PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old Yesterday, 02:04 PM #1
g3tinmyb3lly

g3tinmyb3lly is playing at Living Legends VII
g3tinmyb3lly owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Thumbs down Shocker eyes acting wierd. Work one day then don't the next

So I've had my shocker for a while now and it has always worked great but a few weeks ago my eyes stopped working. I took it apart, cleaned the gun out and all of a sudden they started working again..or atleast for the rest of that day, then the next time I pulled it out again they didn't work.

I didn't mess with it for a while because I was busy but yesterday I took it apart again, put it back together, and it worked! But once again the next day I aired it up to shoot it and the eyes weren't working again

There are no apparent pinches in the eye ribbon. I've tried using a different lower board and battery. And the problem didn't even occur after I played with it or anything it worked the last time I used it, then randomally the next time I picked it up to mess around with it at home it wasn't working. It's either my eye ribbon or my upper board, is there anyway to figure out which one it is without buying one first?
g3tinmyb3lly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old Yesterday, 05:40 PM #2
jim4130
proud gmax owner!!!

jim4130 plays in the PSP
jim4130 plays in the APPA D4 division
jim4130 is one of the top 250 posters on PbNation
jim4130 is Boss
The likely cause is your the wire harness that connects the upper to lower board. But if there is any damage to the upper board from the grip screw that could also be your problem.

come check out my gun collection

proud suporter of

shocker owners
jim4130 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 07:01 PM #3
g3tinmyb3lly

g3tinmyb3lly is playing at Living Legends VII
g3tinmyb3lly owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Quote:
Originally Posted by jim4130 View Post
The likely cause is your the wire harness that connects the upper to lower board. But if there is any damage to the upper board from the grip screw that could also be your problem.
Confused what you mean by the grip screw could be the problem. I'll look into a new wire harness as well thank you I didn't consider that.
g3tinmyb3lly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 07:11 PM #4
memoon
Moon Penguin

memoon supports Team VICIOUS
memoon supports Team VICIOUS
memoon is reppin' sidebar 4 life
memoon plays in the APPA D5 division
If the top grip screw is too long and screwed all the way in, it can damage the upper board, leading to issues with vision logic and other electronic functions
memoon is offline   Reply With Quote