XOXO ~ Mad Hatter

dstanley753 posts videos on PbNation
dstanley753 supports our troops
dstanley753 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
dstanley753 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
dstanley753 has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eldon Tyrell View Post
If you do not have a pistol, one will be provided to you.

Note of caution: if Frenchy gives you a Tiberius and I have so much as looked at, make sure the thing is loaded before you duel.

It wasn't my fault!

Hmmmm good thing PVN is on the Tyrell payroll!!!

GraveDiggersPaintball
Team Elder/ SGT at ARMS
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 06-13-2009, 03:27 PM #23
NoelyDeezNutz
Rebel against

NoelyDeezNutz plays in the USPL
NoelyDeezNutz plays in the PSP
NoelyDeezNutz owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
NoelyDeezNutz owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
NoelyDeezNutz is a top reviewer
im in
Old 06-16-2009, 03:35 PM #24
infamoussmiley
Infamoussmiley

Question clarification on the rules

One question about the rules - Is this a fast draw duel, meaning that the pistol is holstered at the point of go - first one hit loses? Or is it that each person gets one shot to hit the other person just standing thier and is more like target practice?

Smiley
Old 06-16-2009, 03:42 PM #25
deadpooll
Loudmouth

Quote:
Originally Posted by infamoussmiley View Post
One question about the rules - Is this a fast draw duel, meaning that the pistol is holstered at the point of go - first one hit loses? Or is it that each person gets one shot to hit the other person just standing thier and is more like target practice?

Smiley
You each get a shot at the other one. So quickness doesn't matter. It may sound easy but just standing there and shooting at someone but it isn't as easy as you think.

Corporate Donors: Commissioned Credentials, ANS Gear, Zephyr Paintball
Old 06-17-2009, 08:34 AM #26
Keg
Lacrosse Grenadier

I'm in. I loved it at NJ Nam' this year where I took second.

Looking forward to it at ION.
Old 06-22-2009, 01:28 PM #27
bravo316

Looking forward to seeing you all out there...I will be assisting Tyrell ref this one. Good luck all and HAVE FUN!!!

Doc

CIS BPA General 6/2010

Hell Katz
Old 06-25-2009, 12:48 PM #28
french general

count me in it sounds like fun

VETERAN OF 8 IONS
Old 06-28-2009, 07:33 PM #29
webhead729
MURDOC

I'm in for sure on Duel Club.

Battle of Stalingrad 2010,2009
Battle of the Bulge 2009 - CC, Medic
Battle for Britain 2009, 2008
I.O.N. 2009, 2010
Old 06-28-2009, 08:00 PM #30
dstanley753
XOXO ~ Mad Hatter

Quote:
Originally Posted by webhead729 View Post
I'm in for sure on Duel Club.
Are you sure you can handle it?

GraveDiggersPaintball
Team Elder/ SGT at ARMS
Old 06-28-2009, 09:26 PM #31
BarneyNY
I'm the Purple guy!

Annual Supporting Member
BarneyNY is a Supporting Member
BarneyNY owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Everyone that's doing duel club try and be there on time. A lot of other stuff is going on and I want to start it on time. That way we all can enjoy and get involved with all the other happenings! LOL
Wally (Eldon) and I (Barney) will start off the Duel with old school Rapides!!
WestPoint 2005 Battle of Bastogne MVT (RT Raiders); 2006 Spring Game VC - MVP; 2008 Battle of Bulge German - Co-MVP; Skirmish 2007 Staligrad Russian - MVP; HiVi 2008 Death Before Dishonor - Sportsmanship; StrategyPlus 2009 WOA - Co-MVP; 2010 Legion - MoFo; 2011 Russian Front - Russian MVP; 2012 Quickshot - Divided Front - MVP; EMR 2013 March Meltdown - MVP
www.bluescrewtv.com; www.emrpaintball.com; www.cousinspaintball.com; www.paintballsportsny.com

Last edited by BarneyNY : 06-29-2009 at 09:36 PM.
Old 06-29-2009, 09:25 PM #32
pablo1756
G-R-I-M-E-Y

I'm In...

Commando Paintball
Old 06-29-2009, 10:40 PM #33
cornchips
got any dip?

cornchips is playing at Living Legends III
I'm in seems like fun
Joey aka Cornchips #12 proud member of Team Predator
teampredator 2008-Battle of the Bulge MVT
Sponsored by Predator's Den Paintball Supply, Newton, NJ
"Originally posted by PyroManiac:
TeamPredator - your reputation as an honest, hard hitting relentless bunch of killers are well deserved. I feel sorry for anyone that has to go up against a full squad of your team!
*The views expressed by Shag77 are not necessarily that of Team Predator. Any similiarites between persons live or dead is merely coincidental-Predator Legal
Old 07-02-2009, 11:06 AM #34
Tod Krieger
T.S.S.O.C.

