Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 07-15-2009, 01:17 PM #64
RBCrazyD

RBCrazyD is playing at Living Legends III
Names, Donn, peeps call me Crazy D. I'm 35 years old, been playing solid for 10 years. Started out playing outlaw ball at the public forest preserve with a Brass Eagle Stingray (i know i know, we don't do it anymore..LOL) , upgraded to a Sypder TL+, moving on to a GX3 Autococker, and then finally to a PMR, which I hardly ever use since having picked up a Tiberius Arms T9 and T8 combo.

I love woodsball, scenario style, milsim play styles. Speedball not so much, 5 min games are not my style, I prefer the thrill of the hunt, not knowing your enemies locations, numbers, or armament and the games last for hours.

I prefer mag fed rifles, as I don't care for the look of the hopper/tank combo. I don't spray paint as I 1) can't afford to shoot that much paint, and 2) found that I don't need to shoot alot of paint to have fun and still get kills.

The thrill of headshotting an enemy carring an NXT Shocker and 2k rounds of paint is too exilerating..lol especially when my rifle only holds and 8 shot magazine.
RBCrazyD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2009, 11:21 AM #65
Vertigo_07
Vert

Hey all,

I'm charlie, or Vert. or any variation of the name one can think of.

I started out playing paintball as a rental (with a good ol' tippmann Pro Carbine) back in '03.

My first setup, and back up marker to this day, is a tippmann 98 custom. A few extensively and exhaustively used guns later (including the most beat up, patch together SFT and an X7 taken too far beyond stock) my set up is as follows:

White/Blue Planet Eclipse SL8R, run exactly as it came in the box
DYE Rotor Loader
DXS 45 ci/ 3000 PSI Steel N2 tank
mostly eclipse gear

I love speedball, but am looking to get into Milsim- as much as I'm addicted to the gladiatorial adrenaline rush that is a speedball game, the thought of running around outdoors with a magazine fed rifle (I think milsigs are the damned coolest things) is pretty appealing.

Paintball aside, I'm rounding on 20, in college, am a diehard runner, and enjoy the superbowl and the football (soccer) world cup. I'm based out of Long Island, NY, and my Home field is High Velocity Paintball (Indoor).

I've been in the game a while, and I know the insides of a Shocker SFT better than my own. I'm also very familiar with eclipse guns, as well as tippmanns. If anyone has questions, feel free to pm me.

Last edited by Vertigo_07 : 07-16-2009 at 11:40 AM. Reason: left something out
Vertigo_07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2009, 03:57 PM #66
sdogg527

he im seth fouts a new kidd to pbnation, my first gun was a seventh element ion which i still have and use , ohk well im from wARSAW and if any of you are looking for tippmanns 98 customs or an xbox 360 with30 games sendme an email at seth_ryan_fouts@hotmail.com for any of those items and by the way i have two tippmans and alot of gear!!!!!!
sdogg527 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 08:41 PM #67
el aye

heh, just played paintball for the first time yesterday in about 7 years. I have to say I have the itch to play again and have spent the better part of a few hours looking at which gear to get I used to own a cocker so I'm thinking about getting another one.
el aye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 02:00 PM #68
DaveInNJ

Hi all,

I'm Dave, from central NJ. I played PB many years ago and I'm thinking about getting back in with some friends. We'll probably all get Alpha Blacks or Salvos and shoot each other up for some much needed practice before getting back into woodsball.
DaveInNJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 03:09 PM #69
six03

Hola,

My name is Art/six03.

I live in north east Oklahoma and im going to start playing woodsball. I have a tippman 98 custom. Im really looking forward to the game.

peace
six03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 02:40 AM #70
fuzor

Hey all,
First off i love this site, it been so helpful in getting to know my markers and game play. keep up the nice work.

Name's Div. i'm from Sri Lanka. Was introduced to pb in '05 by the owner of Hustlers Paintball (NJ), when he relocated to Sri Lanka. Been playing ever since, and helping promote the game here.

Play mostly speedball, highly addicted to the rush . position i play is mid.
Current setup is an all black Ego8 (Aurora kit,tadao oled, black-out screw kit), prophecy, ninja 68ci and mostly eclipse gear. back up is a good ole indimidator

Cheers.
fuzor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2009, 02:35 AM #71
Krring

Hey there, Krring introducing here.

I'm 27-year old to-be immigrant from Finland. I was accepted to Widener university at Chester PA as a grad student in mechanical engineering and I'm moving in there in mid of August with my wife and with our dog + 2 cats. We'll be arriving with only 1 suitcase and hand luggage per person so needless to say I won't be bringing my gear with me. Well, I have sold them already and I'm looking forward to go shopping once I get there.

I've played in Finland for some years back in the days in novice, rookie, division and league games. Most of them in the division and novice levels. Lately I haven't got enough money to play for various reasons from moving every year or so to the fact that I'm paying my studies by myself. However I love paintball and recent changes in euros exchange rates agains dollar might just give my budget enough slack to invest in paintball equipment. I consider myself lucky that there's many PB fields just a stone throw away from Chester. In Finland this hobby is so expensive that player count is rather small and therefore there's not many fields.

I like all the forms of the game I've played so far. I like some aspects of woodpaint, I love the intensity of a small sup'air and I'd definitely would like to go to some scenario event in the future. I've checked out some pics and video from last few ION's, seems like tons of fun.

But that's pretty much it. I don't know if it's allowed to advertise here or not, so I kindly request, that if you have some absolutely awesome paintball-store in mind, feel free to PM or email me it's website address or at least name. I'm most likely going to do my shopping in the internet, but if I don't have to drive much further than NY or DC, I'm most likely going to stop by in few highly recommended stores as well.

