PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 06-02-2009, 01:18 PM #1
WillIbe

Pro Pulse RC possibiliites

Hi RC folk,

I have an old Pro-Pulse RC, i'm getting a new battery just to see if it can still run decent, but am looking at putting a brushless setup in it.

in looking at these, there are inrunner/outrunner, and then there are the 'kv' ratings on them.

from the looks of it, i think the stock is an inrunner based on what these others look like.

my real question is this: will i need to upgrade anything else to accomodate the motor? i mean besides making it fit and the gears mesh, do i need a new speed/throttle controller? will getting a juiced up battery to run this motor fry my other components?

i would love for this thing to go 40 or more, i think that would be pretty beastly from what it was originally.

http://www.hobbycity.com/hobbycity/s...4&ParentCat=59

^here's where i've been looking as of now.

i would love to go nitro, but given my other expenses and the neighborhood i'm in, i think maxing the propulse out is it for now.

if anyone can lead me in the right direction as to making this thing a beast, please let me know!
"Originally posted by PBMT: Oh, and btw, you worrying about grammar on internet forums is like watching a special olympics race judge yelling at a contestant for going outside of his lines on the track...no one cares and you look like an idiot doing so."
WillIbe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 06-04-2009, 01:50 PM #2
SwarmJT
Gone Fishing

SwarmJT plays in the APPA D5 division
SwarmJT has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
SwarmJT has perfected Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
SwarmJT has perfected Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
SwarmJT has perfected Level 4 in PbNation Pursuit
Post pics