In

Count me in. Cant wait to use my TPX.
Tippmann | Special Ops Paintball | Blackcell Customs | Lapco
Poco Loco Paintball | RAP4 | Eye Tactical | French Creek Outfitters
Old 07-03-2009, 09:36 PM #35
stumpy169

Providing I get there on time this year, I'm in.
Old 07-04-2009, 02:02 AM #36
dstanley753
XOXO ~ Mad Hatter

I'm glad to see that the forecasted turnout will be high!

GraveDiggersPaintball
Team Elder/ SGT at ARMS
Old 07-04-2009, 02:45 AM #37
Riboflavinlol
SINY 10314

I'm in for that.
Old 07-04-2009, 09:52 PM #38
sloonan

Is this at 5pm on Saturday?
Old 07-04-2009, 10:20 PM #39
dstanley753
XOXO ~ Mad Hatter

As a reminder to all:

DUEL CLUB IS FRIDAY AT 5PM

GraveDiggersPaintball
Team Elder/ SGT at ARMS
Old 07-04-2009, 10:33 PM #40
sloonan

Quote:
Originally Posted by dstanley753 View Post
As a reminder to all:

DUEL CLUB IS FRIDAY AT 5PM

Thanks.

Anyone that wants to do some completely unofficial gentleman duels (back to back, 10 paces, turn and fire 1 ball) on Saturday, PM me.
Old 07-08-2009, 07:48 AM #41
Eldon Tyrell

The Quick and the Dead

TPX Duel Club, The Quick and the Dead

In response to popular demand, we are adding another round to the TPX Duel Club event. This will immediately follow the regular Duel Club event that we are now calling "Round 1."

The Quick and the Dead:

Unlike Round 1, "The Quick and the Dead" is a fast-draw competition. First to hit their opponent wins. A separate prize and certificate will be given for this round. The top 30 qualifiers from the first round will be eligible for this event. Please note that each Duel continues until there is a clear winner and that we have lengthened the distance to 20 paces for the second round. You are now allowed to move your feet, but not leave the square. Remember that being quick is not enough. You also have to hit your target. You still only have one shot.

"Take your time in a hurry," (attributed to Master Duelist Wyatt Earp)

Rules:

1. Top 30 qualifiers from Round 1 only.
2. Pistols ONLY.
3. Single hit elimination. Bounces count.
4. Referees will be the sole judges of hits.
5. Duelists will form two lines and await their turn on the Dueling Square.
6. Duelers will face each other at 20 paces.
7. Each Duelist will start with their pistol held at their side in a single hand (Starting Position) or in a holster. Pistols may NOT be tucked in the belt for safety reasons. (Despite how funny it would be to watch you shoot yourself in a tender area, this is a family sport.)
8. One shot per draw. Duelists will re-holster or assume the Starting Position for the next shot if there is no clear winner. If both Duelists are hit, the first hit will be the winner. If judges declare a tie, the Duel will continue until one Duelist is the clear winner.
9. Commands: "On the Square" (Duelists enter the Dueling Squares), "Duelists Ready" (safeties off, round chambered, retaining straps free), "Set" (hand on pistol), "DRAW". If Duelists need to fire again, an additional command of "Reset" will be given.
10. Once the DRAW command is given, Duelists may use one or two hands on the pistol to fire.
11. You are allowed to duck AND move your feet in this round. You are NOT allowed to leave the Dueling square.
12. The winner of each Duel will return to the back of the line for the next round.
13. The dead will be asked to leave the field of honor and heckle the survivors. Again.

Current Duel Club Master Duelists:
Alan Steel (Stalingrad)
Ronnie Valor (Hellstorm of the Third Reich)
Glenn "Gadget" Fedon (TSSOC) (NJ Nam
)
www.eviltyrellcorporation.com
Facebook
Semi-proudly sponsored by Pasadena Paintball Park and Paintball Sports and Supply in Maryland and
Commissioned Credentials
Old 07-08-2009, 08:05 AM #42
Eldon Tyrell

TPX Duel CLub Complete Rules

TPX Duel Club

The latest installment of Duel Club (TPX Duel Club for this event) will be held at 5:00PM at Skirmish USA on the Beach. Signs will be posted.

This event is being sponsored by Tippman to promote their TPX Pistol. In addition to our standard cheesy certificate, a shiny, new TPX pistol awaits the winner of Round 1 and "The Quick and the Dead" competitions. That's why they get the naming rights for this event.

The rules for Round 1, which we are now calling "A Matter of Honor", are the same as other events (see below) with a few slight changes. There can be only one Master Duelist, but there will be prizes for more than First Place. In the event the Final Round is a tie on the first shot, Duelists will switch to their non-dominant hands for the second shot. The third shot will be with the dominant hand and so forth.

We have also added a provision for "Sudden Violent Death" in case we wind up with three at the end.

