Annual Supporting Member
o5pr3y plays in the PSP
o5pr3y plays in the APPA D4 division
o5pr3y has achieved Level 6 in PbNation Pursuit
o5pr3y is Legendary
o5pr3y is Boss
Arrested Development: Season 4

Thoughts?

I'm only 5 Episodes in, but honestly not enjoying it much. The constant comedian cameos are feeling really forced. (even though I admit loved the MST3k Cameo)

At least I'm getting at least a couple good laughs per episode, but it just doesn't feel the same.

NORCAL CLASSIC#09
ANSgear / Zephyr / 31st Outfitters / Cutting Edge Paintball Shop / Santa Clara Paintball / American Paintball Park

Dangerous Power Rev-I // Angel Speed 05 FST // Both with extras!
Box O' Timmy parts!
"To kill for yourself is Murder, to kill for your country is Heroic, to kill for entertainment is Harmless"
o5pr3y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 05-27-2013, 04:42 PM #2
LastarsonisT
I only have one rule...

has been a member for 10 years
LastarsonisT is a Paintball photographer
Really disappointed in the entire season. Everything felt forced.

Definitely not what I was hoping for when they announced the return.

"Photography is about showing who you are, not about who is in front of the lens." - Jerry Ghionis

Fotos
PhotoMOB
LastarsonisT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 11:07 PM #3
Volucris
asmuchtextastheywillallow

it's like im watching another ****ty sitcom on nbc that'll get canceled after the second season of nobody watching it
Volucris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 08:40 PM #4
N$$balla
1k992'r

It was meant to be more of a celebrationof the show than a continuation. Each character got their own episode. Doesn't live up to the previous seasons.

Originally Posted by EmergenC911: "I have never lol'd so hard from a PbN post :tup:"
Originally Posted by jay web: "**** you i bet you drive your moms mini van you ****ing boy scout"
Originally Posted by Lou Dogg: "You're....kinda a douche bag."
N$$balla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2013, 10:25 AM #5
digitard
GregRedHastings.com

Annual Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
digitard works for a Paintball manufacturer
digitard plays in the APPA beginner division
digitard is one of the top 500 posters on PbNation
digitard supports Empire
I dug it. I had never seen the prior seasons so I just caught those 3 on Netflix/Amazon recently so I don't have that deep engraved "cult following" mentality a lot of the fans do.

I thought it was solid. It's definitely different than the prior seasons, but I really dug how it started at the same place (end of S3) and ended for each character in the same place.

Instead of just saying "5yrs have passed and X is now Y and Z is now B, etc" they actually dedicated the season to properly catching you up with each character.

Also I know that since this wasn't a full series type thing so all the actors came back and did this for the love of the series, and creator, and did as much as they could in between filming their other projects and work. So I know that affected some of the character time.

All in all it was good. Now we're caught up so if S5 get's green lit that will be the "make it break it" season for me since everyone is back on the same point in the story, and we have seen everyones back stories for the missing time between S3/S4.
digitard is offline   Reply With Quote