Old 07-02-2009, 09:34 AM #43
NoX13
WARNING: I Do Dumb ****!

NoX13 has achieved Level 4 in PbNation Pursuit
NoX13 has achieved Level 5 in PbNation Pursuit
NoX13 is Legendary
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadpooll View Post
Speaking as someone who was in one of the boats last year and had paint grenades dropping in and a round the boat, I am ok if one hits me. To me the worst I'll get is a slight bruise and a face full of paint. It's not like I haven't tasted paint before. I think the value they add to play outweghs the risk. Also, I like Vermontghost would also be more worried about someone shooting hot or shooting reballs than a mortar knocking my mask off.

Just my opinion.
no one ever knows what the worst is they will get,we can only assume the safer we play the less risk of something going wrong.(and 90% of the time no one gets hurt,just means people are fortunate enough to not have something happen..after all they are called accidents for a reason,no one ever plans for them to happen)

you get hit in the face/head with a paint grenade and your goggles get knocked off(dureing any game not to mention ION) you have the potential of hundreds of rounds flying past your face while you scramble to find your goggles/cover..all those people shooting in your general dirrection (hundreds of people) are not gonna know your goggles got knocked off or think to stop shooting (even if we were yelling and blowing our whistles)

so from the stand point of skirmish.. under no circumstance does the value of players or game play ever outwheigh risk..

My drinking team has a paintball problem.

**** you, **** you, Youre Cool, **** YOU!,

Tiberius T9 Package
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=4436345
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-02-2009, 09:42 AM #44
NoX13
WARNING: I Do Dumb ****!

NoX13 has achieved Level 4 in PbNation Pursuit
NoX13 has achieved Level 5 in PbNation Pursuit
NoX13 is Legendary
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackAngelSS View Post
We dont shoot paint grenades with the mortar and either should anyone else.
Safety is important of course.anything we use on the field would have to be approved by you guys of course. Chronoing everything is fine with me the thing probably only shoots 150 fps or so if that. the chance of one of our little mortar rounds knocking off a mask is nearly impossible. a 4 oz water ballon is pretty light and small. the chances of a thorn bush pulling off a mask has got to be a thousand times more likely.

Ok
then I was misinformed about mortars, and combined with a comment in another post the idea was only i didnt think any less.. whoops.. (ive never seen one used/made)

but if they are not as heavy/bulky as paint greanades then the risk of the mask issue is far less, it still remains the same..if we cant check for safety it cant be used.

ok, now the mortar issue is cleared up we can move on.. sorry for any confussion.lol

My drinking team has a paintball problem.

**** you, **** you, Youre Cool, **** YOU!,

Tiberius T9 Package
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=4436345
Old 07-02-2009, 09:48 AM #45
BlackAngelSS
The Black Korps

Achtung 1.SS Panzer Korps Personell!

Anti Tank weapon competition rules- (work in progress)

To keep this simple Each AT weapon will be limited to 2 crews, each crewmember will have a chance to fire the weapon.

NERFS ONLY the only mod allowed is to trim the fins or glue the fin stem No soaking them no adding lead no firing missles ect lol

"Crews" a Pak will be allowed 3 crewmembers, A panzer will be allowed whatever number of men it calls for in battle. A Panzerfaust ect will be allowed 2 ( a shooter and a spotter)

we will have stationary targets as well as a moving target. each target will be worth points, most points wins, in case of a tie the shooters will shoot for more points

prize- the top At weapon shooter will get a plaque and some nerfs.

http://1sspanzerkorps.com/
Old 07-02-2009, 10:04 AM #46
BES-Waldo

Quote:
Achtung 1.SS Panzer Korps Personell!

Anti Tank weapon competition rules- (work in progress)

To keep this simple Each AT weapon will be limited to 2 crews, each crewmember will have a chance to fire the weapon.

