Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 06-10-2009, 04:41 PM #1
gavin45-70

Who Can I Send My Ion To????????????

Like it says who or where can I send my ion to be tuned? I have a ion with 100% aftermarket parts (fresh build). I cannot seem to get this thing up and running right.I've been up and down the dwell ladder and cannot get rid of dropoff , tried everthing. Its not my main marker, just a project ,and its been sitting for a year this way. I either want to get it running and use it or part it out. Just need a few names of some trustworthy techs I can send my ion to. Thanks

***PM ME ABOUT CHEAP POWDER COATING***
BODIES**FRAMES**BARRELS
gavin45-70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 06-10-2009, 05:22 PM #2
[NA]WARLORD

[NA]WARLORD is a founding member
 has been a member for 10 years
[NA]WARLORD has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
[NA]WARLORD supports Empire
Send it to me .........
[NA]WARLORD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 05:55 PM #3
newpbpimp
FZ6!

whats the problem with it? just drop off?

Ion Parts for sale
Xbox 360 stuff
pimp magnet
Hooters bandana
iRiver T10 MP3
Lava Lamp
newpbpimp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 07:01 PM #4
Idiosyncrisia
Shhh... Just embrace it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Average-Joe-Baller View Post
contact ydna at zdps.com. He is a smart parts guru and the total shiznit and spoolys. He rebuilt my 5.1 You will see my post will be backedup numerous times. Although I find it odd that someone has a maxed up ion,likeme, and hasn't learned to tune it. Go back to basics iu.e. new, reset board, relube or replace orings, check tank output pressure, rebuile reg. REPLACE 20 dollar qev and check all coneections both electrical and air and goodluck cause I been done there and turned out to be a 14 dollar fix for me................................................ .................................................. .........................Again NEW BATTERIES
Yup, Andy at zdspb.com is the only one I would send it to.
Idiosyncrisia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 08:13 PM #5
gavin45-70

just drop off ,everythings been double checked. can't seem to pinpoint the problem,but its prolly going to zdspd.thanks for the info guys

***PM ME ABOUT CHEAP POWDER COATING***
BODIES**FRAMES**BARRELS
gavin45-70 is offline   Reply With Quote