screw holes broken. The lid is not broken. stickers can be removed if needed. Battery door is a Clear one sprayed with 5 coats of matte black paint (not peeling or chipping), i can spray a coat of gloss on it if you want. Its like this cause clear was the only color in stock when i broke the original.

PIC:

Runs perfectly fine, no problems, one side of the lid is broken. A good trade and ill get you a new lid free. Just got it in a trade.

PIC:
'

I DO have a little ($10-$20) i can add if you have a GOOD hopper.

If you want to buy them ill take offers, but im not selling unless i get both sold (different or the same person, don't really care)
viper98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 09:27 AM #2
viper98

viper98 helped look for balloons
Bump...anyone?
viper98 is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyGold Ups

Rules for Buy/Sell/Trade Forums
  1. Buy/Sell/Trade here on PbNation at your own risk. We assume no responsibility for any part of any transaction. Never send money or product before a deal is agreed to by both sides and full contact information is exchanged and verified. Do not rely on PM's. If the other party is unwilling to share contact information, then don't deal with them. Please read more B/S/T tips here.
  2. If you feel that you could offer a better deal, then make a new thread in the correct forum with your ad. Never post your item in another user's thread and ruin their chances at selling their gear. Do not post negative comments about someone else's item for sale even about their price.
  3. No flaming at all. Please be polite to both the seller and potential buyers. If you donít like something being sold or the price the seller is asking, go to another thread and simply donít post in theirs. Sellers also have an obligation to be polite to users who post in the thread. If it is a scam or violates our rules, report the post and specify in detail what is improper.
  4. We recommend you always check for new and old PbN feedback as well as the Theft Report Forum before considering any deal here.
If you have questions, please post them in the Talk to Mods/Admins section. Please read and follow the complete Terms of Service and the complete B/S/T Rules as well. Most B/S/T questions are answered in the PbNation FAQ.