PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyGold Ups

Old 01-11-2010, 02:23 PM #1
ionmadnessMA
I have an 05 ego now.

Quitting Paintball - Snag This Gear Dirt Cheap $$$ DXS tank, halo, dye/proto gear!

Title says it all. Looking to get rid of all my PB gear. Have a bunch of stuff and a few pics of important stuff.

First up, my 48/45 DXS stubby tank. Great condition used it a couple of times after I bought it and my gun shot +/- 3 fps. Hydro date is 10/06. $75 takes it.

Next up, I have a BRAND NEW myth regulator... once again.. BRAND NEW HAS NOT EVER BEEN USED OR INSTALLED. Asking $30 and I will NOT budge on this price you're getting a great deal.

Next... I have a pair of 07 Evil Red gloves. Definitely have been used.. $5 takes it.

Next, I have my baby here.. my Dye Invision 3 mask.. Its Red/Black comes with a visor and upgraded mirror lense. Asking for $25 very stiff on this price..Also comes with protective pouch.

Next up is my NxE 3+1+1 red/black pod pack. Comes with 4 red pods. Asking for $20.

Next up is my Halo with a speedfeed and rip drive. Used it maybe 4 or 5 times at the field, great condition. I'll go $65.

Have a stock ion bolt.. $5 takes it.

I have a red C5 dye jersey.. still in very good condition. size large $15 takes it.

Also I have a pair of 06' Proto grey speedball pants. size medium $15 takes it on these as well.

I have a woodland camo sandanna... $5 takes it.

Also I have a bundle package for the last Item.. I have a couple of barrel condoms, two REDZ squeegees and I also have a PMI barrel squeegee... $15 takes it all... I'll even toss in some ego oil, dye slick lube, and a half bottle of smart parts SLEEK lube.

Pic of all the gear (minus the xbox and games you see... all the PB gear is there)

Please PM as well as post on the page so I can keep track of the offers I'm receiving.

Some basic rules..

I will not ship first... do you go into the store and ask to walk out with the item and pay for it later? Well not in this store.. pay by Money order or Paypal only.. once I receive payment, the item will be shipped.

Dont complain about the prices.. please save me the time of not reading the post that I dont want to read... you want the item? Bid for it by all means... i just dont wanna deal with complaints.

dont post for any trades... i am QUITTING PAINTBALL so i dont care WHAT you have to offer me... i dont want it. CASH IS KING $$$$

Happy bidding.

Last edited by ionmadnessMA : 01-17-2010 at 02:06 PM.
ionmadnessMA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 01-11-2010, 04:30 PM #2
Planet Eclipse
Turd in the Punchbowl

Planet Eclipse is playing at Living Legends III
i may snag that tank, let me get back to you, pm me so i dont lose ya
Nothing says "I love you" like a good fisting.
Planet Eclipse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 05:19 PM #3
joeaun61

joeaun61 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
ill take the nxe pack and pods and the "Also I have a bundle package for the last Item.. I have a couple of barrel condoms, two REDZ squeegees and I also have a PMI barrel squeegee... $5 takes it all... I'll even toss in some ego oil, dye slick lube, and a half bottle of smart parts SLEEK lube."
pm ill pp right now
joeaun61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 09:47 PM #4
ionmadnessMA
I have an 05 ego now.

Tank is pending
Old 01-17-2010, 02:04 PM #5
ionmadnessMA
I have an 05 ego now.

up someone snag this gear!
Old 01-18-2010, 11:27 PM #6
ionmadnessMA
I have an 05 ego now.

Up
Old 02-01-2010, 11:08 PM #7
speed_GA
GO MAVS

speed_GA is a founding member
 has been a member for 10 years
speed_GA plays in the APPA D5 division
speed_GA supports Empire
i'll offer 25shipped for the myth regulator if it's for 4500psi tanks. Pm me if you accept.
Old 02-02-2010, 11:11 AM #8
peachesarenottasty

peachesarenottasty is playing at Living Legends III
peachesarenottasty supports Team VICIOUS
peachesarenottasty supports Pev's Paintball
peachesarenottasty has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
"Also I have a bundle package for the last Item.. I have a couple of barrel condoms, two REDZ squeegees and I also have a PMI barrel squeegee... $15 takes it all... I'll even toss in some ego oil, dye slick lube, and a half bottle of smart parts SLEEK lube."

you still have this?

Rules for Buy/Sell/Trade Forums
  1. Buy/Sell/Trade here on PbNation at your own risk. We assume no responsibility for any part of any transaction. Never send money or product before a deal is agreed to by both sides and full contact information is exchanged and verified. Do not rely on PM's. If the other party is unwilling to share contact information, then don't deal with them. Please read more B/S/T tips here.
  2. If you feel that you could offer a better deal, then make a new thread in the correct forum with your ad. Never post your item in another user's thread and ruin their chances at selling their gear. Do not post negative comments about someone else's item for sale even about their price.
  3. No flaming at all. Please be polite to both the seller and potential buyers. If you donít like something being sold or the price the seller is asking, go to another thread and simply donít post in theirs. Sellers also have an obligation to be polite to users who post in the thread. If it is a scam or violates our rules, report the post and specify in detail what is improper.
  4. We recommend you always check for new and old PbN feedback as well as the Theft Report Forum before considering any deal here.
If you have questions, please post them in the Talk to Mods/Admins section. Please read and follow the complete Terms of Service and the complete B/S/T Rules as well. Most B/S/T questions are answered in the PbNation FAQ.