Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 06-29-2009, 07:22 PM #43
Shaun123

Hey whats up everyone. My name's Shaun, I'm 17, I'm just startin to get into paintball and it's pretty awesome. I knew my friend Travis played on a team and it sounded pretty fun to play so I went with my friend Joey down to Extreme Rage in Florida when he went and it was awesome. I did relatively good for my first 2 times using a rental gun. The first time I played mostly woodsball which was really fun except on some games where half the team would just stay at the start which was lame but the other games were good. The second time I played only speedball (and one game of woods) and I founnd that more fun than woodsball. I'm goin again this Friday as well and am gonna use the rental and will use my friend's tippman for woods when he's not playing and my friend's mini (if he lets me lol) when he's not playin. I'm plannin on savin up for an Invert Mini since I got to use my friend's mini and really liked it and it isn't too expensive. I don't want to spend a fortune on a gun because, even though I'm just starting to play paintball, I can tell how well you do is more based on how well you are - not your gun; though a good gun does help .

I'll probably have enough money for the gun by some time in August as I only work a part time job and have to pay a phone bill every month. I'll end up playing just about every Friday especially when school starts, depending on if I have paint or not. Hopefully there's a field near whatever college I go to (probably UF or FSU) so I can keep playin after my senior year.

Last edited by Shaun123 : 06-29-2009 at 07:24 PM.
Shaun123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 06-30-2009, 04:11 AM #44
steady217

i've been having the same problem...one of my buddies on here thinks you have to post 5 times or something for pm'ing to be enabled. not sure if its right or not. i'll post back on here if i get it goin
steady217 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 04:19 AM #45
Nexix

yes you do need at least 5 posts in order to receive pms or send pms
Nexix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 08:30 AM #46
ImBakAggain (Banned)

then wait to the :45 after the hour you posted them
ImBakAggain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 10:38 AM #47
pbkingx23

Thanks!!!!!!
pbkingx23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 01:08 PM #48
ExplicitBallin (Banned)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbjunky126 View Post
you click on their screen name above the avatar and the option is in the drop down list or it is an option in the persons public profile. feel free to pm me to try it.
ExplicitBallin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 01:54 PM #49
nick896

Also you have to have altleast 5 posts and it updates 45 mins. after every hour.
nick896 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2009, 12:01 AM #50
Angel Own3r
Favorite Team:NaughtyDogs

nice dm
Old 07-02-2009, 03:11 PM #51
MON_E_SHOT08

hey nation new peeps! my name is adam im in houston texas!
i play for palm beach vipers semi pro in PSP! just letting you know im here if you have any questions about paintball or drills to better yourself at our incredible sport, Just ask!
welcome to paintball and a community of great people!
- Palm beach vipers chicago 09
-torn
-blackout
-X-FACTOR PAINTBALL PARK-paintballzone.net-chicago badlands paintball-CFP
MON_E_SHOT08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2009, 07:24 AM #52
jj5u770n

Yo, Im JJ, Im 18, about to be 19. Ive was heavy into pb a couple years ago, now Im trying to get back into it. Dont currently have a setup (thats why I got back on here, see whats up for grabs).
Im comming out of orange county new york.
jj5u770n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2009, 05:51 PM #53
evileyez432

Hey i have a question about spyder barrels

ok so, i bought a spyder sonix pro in either 2006 or 2007 and was wondering if all spyder barrel threads are the same because i dont want to spend cash on a barrel that doesnt fit. I was also wondering if i should get a CP classic one piece barrel, or a JJ performance ceramic barrel (both would be 14 In.) any feed-back would be appreciated! Thanks!
evileyez432 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2009, 06:20 PM #54
protopber16
mw

protopber16 donated to help Peyton Trent
protopber16 helped look for balloons
protopber16 is playing at Living Legends III
spyder has its own threading alot of barrels are autococker threaded do just double check before you buy it
Old 07-04-2009, 12:24 AM #55
heitmann45

