Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 11-04-2001, 06:44 PM #1
joshie450

joshie450 is a founding member
 has been a member for 10 years
western massacre at nepl nov 4th

as you all might know i have been playing with western massacre latley. the only one of our teams that really got anywhere was novice d or something (the squad i was on) but all the players on all of the squads definitly did play good together today

we made it to the finals but got booted in our first game because we played the 1st place team. all and all we had a great time and it was a great tourny. tons of our guns were down and we were short people so we had a girl on our squad that made it to the finals so we arnt half bad and a few players that never played tourny's before so you guys better watch out

we only had one problem today with refs, we were called on a 1 on 1 for i guess knowing playing after getting hit. the player it was called on was hit on the right side of the mask where it is not visible to him and he did not have time to wipe to see if it broke because of the person moving up on the side of the field ( in my opinion the ref should of came over for a paintcheck but he was most likely looking to hurt us because we won our first couple games very well. the ref also pointed out he was hit in the tank but he was hit there when he and the ref were discussing why there was a 1 on 1 call and the ref saw that he was hit after he was pulled out and all. and i was yelled at by a ref when a ball cought the side of my long pants sorta in the back somehow? and i didnt see it break because it was so far back so i keep playing i didnt even take a shot off before i was yelled at for not getting off. and i also did not have time to check because of that same person moving up the side of the field. well hey it was only 1 game

mad shout out to the teams we played today the ones we beat and the ones we lost to you guys were fantastic sportsmanship and playing. i hope to see you all there next year.

btw, what place did you all make it to?
Cobra Led #25 of 25 f/s and f/t
~Western Massacre~
e-mail-joshie450@aol.com
AIM-joshie450

the only place your sposed to wipe at a tourny is in the sandy can~oh yea

Last edited by joshie450 : 11-04-2001 at 07:15 PM.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 11-04-2001, 08:01 PM #2
winn2252
vision 10 man NPPL

i hung out w/ alliance both green & black cause i had no money since i spent it all @ the cup. Green got first and and won it 4 the year.
Old 11-05-2001, 12:29 PM #3
HostileIntent
Run Thru Ninja

HostileIntent owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
we didn't do too hot yesterday. we one our first and last games. lost our sencond. and ran out of time all the others. We still had fun but wish we played better. see ya'll next season. we'll be doing NEPL, PnL, and some NEC.

*1ne

"you gotta get that money no matter how you do... secret inditement ****, right thur"
Old 11-27-2001, 10:37 PM #4
Fiction
$$ Insert Saying Here $$

Fiction is a founding member
We only dropped one game all day, to Maxim.

Lack of walking that field is my excuse and im sticking to it.

We lost to Alliance Green in the Quarters(?) by a flag possession, stupid stupid stupid.
Old 11-29-2001, 08:43 PM #5
Homer
Old but Smart!

Hey Fiction Ya I saw that game. Couple of my teammates played on Alliance Green. I was waiting to see who would go for the pull first. I think there was about 45 seconds to go. Tough game but you guys played a good game.

I also saw Western Massacre play 3 games. You guys got a good solid team that plays its bunkers well. You guys will have a good run at it in 2002. Keep playing hard. Schedule should be out the end of this week or beginning of next hopefully.

Sponsored by:PaintballWizard.com, National Paintball Supply, DYE, Draxxus Paint, and my brother (I steal all his stuff)

My posts and personal opinions DO NOT reflect the views of my sponsors. I just have a Big Mouth.