NERFS ONLY the only mod allowed is to trim the fins or glue the fin stem No soaking them no adding lead no firing missles ect lol

"Crews" a Pak will be allowed 3 crewmembers, A panzer will be allowed whatever number of men it calls for in battle. A Panzerfaust ect will be allowed 2 ( a shooter and a spotter)

we will have stationary targets as well as a moving target. each target will be worth points, most points wins, in case of a tie the shooters will shoot for more points

prize- the top At weapon shooter will get a plaque and some nerfs.
Is this only for Germans

FOR SALE 1 OF 1 ACU DM4
Old 07-02-2009, 10:16 AM #47
deadpooll
Loudmouth

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoX13 View Post
no one ever knows what the worst is they will get,we can only assume the safer we play the less risk of something going wrong.(and 90% of the time no one gets hurt,just means people are fortunate enough to not have something happen..after all they are called accidents for a reason,no one ever plans for them to happen)

you get hit in the face/head with a paint grenade and your goggles get knocked off(dureing any game not to mention ION) you have the potential of hundreds of rounds flying past your face while you scramble to find your goggles/cover..all those people shooting in your general dirrection (hundreds of people) are not gonna know your goggles got knocked off or think to stop shooting (even if we were yelling and blowing our whistles)

so from the stand point of skirmish.. under no circumstance does the value of players or game play ever outwheigh risk..
Ok, I'll give you that.

Corporate Donors: Commissioned Credentials, ANS Gear, Zephyr Paintball
Old 07-02-2009, 11:45 AM #48
FyCTION
its almost unreal....

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoX13 View Post
rules are rules.. anything on the feild that shoots gets tested

I believe the quote from managent is.. chrono anything on the field..private markers,rental markers,hell if they have their dog on the feild chrono the dog too...

basicly if we cant make sure its safe it stays off field..

sure it may be fun to shoot mortars but would you really want to be on the recieving end of something about the size of a paint grenade that is hitting you in the face from even 20-30 feet in the air?

it just causes more risk then its worth with the possibillity of knocking goggles off and such.
so does this mean i can bring my dog this year as long as he chronos at 280?
pm me, ill post pics soon
Old 07-02-2009, 01:38 PM #49
VermontGhost

Quote:
Originally Posted by BES-Waldo View Post
Is this only for Germans
its only for the SS. devisions.

Proud member of the Korporation
http://thekorporation.webs.com/
Sponsored by ANSgear
American MVT Eye of the Eagle 09
Old 07-02-2009, 03:08 PM #50
JFBalz
Joint Fury Capt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VermontGhost View Post
its only for the SS. devisions.

I just got the douche chills...

You know, that little ache in your taint when somebody says something so embarrassing, that you're actually embarrassed for them.
Old 07-02-2009, 03:52 PM #51
JFBomber
Joint Fury Plank-Owner

Guess you can't come to the party Balz......

Not that you would want to..........
Charmin
Nachos
The Question Mark "?" TM
AND our Newest Sponsor.........GOO be GONE! (For when the paste-eaters take over your local paintball game)

JOINT FURY: TERRORIZING THE PAINTBALL COMMUNITY AT LARGE SINCE 1996
Old 07-02-2009, 03:55 PM #52
FyCTION
its almost unreal....

what party?
Old 07-02-2009, 05:59 PM #53
mariol
aka 'Da Pope'

has been a member for 10 years
mariol owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
Adam... how is that tank running nowadays? I hope you got the kinks worked out for ION.

WHOSE YOUR POPE?
YETTTTTIIIIIIIIIIIII!/Team Douche Bag
RTM Contract player
Old 07-02-2009, 10:13 PM #54
zinja

The 12th SS (Zin) will be in attendance again this year. Looking forward to seeing you guys again!
Old 07-03-2009, 10:53 AM #55
BlackAngelSS
The Black Korps

The only douche on here is you with your stupid comments every day. We play as a German Combat Unit at a WW2 scenario game. If you dont like it who the #$%^ cares. I thought you guys where big cool paintballers that didnt play at skirmish anyway. theres no castle to hide behind here little boy,No one to save you. Practice yelling "OUT" and "HIT" now it will come in handy. do us all a favor and dont post were you arent wanted. Ive been a pretty good sport so far but your personal attacks against players here that did nothing to you is uncool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JFBalz View Post

I just got the douche chills...

You know, that little ache in your taint when somebody says something so embarrassing, that you're actually embarrassed for them.

Old 07-03-2009, 10:54 AM #56
BlackAngelSS
The Black Korps

Quote:
Originally Posted by zinja View Post
The 12th SS (Zin) will be in attendance again this year. Looking forward to seeing you guys again!

Thats awesome man! See you guys there!

Old 07-03-2009, 10:56 AM #57
BlackAngelSS
The Black Korps

Quote:
Originally Posted by JFBomber View Post
Guess you can't come to the party Balz......

