PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 07-09-2014, 03:57 PM #1555
Joskii
The Hornet

Joskii has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Joskii supports Empire
How's it going everyone? My name is Joseph D. and I just started playing paintball. I was interested in it during high school but never had money to play. Now that I'm finished with school and am working, I went and bought an Empire Mini GS, Z2 Prophecy, and Guerilla Air 48/45 and have taken it out 3 times already. It's so addicting! I wouldn't might playing on a speedball team someday, I love the adrenaline. I've been going to California Paintball and SC Village, but am looking forward to visiting the other fields on the outskirts of Los Angeles. See you guys out there!

Last edited by Joskii : 07-15-2014 at 07:31 AM.
Joskii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-10-2014, 12:21 PM #1556
shellshokked

Hey everybody! I'm shellshokked. Originally, I was into airsoft, but switched to paintball in the last year and I don't think that I will ever go back.

I play a lot of woodsball and scenarios. Speedball isnt really my style...for me, its all about the thrill of the hunt.
Old 07-13-2014, 03:11 AM #1557
Milky19
Young Gun

Milky19 is playing at Living Legends VII
Milky19 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Milky19 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Milky19 supports Empire
I'm Kyle. I'm new to paintball and only have a mask (dye i4's) and hope to get an Empire Mini GS soon.
Milky19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2014, 09:44 AM #1558
davidbati

davidbati is playing at Living Legends VII
Hi, I'm Just returning to paintball since I was a kid, new to Pbnation though. Play speedball and woodsball.
davidbati is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2014, 07:52 PM #1559
A11ThatRema1ns

New Player

Hey Guys!
Im Kanyon, I have been playing for a bit over a year now and i play at Robinhood Paintball, and OXCC.
My main format is Speedball and Hyperball: but occasionally i play woodsball
I currently use the Empire Axe with a Valken V-Max hopper.(I havent used the Axe, because it has a leak and idk where its coming from. any help?)
A11ThatRema1ns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2014, 09:05 AM #1560
PBGriff

Welcome fellow noobs! As a noob myself I think you'll find this forum super friendly and helpful!

GO PAINTBALL
PBGriff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2014, 12:33 PM #1561
dreadmuppet
Reeks of class

Annual Supporting Member
dreadmuppet is BST Trusted
dreadmuppet is playing at Living Legends VII
dreadmuppet owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
dreadmuppet has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
dreadmuppet has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
dreadmuppet has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by A11ThatRema1ns View Post
Hey Guys!
Im Kanyon, I have been playing for a bit over a year now and i play at Robinhood Paintball, and OXCC.
My main format is Speedball and Hyperball: but occasionally i play woodsball
I currently use the Empire Axe with a Valken V-Max hopper.(I havent used the Axe, because it has a leak and idk where its coming from. any help?)
Welcome! There are many friendly woodsball players at OXCC.

If you see a bald guy with PE bounce vest and arm pads that is me. I am not very familiar with the Axe but always willing to help out.
REC BALL AND SCENARIO TEAM
IF I DO NOT SHOOT YOU
MY TEAMMATE WILL
eBay FEEDBACK
dreadmuppet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2014, 01:34 AM #1562
3scallahan3

3scallahan3 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Good to see so many new players
3scallahan3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2014, 11:10 PM #1563
warnbuddyshootfriend

name is nick. friend got me into this 2 years ago. I started with an ion. Have had 2 a5's, one spyder. sold all for mini and now have ego11. love playing on xball and speed ball fields. every once and a while I have to take care of the rabbits in the garden, This is FUN.
warnbuddyshootfriend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2014, 11:20 PM #1564
x423xJester

im jesse, i live in tennessee, I'm a d4 player. i play for Tn aggression
x423xJester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2014, 12:32 PM #1565
LuisPrado1986
Fiasco

LuisPrado1986 owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
Luis, from orlando. Playing seriously now maybe about 2 years. Started with a tippmann a5 then an x7 dpg4 etek4 and now an ego 11. New to the forum stuff so figured I'd start here
LuisPrado1986 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2014, 01:07 PM #1566
liverlip

Annual Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuisPrado1986 View Post
Luis, from orlando. Playing seriously now maybe about 2 years. Started with a tippmann a5 then an x7 dpg4 etek4 and now an ego 11. New to the forum stuff so figured I'd start here
Welcome

][nvert User IS A THIEF
liverlip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2014, 05:49 PM #1567
Grylls11

