Community Focus

Old 07-24-2014, 05:50 AM #1576
Syro i3
Plez No

Syro i3 is playing at Living Legends VII
Syro i3 owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
Syro i3 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Syro i3 supports Empire
Hi i'm jack i'm 14 years old i've been playing woodsball for about 4 months i got my empire mini 4 months ago i would like to get into speedball and i'm british.

Setup
Empire mini
guerrilla 62 ci 3000 psi
empire halo too

so yea i'm still kinda new and if anybody knows any stores near or in Birmingham please let me know
Syro i3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-25-2014, 05:32 PM #1577
Oh_The_Iron_E

What's going on good people. I am about to engulf myself in this crazy world of paint balling due to my love of guns and Call of Duty games. I've never been paint balling and will get my first shot at this this weekend. With that being said I intend on doing a lot of searching through this forum just to get the feel of it. Also, I intend on picking up a marker very soon and will probably get the X7 Phenom or the TCR. (Its all about the look) Well, that's all folks. Time to get to researching.
Oh_The_Iron_E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2014, 03:08 PM #1578
Ch4DiLLaC

Hello everyone, My name is Chad.

I am a 25 yr old aeronautical engineer that just graduated in december 2013 and got a job doing some software verification for turbine engines about a month after graduation. I used to play a lot in junior high / high school, mosly speedball. Played on a few AZ teams in the XPSL circuit (not sure if its around anymore) are placements were top 5 but we still did well can't remeber actualy placements probably top 15-top 10 ish not that great. Anyways I am working on getting back into the sport with a few older friends.

Current guns/setup

Dye Dm4
evolve bolt
techna trigger
Ninja 68/45

Angel Bonebrake LCD
Pump cocker

Lookin at maybe buying a g6r or one of the other top guns depending on what I decide I like.

Glad to be back!
Ch4DiLLaC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2014, 01:56 AM #1579
tensionalink629

I'm Trey "19" and have been playing paintball for about a year off and on. Located in tri city area TN. Currently shooting an 06 fep quest. Also have a 14 year old brother who is basically the reason I play.
tensionalink629 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2014, 09:20 PM #1580
madmed

Hi, I started playing again after 10 years and the rush is still there. I am in the Chicago area and hopefully will get to play a lot more before Chiberia starts again.
madmed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2014, 03:19 PM #1581
ionizedwarhead

Hey All;

My name is Joel and I am a 22 year old software developer in the Toledo Ohio area. I started playing paintball within the past year (April 2014 I believe) and have fallen in love with scenario play.

Currently have a Tippmann x7 phenom for its versatility and am excited to try and get out to the many paintball fields close to my area though I am frequenting Warzone paintgames since that is the closest.

Looking to find a group of people to hang out with and enjoy the sport so if you are in the area feel free to contact me!
ionizedwarhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2014, 03:58 PM #1582
BloodSplatz

Hey Everyone.

Just got back into it. Currently playing with an etek4 in Louisiana. I'll play any type of game whenever my work allows. The more people the better.
BloodSplatz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2014, 09:53 PM #1583
Mrkite42

Mrkite42 is playing at Living Legends VII
Mrkite42 owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
Mrkite42 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Mrkite42 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Hello everybody.

I will say that I am new to paintball as I did play for about a year way back in 1986. However this is much different from then.

I started playing again after finding a friend who was also involved in paintball and my son going to a paintball/laser tag party and loving it.

I loved it before. My wife used to play on occasion 10 years back so seeing that and I need the exercise, poof, the whole family is now playing except our 6 year old who will start after her 7th birthday and do 50 cal as that is the rules to the park we like.

We bought a used A5 Response for my son and cleaned and cleaned and cleaned and replaced all the o rings.Now it shoots consistently left by a bit but works great. Helix Vents mask, gen x global chest clam shell armor as he is an xxs in clothing, Ninja 45/3000 with the non bb style valve as it was on sale.

I bought a new GOG extcy and am really enjoying it when it works, Helix Vents mask, JT Revolution and a old Empire Prophecy hopper, New Ninja bb valve 45/3000 tank and a pair of Valken Crusader 2011 pants.

My wife is currently renting but getting a list together and my daughter is still begging the park owner to let her play.

We will play anything. Just out to have tuns of fun.
Mrkite42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2014, 04:41 PM #1584
Paul Nit

Hi everyone,

i'm Paul from Hamburg, Germany. My age is 27 and I fell in love with paintball last year. Spend some bugs to this and that to reach the gear it needs and now tow buddies and me founded a team allready.
Next season our Team Karmageddon will have it's start up at DPL and we're looking forward to do some great games and write another paintballs history.
Paul Nit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2014, 08:14 PM #1585
Thomarann

Annual Supporting Member
Hello,

45 year old doc just getting into the sport/addiction with my 11 year old son.

Currently i have a X7 Phenom and he has an A5.

Marc
Thomarann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2014, 08:54 PM #1586
DogfacePE
Sapper

DogfacePE is playing at Living Legends VII
DogfacePE owns a Planet Eclipse Etha
DogfacePE has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Hello Everyone!

This will officially be my first post on any forum! I'll pat myself on the back later.
Let me start by saying Im a 29 yr old Male from New Hampshire. Returning to paintball after a long time away and loving every minute.

I bought my self a nice Planet Eclipse Etha for my first gun since a 98 I had about a decade ago. Great gun so far. Only running a 48/3000 for air atm but will be upgrading shortly.....shoulda listened lol. Halo Too hopper.

