Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 12-12-2011, 10:03 PM #673
Kdubski

Whats good everyone, my name is Kevin, I'm 19 and from CT. Ive been playing paintball for maybe 2 years combined. I started back when I was 14 and played for my freshmen/sophmore years in hs. I stopped as I got busier but now in college I'm twice as busy but still make time to get out on weekend mornings, that is if my schedule allows me to. I love the sport and just upgraded from a tippman 98 to a smart parts impulse, from co2 to compressed air, and from rec balls to higher end balls.....what a damn difference, its a whole new game now.
Kdubski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 02:01 PM #674
MandyMew

Hey there, new girl here. My name is Mandy, I'm 25 and from Florida. Please enjoy this TL;DR intro.

Back in October my boyfriend let me come to one of his teams practices, the weekend after that I went with them to World Cup. At cup I asked them if they needed any help filling up pods and I ended up being in the pit with them. I really enjoyed helping out and watching them play that I decided that I might want to play. The first weekend in December, I told my boyfriend that I wanted him to shoot me so I could feel what it was like because I wanted to play. He took me out to the field before their practice and shot me in the leg, it hurt but it wasn't terrible. After we left he told me that maybe next practice they would let me play. Sure enough last weekend when we told the team I wanted to try they were all about it, however, I had to play a 1V1, best 2of3, against my boyfriend. I got kinda nervous but luckily we didn't have to play the whole field, just d-side. I ended up winning. (he and the team confirmed there was no sandbagging) I played a few more games with the team and ended up LOVING it. I plan on buying a gun/hopper sometime next year. :]
MandyMew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2011, 08:48 AM #675
jameshyatt

Hi,

My name is James. I don't play paintball now because of getting busy with my office. But I was love to play paintball. It was one of my favorite games.
Old 12-21-2011, 12:03 AM #676
renzokuken1227

I just started playing paintball. I recently got my own mask the proto pro axis, pretty happy with it so far. I read my next big purchase should be tank and hopper but the markers are so fun to look at. Any advice?
renzokuken1227 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2011, 10:23 PM #677
GUNNER181

GUNNER181 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
GUNNER181 is for the Gunfight
GUNNER181 supports Pev's Paintball
hello

i got a viking and timmy
GUNNER181 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2011, 10:43 PM #678
GUNNER181

whats better an ego or timmy
Old 12-22-2011, 10:48 PM #679
GUNNER181

uhh.. 2 more
Old 12-22-2011, 10:55 PM #680
GUNNER181

Merry Christmas To All Paintballers
Old 12-22-2011, 11:08 PM #681
GUNNER181

my name is craig and i got into paintball threw my friend now its a way of life go hard or go home peace
Old 12-22-2011, 11:13 PM #682
GUNNER181

yea last post
Old 12-24-2011, 10:21 PM #683
dielivepaintball
bigswede

Quote:
yea last post
Not Anymore...

My name is Paul. My friends refer to me as PRA (pronounced as the three letters not as a word)

I'm not new to paintball but want to get back into it but I'm so broke as a college student that its hard to get a new gat and afford the time and money to play but i'll make it happen. Especially with working as well.

Now I've been playing off and on since I was about 16, i'm about to turn 22. I started with a brass eagle pump gun, then moved up to a game face mech semi auto. I then bought a Spyder E99 Avant which I still have and can't get rid of. I then bought an early 2000's Angel which was lost in a house fire. I then bought a REX R3 which I still have and can't get rid of. At some point I bought a used Tippmann and put scenario/woods mods on it because that was all I could play. There are no fields near my home. We built are own field behind a buddy of mines house and played 2v2 or 3v3 most of the time. I WILL put one in your face and am sneaky as well and in the woods I WILL flank you.

However, I've played only a few speedball matches but have been possessed by it since.

I'm in the market for a rotor, hpa tank, and a gat that shoots rope. I'd love to join a team but I don't know if I have the time and sure as hell can't afford a case of paint every weekend. But i'm going to give it another go.

P.S. sorry for being long winded.
dielivepaintball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2011, 03:04 PM #684
stripy

stripy has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Hi,

My name is Mario and I am from Croatia, Europe. Start to play paintball six month ago, still in process of getting equipment. For now I play with Invert mini and Halo B hopper.

Regards to all.
stripy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2011, 04:09 PM #685
Headshotted
www.icd-owners.com

Headshotted has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by dielivepaintball View Post
Not Anymore...

My name is Paul. My friends refer to me as PRA (pronounced as the three letters not as a word)

I'm not new to paintball but want to get back into it but I'm so broke as a college student that its hard to get a new gat and afford the time and money to play but i'll make it happen. Especially with working as well.

Now I've been playing off and on since I was about 16, i'm about to turn 22. I started with a brass eagle pump gun, then moved up to a game face mech semi auto. I then bought a Spyder E99 Avant which I still have and can't get rid of. I then bought an early 2000's Angel which was lost in a house fire. I then bought a REX R3 which I still have and can't get rid of. At some point I bought a used Tippmann and put scenario/woods mods on it because that was all I could play. There are no fields near my home. We built are own field behind a buddy of mines house and played 2v2 or 3v3 most of the time. I WILL put one in your face and am sneaky as well and in the woods I WILL flank you.

However, I've played only a few speedball matches but have been possessed by it since.

I'm in the market for a rotor, hpa tank, and a gat that shoots rope. I'd love to join a team but I don't know if I have the time and sure as hell can't afford a case of paint every weekend. But i'm going to give it another go.

P.S. sorry for being long winded.

Go pump.
Old 12-27-2011, 01:04 AM #686
SeaOhSeeOh

SeaOhSeeOh owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Sup guys im new to paintball. Really want an EGO i really dont care what year it is but idk how much i should be paying? Any advice.
SeaOhSeeOh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2011, 08:53 PM #687
stathome

Hi, I'm Stan!
Old 12-28-2011, 10:18 PM #688
DrBladesMcGee
BaLLer On A BuDGet

DrBladesMcGee owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
DrBladesMcGee posts videos on PbNation
DrBladesMcGee plays in the APPA beginner division
DrBladesMcGee has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
hey, name is kelson and im ballin out of graham washington at operation paintball, been in if for awhile with my busted *** a-5, happy to join the forum.
DrBladesMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 03:20 PM #689
mini11

hi
mini11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 03:22 PM #690
mini11

2nd post
mini11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 01:16 PM #691
VeggaGFX

Hey, everyone. My name is Mike and I have been out of paintball for about 8 years now and looking to get back in. Going to start saving up for all of the equipment again and hit up some of the local fields.

Right now I still have my A5, but I plan on getting a decent electric marker soon.

Actually decided to get back in after I got hooked on real guns and going out to the range. Now I need to start shooting something that shoot back.

If any of you have any tips for me send me a PM or something.
VeggaGFX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 10:19 PM #692
anarchistcookbook

anarchistcookbook owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Whats the best way to play dorrito?
anarchistcookbook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012, 01:42 PM #693
JBeezy

Hey, I'm Jon B and I just got into paintball. I want to join a team and play competitively. I live in San Diego.
My set up is:
Etha, Dye rotor, and Valken 68/45
JBeezy is offline   Reply With Quote