I haven't played since the late 90's when I was younger. Due to lack of funds I eventually left the sport. After spending time in the Marines and doing a couple of combat tours, I got out and became a cop. Recently found out how much fun Speedball was I just bought all my gear. I just got a DM9 and pretty much every piece of Dye equipment on the market. I also have a victory on order. Now just looking to find a team that wants to go compete.
heitmann45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2009, 11:22 AM #56
junior5390

Hey my name is Jesus but everyone calls me Junior ive been playing woodsball for about a year and a half i like it but i think i want to move in to playing speedball hopefully i can learn a couple things from this forum and get on my way.
junior5390 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2009, 11:33 PM #57
SnEaKyPaBlO
should be a 2k7er

hey guys im chris. im 15 and i've been playing for 6 years. i used to have an old account but forgot the login... i run the field. i moved from spyders to a shocker, to a mini, to an 05 ego. i play speedball at all star or pba in NJ. i used to play at atlas but it closed... man that place was the sheeeit.

my current set up is:

-red/gun metal 05 ego
-vlo jr w/ speed feed
-nitro duck 68/45
-08 red hybrid contract killer jersey
-09 distortion pants

i need new goggles =[ lol

WTB LIST
COCKER
SnEaKyPaBlO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 10:40 AM #58
TMoNeE

TMoNeE helped look for balloons
Hey guys,

I'm Tim, I'm 28, and I am new to paintball and live in centrali Cali. I played one time about 6 years ago up in Tahoe. I love it but never picked it up. Now my neighbors all go once a month, so I bought a gun and stuff so I can go with them. Feels like something I could really get into although I am nervous to go out the first time as being a noob sucks.

anyways, I got the smart parts ion, clamp feedneck, 16" cp classic barrel, 3000 compressed air tank, velocity jr with speedfeed attachment, 4 pods and a carry pack, a vforce mask, a paintball caddy, and an unopened box of 500 paintballs.

edit: Had the box for the gun/manual/parts and all, also box for the velocity jr

got it all for 150.00

TMoNeE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 10:21 PM #59
SquareDorito
What would Scooby Doo?

SquareDorito plays in the PSP
SquareDorito is playing at Living Legends III
SquareDorito supports Team VICIOUS
SquareDorito supports Team VICIOUS
My name is Bryan im 16, and I'm from Chicago Illinois, I go to CPX, ok fields crap overpriced paint, Fox River occasionally. I'm a painballaholic. I can't get enough of it. I have trouble finding a job and it's hard to play. I have used a Spyder my first 2 times besides rental playing, and a High Voltage my other 2 times. I haven't been able to paint for a while. I want to get a better set up so once I get a job I go more often. I'm planning on a DM6, and later upgrading it and keeping it for a while.
Old 07-10-2009, 02:08 AM #60
kweeheng

Hey

Hi everyone. I m from Malaysia. I m new to this game and i hope i can learn more in this forum. Played 4 times, love speedball more than recball. Am goign to get a proto 09 as my first marker.

My name is Calvin , I m 28 years old.
Old 07-12-2009, 02:56 AM #61
Ego Archive

Hey, Jeff here. I've been playing off and on for the past 5-6 year, but this year I have been getting a little more serious about PB. I been picking up some equipment for myself and my son, so I've been mostly lurker so far, just trying to get a handle on the various equipment.
Ego Archive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2009, 03:13 PM #62
Mugshot1523
ION

Hey my names Davis im 16 and I bought a smart parts Ion lasst summer planning on giong but didnt now im starting up. Im a new at the sport and dont know anything really so any tips will help.
Gear:
Smart Parts Ion
-red
-freak barrel
-virtue qev
PSI 4500 Carbon fiber
EVo egg 2- lookin for a halo hopper?
thanks, Davis
Mugshot1523 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2009, 03:57 PM #63
ghost0280

My name is Jonathan, i'm 23 and am now addicted to paintball. Tried it about 2 years ago and went home and ordered an Ion. Recently bought an Odyssey RPM and am currently upgrading it. Play woodsball and speedball.
ghost0280 is offline   Reply With Quote