Grylls11 owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
Name is Chris From Ottawa, Ontario. Got into paintball about a year and a half ago with my Wife. seems to be the one sport she enjoys doing with me so We'll be doing it more! Started with an Ion From kijiji Just picked up my First planet eclipse Etek 3 and I Can't wait to put it to some use!
Grylls11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2014, 09:32 PM #1568
Bendiddy

Bendiddy has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Bendiddy has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Glad to see others are picking up the sport as I have recently. Playing with Deathpack out of Royal Ridges. Can't wait to dive in and start slinging more paint. Have a lot to learn and am eager to play hard.
Bendiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2014, 10:58 PM #1569
HordeBudda34

I'm AJ. I'm relatively new to the sport. My best friend introduced me into it the week after I graduated marine corps boot camp. Of course I had to buy a gun. A tippman project salvo was my first gun and I only played the one time with my friend. After my first deployment, we went to play again and decided I need to upgrade so I bought an ion. That didn't live very long as it was used, so went to a different store and bought an etek4. I came to find that a few of my friends on base play paintball, so we all got together and played at the fields at Pendleton until most of them slowly lost interest. I bought one of my buddy's gear, which included an axe. Took my gear home and played quite a bit with my best friend. Now I'm waiting until I get out of the marine corps so I can play some more back home. Story over.
HordeBudda34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2014, 04:51 PM #1570
2nwyka
A Lover and a Poet

2nwyka posts videos on PbNation
2nwyka has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Hi. I'm Noah. I'm not new, but as the thread says, existing members are welcome to post as well, and so I will avail myself of this statement and all that it affords.
I'm 19 years old as of this posting, and an Army ROTC Cadet at Colorado State University.
I've been playing close to 10 years, I picked up a magazine one fateful day in 2004 and have been hooked on paintball ever since. I've owned quite a few guns, but really found my niche with AutoCockers. I have had as many as five at one time, but my gun wall is currently hung with three beauties including a custom-built 2k4 Superstock, a completely stock 2k RF AutoCocker (my first 'Cocker), and a mutt named Lacy built around a Psychoballistics Lightning body and themed like Black Widow. A CCI Phantom rounds out my collection.

I love this sport. It was something I was made to do, and I imagine I'll stick around quite a while until I'm at least quite a bit older than I am now or until a wife tells me I can't (I probably still will anyways... ).
My MO is helping new people. Got a problem with your gun? Come to me! Got questions? Come to me! If I don't have a solution, I know someone who does.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.
I'm also one of those annoying people who always signs their posts...
Noah

CSU Rams Paintball

Rocking drop-forwards like they're going out of style...oh, wait...
Proud Pumper since 2011
2nwyka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2014, 02:55 PM #1571
alantsunaumix

alantsunaumix owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Incoming New Player!!

My names alan im new to pbnation i play with a 1 of 6 geo 3 #6 i located in south texas. im pretty much lost i just don't know how to post up my gun for sale or trade i have done a few trades and sales state wide but i think this will help me a lot more. Any help would be gladly appreciated thanks!!!
alantsunaumix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2014, 03:00 PM #1572
splatking101
Only God Can Judge Me

Guess whos back!? Lol since a long layoff it seems much hasnt changed in the sport. Except all the guns look alike now and are hoseless. The masks, tanks, and loaders havent realy changed. Either way, still glad to be back. I sold all my guns so I have to do a little research before getting a new set up. Im ready to pwn some newbs. Paintballs like riding a bike, you never forget how its done!
splatking101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2014, 06:09 PM #1573
outkast951

Hey all, name is Andy from IE Cali. Been playing for years but sold all equipment when I had a kid. Now my son is 8 and looking to get him involved. What's everyone think? To young?
outkast951 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2014, 02:47 AM #1574
Senor Bear

Senor Bear owns a Planet Eclipse Etha
Hi everybody. Name is Charlie I'm new to the game. Have gone to play speedball two times and I am hooked. Looking forward to playing for many more years.
Senor Bear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2014, 01:41 PM #1575
CoheedNCambr1A
Evolution

CoheedNCambr1A is playing at Living Legends VII
CoheedNCambr1A owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
CoheedNCambr1A has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
CoheedNCambr1A has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
hello everyone im new to the forums my name is james im not new to paintball well yes and no i played a few games mostly watch my bro play in tournaments in the team called revolution anyway enough about that more on me, i have had an interest in paintball for over 3 years just havent had money to play i am 23 years old and have a full time job want to know more please feel free to msg
CoheedNCambr1A is offline   Reply With Quote