Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 04-22-2012, 11:50 PM #778
eldgebroni

eldgebroni owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
hey all, name is eldge, just started playing since feb 2012 and have been on the field every weekend. current setup is a tippmann AB with every possible upgrade (did not know any better), a VF tactical autococker, and an ego 06. usually play in paintball world in orlando so hope to see/play with some of u guys if you are close to the area!
eldgebroni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 04-23-2012, 09:57 PM #779
VeggiePowered

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickFraustDJ View Post
Hello, names nick.. I been playing paintball since last year.

I play at places around new york once every month or so.

My Setup is a invert Mini, with a Halo B Hopper and 3000psi/48ci ninja tank... Uhm Sly profit, Nike Landsharks, and some cheap JT pants and Proto jersey. Also Eclipse Knee Pads elbow pads, and neck protector.. and Dye and Eclipse gloves..

I've been in two amatuer tournaments and won 1.. Pretty addicted to Paintball and yeah... Glad to see theres addicts like me on this.
What do you think of the invert mini? How does it do in the tourneys you have played in? Considering getting one myself. . .
VeggiePowered is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 02:00 PM #780
Punchkick

What's up! New to the game ..from Philadelphia I have an 06 ego used it bout 3 times now . Have a leak in the solenoid trying to get it fixed
Punchkick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 05:40 PM #781
StReaKeR
TM-15,SP1,T8.1,Trracer

I thought this was a forum for people that like to paint their balls, not paintball....sigh...
Old 05-03-2012, 04:18 PM #782
ohyeahpwned

hi

Hey, my name is josh, im new to this forum and paintball. I play at combat zone in Merritt island.
ohyeahpwned is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 04:47 AM #783
Sycamore
creepin on ah come up

Sycamore is playing at Living Legends V
Sycamore has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Hi Nation!

Name's Jake and I've only been playing for a couple of months. I usually go on the weekends down here in Orlando. Here to learn and hopefully be of help to others in the future. I currently use an Azodin and I'm looking to do a little upgrading soon.
Sycamore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 04:19 PM #784
mannyjenny

Hey players

Im a player from Germany Fotografie
mannyjenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 04:28 PM #785
TheUrbanGent
d-.-b

Nation! What's up?

My names Trent. I'm originally from SoCal. I grew up playing in 2004 at SC Village/Tombstone/Hollywood Sports. I joined the Army in 2009 and moved to North Carolina. It's not the same scene. I play it all and have been in the sport for a while. I can't get enough. I havn't joined PbNation until now... well... I don't really know why. All of my fiends have it I just was always occupied with other things. I'm glad that I have joined now. This community is a absolute GREAT source of information.

Great job PBN. I'm here to stay!
TheUrbanGent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 11:01 AM #786
G4m30v3r
Gameoverman, Game over!

Hi, I'm Sean new to paintball, played a few times last year, and ready to startup this year. Joliet, Illinois... woodsballer, just picked up a MRX
G4m30v3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 08:53 PM #787
woodballer

Hi, name is Travis.
I just started playing again after about six years. I figured it would be good exercise lol. I'm 26
woodballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 02:58 AM #788
Dburke299

Dburke299 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Hi my name is Danny, from Perris ,Ca. been playing for about 10yrs now. Joined the forum a couple of months back for info on my ego 08, and found PBnation to be quite helpful. Nice to meet everyone and glad to be part of this great forum!
Dburke299 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 11:26 PM #789
NY Slim

Noob

I'm Andre and I first picked up a paintball gun when I was 13 years old, I'm currently located in New York and I have a Proto PMR , Halo hopper, and a 68/4500 hpa tank but haven't been able to play due to not having a car and the most decent field close to me is 40 minutes away driving.
NY Slim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 10:56 PM #790
Krankydad

Hi my name is Jeremy but on forums I go by Krankydad (name given in love by my 3 kids). I am from texas and I have no preference of type of paintball. I have been playing paintball for last 20 years now. Back from splatmaster pistol was the awesomness. I used an automag that I upgraded throught the years until it was stolen about 5 years ago. Was loud as hell but was pinpoint accurate. Had friends who were always ticked that my gun was as accurate or better than their Bob longs, Angel, or DM's. People could always find me not always a blessing for them .