Not that you would want to..........
We are haing an a/t weapon cometition among ourselves. Hope thats ok with you. Send your best anti tank guyt guy he can join compete too. I wouldnt bank on 1st place though. since you dont really have tanks at your field

Old 07-03-2009, 01:16 PM #58
Mr.Rabbit

Mr.Rabbit is for the Gunfight
hey adam i was with u guys last year i was one of the guys dressed in full walfenn ss i won te dp fusion at for best dressed.

your tank gonna work this year?
Old 07-03-2009, 07:43 PM #59
Windhund

"Tyrell-Putting the WTF back in paintball
Definitely an antisocial type"

Now that's an awesome sig
Done made me laugh....dang near spit spaghetti thru my nose!!
German XO: SP Russian Front 2009
German XO & MVP: Stalingrad Colchester Paintball 2009
German MVP & MVT Panzer Lehr, 1.SS Panzer Korps: Skirmish Stalingrad 2010
Scenario MVT Panzer Lehr, 1.SS Panzer Korps: OXCC Stalingrad 2011
Panzer Lehr: First Onto the Field and the Last to Leave

Last edited by Windhund : 07-03-2009 at 08:09 PM. Reason: cuz
Old 07-03-2009, 11:50 PM #60
BlackAngelSS
The Black Korps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Rabbit View Post
hey adam i was with u guys last year i was one of the guys dressed in full walfenn ss i won te dp fusion at for best dressed.

your tank gonna work this year?
the Panzer will work fine. We have learned alot about the drivetrain in the last year. You and your buddy are more than welcome to play with us again this year.

Old 07-04-2009, 06:31 AM #61
JFBalz
Joint Fury Capt.

Quote:
The only douche on here is you with your stupid comments every day.
First, reread the post silly goose... It's just a phrase, and I provided the explanation of what it meant. It was supposed to be funny, if you took it as an attack... that's on you and your insecurities.

Quote:
We play as a German Combat Unit at a WW2 scenario game. If you dont like it who the #$%^ cares.
Blah, blah, blah... Everyone knows this. Whatever makes you happy.

Quote:
I thought you guys where big cool paintballers that didnt play at skirmish anyway. theres no castle to hide behind here little boy,No one to save you.
You know next to nothing about us. You missed the opportunity to venture up to our home field last year for Viper's WWII game, so we're coming down to see what's what with all the big mouths at the Skirm...

Quote:
...do us all a favor and dont post were you arent wanted.
That is the down side to public forums isn't it... Tell me how that works out.

Quote:
Ive been a pretty good sport so far...
Have you? Do tell. A little self promotion in the middle of a rant is never a bad thing...

Quote:
...but your personal attacks against players here that did nothing to you is uncool.
If the skin is so thin amongst your troopers... maybe a cup check is in order. You've got a visiting team coming to your house who doesn't give two ****s about your puffed up chest. If the smack has you this upset, you're gonna hate us on the field.
This is a game Marine, if you have a problem with something I've said, come to me like a man, and we'll talk like men...
Old 07-04-2009, 09:28 AM #62
BlackAngelSS
The Black Korps

we were at the viper Game. So was our tank. your post about someone being a douche ect and the other crap seems like a personal attack on someone you dont even know. Im not here to argue, this isnt a smack taLK thread,

Quote:
Originally Posted by JFBalz View Post
First, reread the post silly goose... It's just a phrase, and I provided the explanation of what it meant. It was supposed to be funny, if you took it as an attack... that's on you and your insecurities.

Blah, blah, blah... Everyone knows this. Whatever makes you happy.

You know next to nothing about us. You missed the opportunity to venture up to our home field last year for Viper's WWII game, so we're coming down to see what's what with all the big mouths at the Skirm...

That is the down side to public forums isn't it... Tell me how that works out.

Have you? Do tell. A little self promotion in the middle of a rant is never a bad thing...

If the skin is so thin amongst your troopers... maybe a cup check is in order. You've got a visiting team coming to your house who doesn't give two ****s about your puffed up chest. If the smack has you this upset, you're gonna hate us on the field.
This is a game Marine, if you have a problem with something I've said, come to me like a man, and we'll talk like men...

Old 07-07-2009, 09:57 AM #63
FyCTION
its almost unreal....

sweet, last year your tank had somthing wrong and i remember it going across the beach and it couldnt stop or whatever lol but cool that the tank will be good this year