"The Quick and the Dead" round has now been added in response to requests for a "fast-draw" competition. This will be a second round that will take the top 30 finishers of Round 1. You still only get one shot, but you better be accurate AND fast.

And yes, if you are good enough to win both rounds, you get both pistols. You freak.

Round 1: A Matter of Honor

Rules:
1. No pre-registration. Anyone who shows up by 5:00 PM on the Beach Dueling Grounds can participate.
2. Pistols ONLY.
3. One shot per duel.
4. Single hit elimination. Bounces count.
5. If both Duelists are hit, both are out.
6. Referees will be the sole judges of hits.
7. Duelists will form two lines and await their turn on the Dueling Square.
8. Duelers will face each other at 15 paces (as determined by Mr. Tyrell’s short legs).
9. Each Duelist will raise their weapons and fire a single shot. You may use one or two hands.
10. You are allowed to duck, but not to move your feet. Moving your feet will mean you are out.
11. The winner of each Duel will return to the back of the line for the next round.
12. The dead will be asked to leave the field of honor and heckle the survivors.
13. If both parties miss, both return to the back of the line.

FINAL ROUND:

Should two players remain for the Final Duel and they either miss or hit each other resulting in a tie, they will fire a second shot with their non-dominant hands. They will alternate between the dominant and non-dominant hands until only one survives.

If we are down to three players and two of the Duelists simultaneously eliminate each other resulting in the third Duelist facing no opponent, we will proceed to "Sudden Violent Death".

SUDDEN VIOLENT DEATH:

The sole remaining Duelist must cleanly eliminate Mr. Tyrell to win. If they fail to hit Mr. Tyrell or he hits them, another round between the three finalists will begin. If both the Duelist and Mr. Tyrell miss (don't count on it Skippy), they will continue to fire.

If the same situation occurs in the new round with an odd man out because two players simultaneously eliminate each other in Sudden Violent Death, the third Duelist is the winner. Enough is enough. I have a Diplomatic Reception to attend.

Round 2: The Quick and the Dead

Unlike Round 1, "The Quick and the Dead" is a fast-draw competition. First to hit their opponent wins. A separate prize and certificate will be given for this round. The top 30 qualifiers from the first round will be eligible for this event. Please note that each Duel continues until there is a clear winner and that we have lengthened the distance to 20 paces for the second round. You are also allowed to move your feet, but not leave the square. Remember that being quick is not enough. You also have to hit your target. You still only have one shot.

"Take your time in a hurry," (attributed to Master Duelist Wyatt Earp)

Rules:

1. Top 30 qualifiers from Round 1 only.
2. Pistols ONLY.
3. Single hit elimination. Bounces count.
4. Referees will be the sole judges of hits.
5. Duelists will form two lines and await their turn on the Dueling Square.
6. Duelers will face each other at 20 paces.
7. Each Duelist will start with their pistol held at their side in a single hand (Starting Position) or in a holster. Pistols may NOT be tucked in the belt for safety reasons. (Despite how funny it would be to watch you shoot yourself in a tender area, this is a family sport.)
8. One shot per draw. Duelists will re-holster or assume the Starting Position for the next shot if there is no clear winner. If both Duelists are hit, the first hit will be the winner. If judges declare a tie, the Duel will continue until one Duelist is the clear winner.
9. Commands: "On the Square" (Duelists enter the Dueling Squares), "Duelists Ready" (safeties off, round chambered, retaining straps free), "Set" (hand on pistol), "DRAW". If Duelists need to fire again, an additional command of "Reset" will be given.
10. Once the DRAW command is given, Duelists may use one or two hands on the pistol to fire.
11. You are allowed to duck AND move your feet in this round. You are NOT allowed to leave the Dueling square.
12. The winner of each Duel will return to the back of the line for the next round.
13. The dead will be asked to leave the field of honor and heckle the survivors. Again.

As always, Duel Club winners are allowed to brag in public and on-line until the next event. Imitation and mockery are encouraged.

The Tyrell Corporation will keep track of the winners of Duel Club and their relative ranking. Rankings will be posted on our website and periodically on PB Nation. We will track the top five duelists for each event. Only pistol duels will be tracked.

Duel Club is self-reporting and self-correcting. Anyone sponsoring a “Duel Club” event can simply PM me on PB Nation and let me know who won and the other four finishers. Remember, if you lie, your peers will ensure your demise at the next opportunity. There is no application, pre-approval, or any rules except those the participants choose for that event.

And remember: What’s the first rule of Duel Club? Don’t talk about Duel Club…unless you win.

Current Duel Club Master Duelists:
Alan Steel (Stalingrad)
Ronnie Valor (Hellstorm of the Third Reich)
Glenn "Gadget" Fedon (TSSOC) (NJ Nam)
www.eviltyrellcorporation.com
Facebook
Semi-proudly sponsored by Pasadena Paintball Park and Paintball Sports and Supply in Maryland and
Commissioned Credentials