After it was stolen I got out of sport until recently. I am trying to get caught up with latest and greatest money can buy. I like buying a gun and sticking with it. I tried an Etek3 Lt which I sold 3 months later as it didnt seem to have much accuracy no matter the paint.

Currently shopping for my son a good starter gun as I have my sights set on a new Luxe 2.0 with some laser work after delivery with a ninja 68/4500 tank, Limited edition I4 goggles, new rotor, freak insert kit, and still looking at bags and packs.
Krankydad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 11:31 PM #791
KAClara07

So in new to this and I don't know how to work it
KAClara07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2012, 04:33 PM #792
LilRob4287
8k a day keeps doc away!

What's up everyone. My name is Rob, from Arcadia, California. Used to play PB occasionally awhile back, but recently got into it this year. I have a Tippmann Alpha Black (modified) marker and I'm on the urge of buying upgrades for it!

Excited to join this forum and I am looking forward into learning new things and meeting great people along the way.
LilRob4287 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 02:19 PM #793
TheAntiHeroHimself
T9.1 Operator

TheAntiHeroHimself has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Haven't got all my gear yet, but looking to start playing soon! Name's Marco, I'm 19, and currently reside in Belleville, MI(Canadian, from NB Canada). I'm looking to get into something like woodsball. I'd get into milsim/scenario if I could, but that seems like more of a sponsored team kind of thing. I run a Tiberius Arms T9.1 Ranger as a DMR/battle rifle, so I'd like to fill the role of a designated marksman/tactical rifleman, but I like CQB too.

I'd prefer to play in abandoned factories/urban environments over woodsball fields,(S.W.A.T. style milsim, maybe?) but I guess you need friends in the know-how to get access to those kinds of places. I'm planning on playing at Hells Survivors in Pinckney, but I know NO-ONE in the area, so I really don't know where to begin.

If anyone wants to hit me up, shoot me an email! I'm open to making paintball friends!
"Through continued testing of the SA-17 marker, our Quality Control Department has identified a potential issue. The problem is described as: A CO2 cartridge may fly out of the marker and impact a user." HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHA!!!!1!!!1!1

"I shaved a kiwi, once..."

Marine Recon Squad's Medic(Blue team, yellow squad) at Operation EndWar; The Eleventh Hour 2012. HOORAH!

Callsign: "ENDGAME"
TheAntiHeroHimself is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 08:46 PM #794
palmtreemofo

palmtreemofo is playing at Living Legends VI
where can i find a nano series feedneck for sale?
palmtreemofo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 09:43 AM #795
paintballpro1993

Hi im austin iv been playing for about 2 months im new to this board i play paintball every weekend there is a tourniment near

my guns
planet eclipse etha
jt outkast
paintballpro1993 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 09:40 AM #796
SxY_Pntbll3r
"-GreatnesS-"

<-Mark,,, been in the game for 4 years in Connecticut. I play at Hogans Alley mostly. Fell in love with this sport since I rented a BT, then after that I'm just paintball first, and nothing else...

Proto PMR 09
Etek 3 LT stormtrooper(with POPS ASA and Hush bolt Brand new condition--**FOR SALE...pm me if interested)
Dye nt Navy
Dye nt11 Navy/sky blue (Current setup)
Dye Rotor 1 Black and 1 liquid grey
Crossfire 68/45
Crossfire Valken Medievil Blue(Death) 68/45 (current setup)

No alley like Hogans Alley!!!!!
SxY_Pntbll3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 04:56 PM #797
Duke Scrotum

Minnesota baller I play at Air assault, APPG, and MN pro
Duke Scrotum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 12:58 PM #798
snakeplayer0618

Smile

My name is Ben, I am 13 and my home field Is Dothan Survival Games located in Dothan, Alabama. I started playing 3 years ago and first used a spyder Xtra. I know use a GOG eNvy, halo B Too loader, and a crossfire tank.
snakeplayer0618 is offline   Reply With Quote