Yes 14 45.16%
No 17 54.84%
Voters: 31. You may not vote on this poll

ReplyGold Ups

Old 06-17-2009, 11:52 PM #1
Roadking013
ready,aim,splatter

I Make Headbands!!!!!!

like the title says i can make headbands/sandanas. if you want one you can PM me what you want it to look like and if you'd like i can send you pics of the work i've done so far. I have ones for my school, the field i play for and just some agg lookin material.

If your interested, PM me and we can work a deal

starting price is $10 for your basic headband and can increase based on detail of work.

here are pics of my work, any headband can be altered to what you want, i can do different fabrics, designs, thread color, you name it and i can probably do it

headbands:

(these are reversible)

Sandana/Headwraps:

(again, they can be reversable and with contrasting colors)

This one is my favorite, for my school

and this one is not one i made but i can do the exact same

again these are ones i've made, depending on the ones i've got you can buy these specific ones (some are not for sale) or i can make some for you, with your choice of color and style.

price:
$10 for basic starting price, but the price may increase depending on quantity or style
not including shipping

PM me if you would want one of these, I appreciate your time

Last edited by Roadking013 : 06-22-2009 at 01:18 PM. Reason: pictures
Roadking013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 06-19-2009, 10:39 PM #2
Team_Demolay_Rev

Id like one that just says Team Demolay Rev with the headband part in gray and the sandana part in black with maybe a cross on the headband part pm me with price
Team_Demolay_Rev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2009, 08:26 PM #3
buddaspankedu
Clothing Optional

buddaspankedu plays in the PSP
buddaspankedu owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
buddaspankedu owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
buddaspankedu has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
watchout for copyright from hk... just a thot sorry if it seems like im flaming im not

TRUST
buddaspankedu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 01:16 PM #4
Roadking013
ready,aim,splatter

no problem man, i appreciate the help, i wondered it but i researched HK and never saw any copyright but i'll take those ones down

Old 06-24-2009, 09:09 PM #5
Roadking013
ready,aim,splatter

also, for people taking the poll, if you think its a bad idea, please PM me with why, i want to know

Old 06-24-2009, 10:37 PM #6
iTz Land0n
IM ON A BOAT!!

Hey I love the idea, at the feild i play we have someone that makes them and everyone loves um.
iTz Land0n is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyGold Ups

Rules for Buy/Sell/Trade Forums
  1. Buy/Sell/Trade here on PbNation at your own risk. We assume no responsibility for any part of any transaction. Never send money or product before a deal is agreed to by both sides and full contact information is exchanged and verified. Do not rely on PM's. If the other party is unwilling to share contact information, then don't deal with them. Please read more B/S/T tips here.
  2. If you feel that you could offer a better deal, then make a new thread in the correct forum with your ad. Never post your item in another user's thread and ruin their chances at selling their gear. Do not post negative comments about someone else's item for sale even about their price.
  3. No flaming at all. Please be polite to both the seller and potential buyers. If you donít like something being sold or the price the seller is asking, go to another thread and simply donít post in theirs. Sellers also have an obligation to be polite to users who post in the thread. If it is a scam or violates our rules, report the post and specify in detail what is improper.
  4. We recommend you always check for new and old PbN feedback as well as the Theft Report Forum before considering any deal here.
If you have questions, please post them in the Talk to Mods/Admins section. Please read and follow the complete Terms of Service and the complete B/S/T Rules as well. Most B/S/T questions are answered in the PbNation FAQ.