Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 11-19-2011, 01:03 PM #652
skatepb
need a funny sig

skatepb owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
skatepb has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
skatepb has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
im jacob i live in texas just started playing even thought my dad wont let me get a gun.
when i get a setup this would be it
project salvo
tpx with lapco mods
and other stuff that i need help with because i have no idea what to do help PLEASE

i guess im okay at playing but i cant get the technical stuff down like cleaning

Last edited by skatepb : 11-19-2011 at 01:06 PM.
skatepb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 04:22 PM #653
PrecisionMayhem
Precision Mayhem

Hey folks,

The name's Adam, 35 yrs old, been playing since I was 13. I only play woodsball and recball though. I just never got into the pace and strategies of speedball, and we have a pretty solid group of recball players here in AZ who play a fair game.

Markers:
Spyder M4 (mostly barebones, m4 stock, holo site, few other tricks)
Tippmann A5 (etrigger, true baffled silencer, rails all around with red dot and tac light, folding stock, etc.)

Glad to be a member!
PrecisionMayhem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 08:52 PM #654
jianxin (Banned)

welcome

welcome to:
== w w w ( y a h c c ) u s ===

The website wholesale for many kinds of fashion shoes, like the nike,jordan,prada, also including the jeans,shirts,bags,hat and the decorations. All the products are free shipping, and the the price is competitive, and also can accept the paypal payment.,after the payment, can ship within short time.

free shipping

competitive price

any size available

accept the paypal

== w w w ( y a h c c ) u s ===
jianxin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 01:32 PM #655
nabisco_12

Hey all just wanted to drop a line and get some info, i used to be a paintball freak... major! lol. i going to b taking care of old business and coming back up front!! i could tell u anything paintball and was a pretty good tech also. however i have been out of the sport a good 6 years and c that it is almost a new world, names that were big are gone now and prices r much cheaper. I am a automag nut if anybody know what they are hopefully i can get parts for it. is AGD still around and doing ok? i tried to call them but no answer. I have a monster of a marker and just need to get it rebuilt from the sit, also i have a 2002 c and c limited ed. Dark angel which i was told that it is pretty much a paper weight. my new local field said there is a company that makes orings and if thats true i would be ok for my mag if i cant get it from AGD. so school me, what is hot and what isnt? who are the compaines that are around, who is a good place to get parts from? what are the super markers now? anything u have i want what is the hopper to have?Thanks guys and remember goggles on lol!
nabisco_12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 01:35 PM #656
Headshotted
www.icd-owners.com

Headshotted has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Google automag owners group, and angel owners group.
Old 11-22-2011, 06:15 PM #657
namredips

need to get my 5 posts
namredips is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 06:16 PM #658
namredips

Old 11-22-2011, 06:18 PM #659
namredips

Old 11-22-2011, 06:18 PM #660
namredips

Old 11-23-2011, 09:47 PM #661
zhengdbdb

dsaf

Was the root waistband puts on the law outside the coat to see for these years in the female attire, last year Paris men's clothing week had several signs to use for reference, one year later each big brand takes it the new tendency to use fiercely all the vigor. Is raises the gin turnout is two kinds; first, coat bringing, two are the waistbands which matches alone, it usual and coat's material quality is different. The Blend Coat advantage lies in the optimization to put on author's height proportion.

doudoune moncler

canada goose online

canada goose jackets

moncler doudoune

cheap canada goose expedition parka

moncler clothing

moncler jackets cheap

moncler pas cher

moncler doudoune pas cher

cheap canada goose

mmoncler manteaux

moncler jackets for women

moncler outlet

moncler jackets for men

canada goose parka

moncler jackets for kids
zhengdbdb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 12:08 AM #662
R_himself

R_himself owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
total spam page it seems. Anyways, new here. Really wanna pm people for BST, but too new. whats up all.
R_himself is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 09:56 PM #663
SNAKESNIPER (Banned)

sup guys. first post. Started playing about 4 months ago and just bought my first marker (axe) not too long ago. Getting a Z2 next week.
SNAKESNIPER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2011, 10:13 AM #664
torch948

Hey new guy here. Just started playing a few months ago. I'm trying to get a Blitz to start off with and i'm gonna work my way from there.
torch948 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 12:26 AM #665
Somebody Shoot Me
Aggressor

Somebody Shoot Me owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
Somebody Shoot Me posts videos on PbNation
Somebody Shoot Me has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Somebody Shoot Me has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Hey everyone, just registered a bit ago but have been looming around PbNation for sometime. I'm Alex and I live in Stamford, Ct. Been playing paintball for a number of years now. Looking for more ways to get into paintball then the normal recball/woods all I have been playing and am interested in competing soon.
Old 12-07-2011, 11:01 AM #666
Cozilz

Hey -wave- I'm Derrick. Obviously I'm a new player. I'm from VA and have been regularly playing at pevs for about two months
Cozilz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 09:19 PM #667
skatepb
need a funny sig

skatepb owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
skatepb has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
skatepb has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
DUDES!!!!!!!!!!!!! IM jacob i live in houston and fighting the good fight of trying to convince my parents to let me buy a paintball marker if you have any advise to help me
I wish paintball was on tv i really do....but im also glad its not......tv makes things mainstream and mainstream things bring in people who want to be cool by doing what every one else does..........i like playing with people who dont mind spending thousands of dollars on paintball not wannabe losers.
skatepb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 10:25 PM #668
Speedfreak11

Speedfreak11 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Speedfreak11 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Dave here. The last time I shot a paintball gun, I'm pretty sure most of the younger members of this forum were in diapers. Back then I ran a modded minicocker. I quit playing about 15 years ago after a motorcycle injury. I had a couple of friends tell me about a few games they put together each month, so I picked up a new Tippmann 98 Custom Pro ACT today. Might be grabbing a WGP Trilogy Comp as well. Looking forward to getting back into it and learning about all the new fun stuff out there.
Speedfreak11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 10:31 PM #669
Headshotted
www.icd-owners.com

Headshotted has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Don't get a trilogy! It's not a real autococker! You can get a real autococker for dirt cheap in most cases now!
Old 12-09-2011, 08:37 AM #670
gijoey959
I Kill Suckers

gijoey959 plays in the PSP
gijoey959 owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
gijoey959 plays in the APPA beginner division
gijoey959 supports DLX Technology
I didn't know this was here lol

I just started playing paintball last month, but I've been airsofting for years now. I never really played paintball because I always heard it really hurt, so when I finally played, I was really nervous until I took my first hit... It didn't hurt at all, so now I'm addicted.

I've been doing all sorts of shooting sports since I was about 14, I started in airsoft, but I've been competing in air rifle since i started it in JROTC, and I shoot real firearms. Now I just can't wait to start racking up the years in painball, the play style is different that what I'm used to, but I enjoy it.
gijoey959 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 10:11 PM #671
lazxsrep

I'm starting to get back into the sport and i have a special edition DM08 and love it nut im wondering id the NT's are worth the bang for the buck thanks!!!
lazxsrep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 09:30 PM #672
MJH

Hi, new to PB, I was told this is the best place to collect information about the sport. So far, I have not been disappointed...thx
MJH is offline   Reply With Quote