Gat Products
get GAT or get Got

Gat Products is BST Trusted
Gat Products works for a Paintball manufacturer
Gat Products plays in the USPL
Gat Products donated to help Peyton Trent
Gat Products supports Bob Gurnsey
UWL at DDAY

To start this event was amazing. Team GAT played with Bob Long in the open class. Bob had 3 guys, 2 Hitmen guys (Sonny Lopez), 2 From GAT Products, Travis from CP, and 3 guy from edge paintball field. This was the first time playing with the guys. Team gat traveled from California to play in this event and so did Bobs guys and Travis from Arizona. The weather and the terrain is nothing I have ever played in, so this made it very interesting. I will start with the weather, it was about 90 and 100 % humidity very hot and wet. The terrain was 80% trees and 20% bush mostly flat and not much to hide behind (TREES) thin trees thousand of them. This made it hard to shoot long distance with a pump gun the semi guns seem to shoot enough paint to make the kill. Back to the weather on Friday our second game it started to drizzle Tom from UWL asked if we mind playing in the rain, remember most of us are from California we don't get much rain. Five minute in to the game Mother Nature let loose and there was rain, lightning and thunder. As for the rain I'm not sure of the words to describe how hard it was raining. So now it is 90 degrees, pouring down rain, lightning and thunder. The dyed up stream behind me is now a flowing river and my goggles are fogged up and the frogs are out. I could go on forever about this event. UWL is the best format in paintball. Don’t miss out on the next event it is July 18 - 19 | South Carolina | Adventure Beach
, you will have the time of your life.

BOB LONG did take FIRST in the open class
MWB Took FIRST in the skills class

I must give two thumbs up two the MUDDY WATER BOYS they are the only team to beat Bob Long and they are also a skills team. So all the teams out there that are not playing because you think you can’t win YOUR WRONG. This format makes it possible for any hard working team to WIN.

GREAT JOB GUYS see you all on the field

YUMA RATTLERS #1 fan
Order of seven #1 Fan
MUDDY WATER BOYS #1 FAN
BATTERIES NOT INCLUDED #1 FAN

Last edited by Gat Products : 06-16-2009 at 02:03 PM.
Gat Products is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 06-16-2009, 01:50 PM #2
Whiskeyfoy
Underground

Annual Supporting Member
Whiskeyfoy owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
Whiskeyfoy has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Great write up! Glad to hear everything went well at the event. Did the Texas event get moved up? I thought that South Carolina was next on the agenda?

Woodsball Tournament they way it should be played! Ultimate Woodsball League
"So if you are a team of *****ing ,cheating and disrespectful players I suggest you find a different venue for your antics! The UWL is not for you.
Tom Cole"
Whiskeyfoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 01:57 PM #3
Gat Products
get GAT or get Got

Gat Products is BST Trusted
Gat Products works for a Paintball manufacturer
Gat Products plays in the USPL
Gat Products donated to help Peyton Trent
Gat Products supports Bob Gurnsey
Whiskeyfoy your probably wright about the next event. Texas is the next for GAT Products. LOVE THE UWL

YUMA RATTLERS #1 fan
Order of seven #1 Fan
MUDDY WATER BOYS #1 FAN
BATTERIES NOT INCLUDED #1 FAN
Gat Products is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 02:01 PM #4
Whiskeyfoy
Underground

Annual Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gat Products View Post
Whiskeyfoy your probably wright about the next event. Texas is the next for GAT Products. LOVE THE UWL
Glad to hear it.. I agree 100% UWL FTMFW!

"So if you are a team of *****ing ,cheating and disrespectful players I suggest you find a different venue for your antics! The UWL is not for you.
Tom Cole"
Old 06-16-2009, 02:21 PM #5
XtraBoy

has been a member for 10 years
LOL @ the "MUDDY WATERS boys" taking the win. I guess the name and upbringing had them destined only for greatness at this event.

I agree. the UWL is 100% win. We just need more teams and more people playing!
Old 06-16-2009, 02:46 PM #6
woody06

We had the time of our lives playing the uwl. It is the perfect format. Playing against Bob Long was a long time dream. I remember watching him on espn with the old ironmen. Of course I also had to use my Vice against him just to rub it in abit. The weather was typical oklahoma dday weather. Playing in the rain was great, we had our mascot everywhere we looked.

Proudly Sponsored by Lapco:
http://lapcopaintball.com/store/

Play UWL
www.playuwl.com
woody06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 03:32 PM #7
Whiskeyfoy
Underground

Annual Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by XtraBoy View Post

I agree. the UWL is 100% win. We just need more teams and more people playing!

The UWL will only get bigger and better.. This is the UWL's first year so the real win will be next year. If you consider that if most Woodsball tourneys experience a 20% team loss (meaning out of every team that played the year prior 20% of them don't return) and we can get it to that 100% of the teams and players that played this year will return next year and bring more teams then it will be a Huge win.. I honestly believe it will be teams like MWB that bring the most amount of teams in... Mainly because you don't see too many "Skills" type teams wanting to compete in a tournament which I hope that they will see their fellow players and teams like MWB stepping up and whooping arse.

With that I can't wait until my next event in PA

Tom Cole"