I'm also getting into the idea of Pump play too. I like the conservative gameplay.
Thinking of maybe getting the Hammer 7 for a starter pump to satisfy mag fed curiosity too.

Enjoy Woodsball/Scenario a lot! Have yet to try speedball or xball but would love to try, have only been out 5 times or so since getting back into sport. Just here to have fun and make friends, gain some good advice.
DogfacePE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2014, 10:57 PM #1587
sethebob1

Planet Eclipse Etha HELP!

Hi my name is Seth Wilson and I have a few gun problems. But I am not new to the sport. I have been playing ever since I could. the requirements are that you have to be 15, and I am 18, so 3 years i have involved with the sport. I also work at my local paintball venue as a referee!

I currently have a Planet eclipse Etha that i bought about 1 year ago. since then I have only put about 10 boxes through it (2000 rounds per box) and I have already had some dramas with it. about 2 months ago I had the solenoid replaced in it, and have had trigger bounce and ball chopping problems ever since as well. but after I replaced my de-tents and replaced my solenoid! I am still having problems!

The problem is:
When ever I hook up my gas and turn on the purge system i here a flickering noise inside the gun itself. it sounds like its coming from the bolt or just under the grip frame. I have bought a spares kit for it and will do a whole o-ring replacement on the bolt system to see if there is any leaks coming out of the gun. but if anyone knows this problem, I would appreciate any help! I dont know much about the gun yet but would appreciate any!

please contact me by email! it is a better option for me! thanks!

Last edited by sethebob1 : 08-09-2014 at 11:05 PM.
sethebob1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2014, 02:56 PM #1588
Ryan Guzowski
DMZ Canada Oni #1

Ryan Guzowski owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Hey all! I'm Ryan Guzowski, a ref for DMZ Paintball Canada and an avid paintballer. I play for the rec team Oni's and will play my first speedball event as a member of the eSPL team The Misfits! I joined the form after seeing a BST post i couldn't pass up and look forward to exploring the site and acquiring more toys for my collection which currently sits at a Ego 11 YOTD, Empire sniper, mini, Etek 2, smart parts Ion, WPG SR and an Angel A1! My newest additions are a pair of partly built luxes which should be arriving any day now which I plan to finish once i find the required 2.0 parts for the 2.0ed 1.0 luxes
Ryan Guzowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2014, 06:35 PM #1589
Mart07

Mart07 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Talking Hey Guyz

Hey Pbnation. My names Martin and here's a funny story about about me. I've always been surrounded by friends who play or at one point played paintball (some for local teams). But I personally didn't get involved with the sport till recently, it was mainly because of the HUGE cost. I see many post about guys who sell their gear to pay for college, I only recently started making a lot of money to even start paintball and I'm in college right now. Ain't that a kicker.....

Enough about me, here's a list of my gear, all of which is brand spanking new.....haha

My Gear Consists of

Shirt: Valken Crusader : RED
Chest : Planet Eclipse Gen2 Chest Protector
Pads : PE 2013 Overload Elbow & Knee Pads
Pants : PE 2013 Elusion Distortion Pants
Belt : PE Planet Eclipse HDE NXE
Gloves : Empire 2013 LTD THT

My Gun

Marker : Dangerous Power G5 B/R
Hopper : Dye Rotor Red Liquid
Tank : Ninja Sl 68/4500
Barrel : Sly Dual Carbon Fiber Barrel (Since they don't have the Autococker back so I have to work around an ion barrel back and a barrel adapter making my new barrel look ludicrously long!)

I've really only played on one field (Paintball USA) those guys are pretty awesome, so if you're ever near Santa Clarita check them out.

As for the type of paintball I've always been drawn to SpeedBall but I wanna give Wood and Scenario a try in the future.

Thx

Last edited by Mart07 : 08-14-2014 at 06:42 PM. Reason: adding a few details I missed + spell check
Mart07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2014, 09:00 PM #1590
MLosh21

Good Idea

Hey my name is Michael I've only played PB once and enjoyed it! Played at skyline paintball located in Strasburg Virginia. I'm located in Augusta county!
MLosh21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2014, 10:01 PM #1591
paintballkid1994

hey guys whats up im new here but ive been in the sport for almost 9 years now im heading to college here soon and need some advice on starting a club or team
paintballkid1994 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2014, 01:12 PM #1592
exportA

exportA owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
exportA has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
exportA has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Sup Guys,

Finally back on the nation from a 5 year hiatus of playing and posting due to school.. Just getting back into it.

Still as expensive as ever.. Who'da thought!
exportA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2014, 09:44 AM #1593
PBGriff

Great to see more and more enjoying shooting their friends!
PBGriff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2014, 06:40 PM #1594
Cefr
5 D's of Dodgeball

Hey all my names Dylan and i'm 21yrs old!

looking foward to returning after a 2yr hiatus I CERTAINLY missed playing paintball but i have the money for it now

located in central ohio mostly play at Splatterpark

favorite and only gun i own is my beloved 15rd vsc phantom
Cefr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2014, 07:35 PM #1595
king hawk

hay names chandler and I just started playing a week ago any tips would be much appreciated my load out is a stock empire. I play at southwest paintball in Jacksonvill NC
king hawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2014, 10:18 PM #1596
RickDaRuler

Hi

Haven't played in over 10 years but getting back into the swing of things. Just bought me 2 milsigs. A para pro and a m17. God help me lol
RickDaRuler is offline   Reply With Quote