Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 06-14-2009, 09:12 PM #1
pbnewb09

Newb questions about my ion!!!

So i just got a SP Ion black in color, with a stock barrel, and a sp progressive barrel! I think everything is just stock on it, so what would be good upgrades for it? Also, i'm wanting an orange barrel if anyone knows where i can get one, lmk
pbnewb09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 06-14-2009, 09:24 PM #2
Muff Muff
Muff Muff OUT

Read the stickies at the top of the page.
Old 06-14-2009, 09:27 PM #3
Idiosyncrisia
Shhh... Just embrace it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbnewb09 View Post
So i just got a SP Ion black in color, with a stock barrel, and a sp progressive barrel! I think everything is just stock on it, so what would be good upgrades for it? Also, i'm wanting an orange barrel if anyone knows where i can get one, lmk
FYI orange is a protected color in paintball for tournaments and what not since many tournaments only allow orange paint. Pink is also iffy, but not as much as orange. I would avoid orange at all costs, even if you could find it.
Idiosyncrisia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2009, 09:37 PM #4
pbnewb09

ok thanks, yeah, i just want to have a UT vols ion, with orange and white on it, when i go to college there next year, i want to be on their college pb team
Old 06-14-2009, 09:56 PM #5
Muff Muff
Muff Muff OUT

Bah U of Tennessee, and yea, I would avoid orange as well.
Old 06-14-2009, 10:17 PM #6
Woodsballerpcb

Blek UT...

Look into getting a clamping feedneck, qev, and a new bolt since you already have the barrel. You will probably want a higher end gun if you want to play on UT's team. I hate to say it... but from what I have heard, UT has a good paintball (just paintball and womens basketball) team.
Old 06-14-2009, 10:28 PM #7
pbnewb09

even though, TN will be back on top of SEC in fb this year, thanks for the advice, sorry that you're a bulldog fan
Old 06-14-2009, 10:32 PM #8
Muff Muff
Muff Muff OUT

OU will smash all of your silly excuses for a college team.
Old 06-14-2009, 10:37 PM #9
Woodsballerpcb

Lol OU, your silly big 10 teams or whatever the hell they are. SEC teams wipe the floor with all those wussy teams out west.
Old 06-14-2009, 10:40 PM #10
pbnewb09

yeah, SEC is going for a 4some in the National Championship this year, 4 in a row baby coming up, this is year is TN's!
Old 06-14-2009, 10:44 PM #11
Muff Muff
Muff Muff OUT

We'll see...
Old 06-15-2009, 12:47 AM #12
Idiosyncrisia
Shhh... Just embrace it.

To be honest, do not spend money on your ion to match the team colors. Since you just started, use that money to play. You won't make the team otherwise.
Idiosyncrisia is offline   Reply With Quote