Thanks for listening

Krring
Krring is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2009, 01:53 PM #72
uncle-bullets619

hello nation my names Ed.... just started paintballing again after 11+years...I'm in San Diego and it's kinda hard to find local people to ball with... me and a good are both gonna start balling on a regular basis...were looking for scenario type paintballing and woodsball...right now I currently have a TES dragun, Piranha GTI, and a spyder extra? and of course some basic gear as well...hope to shoot at or get shot by one of you soon! haha..
uncle-bullets619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 11:16 AM #73
louisdh1980

starting back up again

Name is Louis, i'm in the Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania region.

Going to be using a Tippmann X-7 with a 16 inch smart parts barrel, currently running on CO2 but want to upgrade to hpa. umm mostly will be playing woodsball but want to join some scenario games.

umm thats pretty much it about me.. so hello!
louisdh1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 03:58 PM #74
cut67
sAy WaUT

My name is chris Im using for my first gun an alias timidator 05
Using an halo hopper
I will play any sport im mainly good at hyperball
IM affraid of speedball and airball but im getting my confidence
I am 14
i first played a game when i was 10
Old 07-29-2009, 12:42 AM #75
KAVEMAN762

howdy mates! Im a new baller hear and Im unclebullets swim buddy. Im Johnny but you can call me Fred. Im from mars and I like broccolli flavored ice cream. I currently am using a spyder tl which gets me by. I also got a JT electric, spyder pilot acs and a spyder tlr I might need help with modifying pretty soon. Im new to this stuff so any help is appreciated. Nice to meet you all and I have black gums and no teeth.
KAVEMAN762 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 01:30 AM #76
MarkVT

My name is Mark. I'm 26 and I live in southern VT. My 16 year old brother, and some of the guys I work with are getting into paintball, and I didn't want to miss out on the fun. I'm a complete noob, aside from what I've read and learned here at PbNation. I bought a used (but like new) stock Tippmann A5. It's my first marker and so far it's been awesome. I then bought a Straightline barrel and just ordered the complete TechT cyclone upgrade kit. Next will be a 68/4500 tank.
This site has been great! I've been a member for only a week or two, and I've learned a ton. The reviews section will be very helpful as I progress and get more gear. Thanks PbNation!
MarkVT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 03:29 AM #77
Sick Drummer

What up fellow doods! My name is Chris and I am getting back into paintball after a 7 year absence. I was never serious, but since then I went on tour, got two music videos on mtv, sold 34,000+ records, played 47 states and am ready to get serious about this shiz. I just quit a band called Silent Civilian and plan on making paintball a top priority. I am picking up an Invert mini with a crossfire 68/45 tank and can't decide on a rotor or a prophecy. Any suggestions? Love the camaraderie in this sport b/c it is second to none. Hopefully, one day I practice enough and develop myself to get on a competing team, but we'll see where this goes. Hit me up with any tips, comments (hopefully no haters), or if you just wanna chat. See you on the boards *****s!
Sick Drummer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 11:56 PM #78
nronalds
Jesus wouldnt wipe

Im Nick and i play d5 epl and csgpl
i sold a g3 and am buyin an etek
i play at the Paintball Asylum in Tannersville PA
Old 08-06-2009, 06:22 PM #79
kawasaki_kid

Just got my first paint ball gun yesterday, Tippmann A5, with a flat line barrel, 20oz remote tank, ICP? stock. Joining forums has always been a great sorce of info for me, hopefully this one will be too.
kawasaki_kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 12:04 AM #80
jrdouthit

My name is James. I just bought my first real paintball gun about an hour ago. I bought a Tippmann 98 Custom with hopper, mask, CO2 tank, and cleaning and maintenance equipment. I've only ever played airsoft and have no real idea how/where/when/with whom to play. I'm sure the forums will answer these questions for me.
jrdouthit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 11:24 AM #81
TehMightyPirate
YAR!

TehMightyPirate helped look for balloons
Yar!

Hello everyone, I went down for a Counter Strike clan outing over the weekend and we played some paintball. I had never played before but won a contest and came back with a Tippmann Triumph eXT paintball gun, hopper, pod pack, 20 oz co2 tank and mask! I am now quite hooked on paintball and will continue to play regularly.

So, yeah, I figured I'd come on here, read some forums, find out about upgrades for my marker and such.
PMI Piranha USP
TehMightyPirate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 12:19 PM #82
Knightviper
SL94 Guns 4 Hire II

Hey guys, my name is Kevin and I'm from Harford county MD... My boys and I just got into paintball but it hit us like an addiction. I've raced cars and motocross but this is an adrenalin rush I can do with my family and friends.
I'm very involved with my church (where I got my first gun from lol) and when I found out my local paintball shop JC's paintball in Bel Air is Christian owned and operated and they host a paintball ministry at their home church I was hooked.
I started out with a Spyder, got a Mini then two 08 Egos now I'm getting an SL94 mostly from selling old racing parts and gear..I love this sport and wanted to thank you guys for hosting an awesome sight.
In Christ's love,
Kevin Knight
08 Ego Chronic
Titanium Invert Mini
Spyder TL
Knightviper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 06:27 PM #83
itashusband

I am John. I live in Orillia,Ontario,Canada. I am new to paintball and will be playing with a good friend who also lives in Orillia. any good advice that will help Me be a good player as well as good starter equipment tips would be apprciated.
itashusband is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 11:58 PM #84
sunflower seeds

sunflower seeds helped look for balloons
sunflower seeds owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
sunflower seeds supports Bob Gurnsey
sunflower seeds has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
I am Randall im Mass. Ive owned my gun for 7 month and ive played 2 all within the past month.
sunflower seeds is offline   Reply With Quote