Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 01-07-2011, 12:12 PM #442
Srontgorrth

Let's see, I'm Chase, I'm 19 and go to UNLV in Las Vegas. I've played paintball a few times throughout the years but decided to get some gear and play regularly. I got a Spyder MR1 marker, hopper, 20oz c02 tank, a couple of paintball tubes w/ a harness thing, a mask and 2,000 paintballs for $50 bucks over craigslist. The only downside was that the tank had to be hydrotested and there was no one in the area to do it (including scuba places?) so I just bought a new one for $20.
Srontgorrth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 02:19 PM #443
Bieltan

Bieltan plays in the PSP
Bieltan owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Bieltan plays in the APPA beginner division
hey all. I've been in and out for the past 6 months and just saw this thread. Thought what better time to intrdocue myself.

I'm Josh, 28 and from Rochester NY. Just reintroducing myself to the sport after a 6 year break. WOW what a different game it is. I picked up a Invert Mini, Halo hopper & tank for $300 a few months ago and again totally impressed on how the paintball technology has changed. Back in the day this gun would have been easily $1k. Well if anyone is in the Rochester NY area and wants to play PM me!
Bieltan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 04:14 PM #444
Lago86

Hi All...I played semi-regularly 20+ years ago but haven't in a looong time. I just picked up two Tippmann Pro-Lite's at an estate sale cuz they looked in good shape and the price was right. I figure my son is 12 now and into airsoft so it would be cool to go into the woods and shoot each other...what is family for after all I have a lot of questions about equipment and such so if I can't find it by searching I'll hit up the forums.

TIA

--Joe
Old 01-20-2011, 09:00 AM #445
Imperial Ninja
Balls Away Paintball

Imperial Ninja supports Team VICIOUS
Imperial Ninja is for the Gunfight
Hey I'm Logan my friends call Mr.Miyaghi and i started paintball about four years ago but never really got into it. I just started back up about five moths ago and I'm trying out for DL or Dirt Life/Dirt Krew. I think there NPPL Division 3 but you gotta start somewhere. Ohhh and i play at Xtreme Paintball Park in Milstadt Illinois The one and only home of Total Grief (the Best Pump Team Around)

SETUP

Viewloader ORION(getting G4 in March)
VL 200 Hopper
Ninja 20 oz. CO2 Tank
Empire Pants and Jersey
Valken Fate 4+3 Harness i lost my lock lid this weekend
Sly Profit Mask System
Dye Headwrap
And a bunch of other PB stuff

98% percent of ballers wipe. And there all losers.
Imperial Ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 09:18 AM #446
travtrav

travtrav owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
travtrav owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
travtrav posts videos on PbNation
travtrav has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Imperial Ninja View Post
Hey I'm Logan my friends call Mr.Miyaghi and i started paintball about four years ago but never really got into it. I just started back up about five moths ago and I'm trying out for DL or Dirt Life/Dirt Krew. I think there NPPL Division 3 but you gotta start somewhere. Ohhh and i play at Xtreme Paintball Park in Milstadt Illinois The one and only home of Total Grief (the Best Pump Team Around)

SETUP

Viewloader ORION(getting G4 in March)
VL 200 Hopper
Ninja 20 oz. CO2 Tank
Empire Pants and Jersey
Valken Fate 4+3 Harness i lost my lock lid this weekend
Sly Profit Mask System
Dye Headwrap
And a bunch of other PB stuff
be sure to get a compressed air tank for your G4. If you use CO2 on that gun its ruined.
Old 01-20-2011, 06:10 PM #447
Imperial Ninja
Balls Away Paintball

Yea i know. the place im gettin from has a bunch of Carbon Fiber 48 Empire tanks that im gonna get.

Thanks for the tip though

Old 01-20-2011, 08:14 PM #448
Wrathus

Hey all. Im just new here and wanted to start to get to know everyone.
Wrathus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 02:17 PM #449
Imperial Ninja
Balls Away Paintball

Well im logan if you need help just message me and if i dont konw the answer i know peope who will

Old 01-23-2011, 02:27 PM #450
youngage
hugo.

youngage supports Team VICIOUS
hi
Old 01-23-2011, 07:05 PM #451
Nova-Dawn

Nova, 23 male Vancouver canada two years playing off and on,... just got my solid gear together time to go hard.
Nova-Dawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 02:51 AM #452
gottfried

Hi, I am gottfried and come from switzerland, zurich. I don't play hardcore paintball, but I like to play it with friends on occasions.

Regards
gottfried
gottfried is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2011, 02:12 PM #453
hooper11

hooper11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2011, 07:32 PM #454
tmz

hi im evan been playin for over a year i have a spyder victor 2 stock hopper and 14 in barrel i am ready for a new gun not sure what to get more of a back player
tmz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2011, 07:38 PM #455
prpntblr95
Haters gonna Hate

prpntblr95 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
prpntblr95 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
prpntblr95 supports Team VICIOUS
prpntblr95 is one of the top 500 posters on PbNation
prpntblr95 is Legendary
I'm Sean, iv been playin on and off the past 5 years I have a azodin kp, extreme rage hopper and a cp 48/45k stubby
Old 02-03-2011, 03:34 AM #456
bear456

I'm just starting PB and want information and heres a good place to start!
Old 02-03-2011, 11:56 AM #457
S2RT x JeFF
PTPx

Yo, I'm Jeff. I'm 17. I live in Locust Grove, Virginia. I've been playing paintball since I was 11. I started out with a Spyder Imagine and thought that gun was great. I would play whenever i could and always sat in the same spot for a while, usually scared to get shot. Now i play more, have a better set up, and play a lot better and more run and gun. I specifically play speedball or airball, whichever you prefer, unless im doing walk-on, then ill play recball. If i notice someone is camping, ill give them a reason to move. I push the pace in every match or game i play.

I play anywhere i can, whether it be in my backyard, Skyline paintball, soggie bottoms paintball, pev's in aldie, darkside paintball, or warplay paintball. I play anywhere.

I now shoot an Invert Mini w/ a tadao board. Usually set it up to 25+ bps on unlimited semi-auto and just throw paint everywhere. I have the stock barrel but am looking forward to getting a pink Un1tec 14" barrel. I also have a Halo V35 with a hybrid suicide shell and virtue board. with a virtue crown. My tank is a Pure Energy 68ci 4500psi carbon wrapped. Always lookin for some time to play. You need someone and you play near me, hit me up, ill do my best to join.
.:Admiration:. #21
S2RT x JeFF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2011, 11:55 AM #458
PoppaSmurf

Hey everyone, Im JonJon. Im 19 and live in San Diego, CA. Joined PBnation to find people to play with. Ive been playing since i was about 11 or 12. I currently own an Invert Mini with a Halo too hopper, Pure enery carbon wrapped tank. I haven't really been playing much these passed few years. maybe 2-3 times a year. I'm more of a car enthusiast, but I'm looking to get back into pb. looking forward to meeting a good group of people in my area.
PoppaSmurf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2011, 02:04 PM #459
hkarmy52
keep it at 90 boys! chris

hkarmy52 supports Cereal Killerz 2
hkarmy52 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
hkarmy52 supports Team VICIOUS
Old 02-07-2011, 08:03 PM #460
photoHarv

hi guys, my name is harvey, 21 years old, from venezuela. Just started playing a few month ago (playing scenario) and gonna get my first marker 2morrow, an ion with ninja 45/30k tank, and a vlocity jr (i think, is used..) Well hope to learn a lot from this site. see ya
photoHarv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 12:16 PM #461
3DHeliPilot

My fist official post...

You kids are making me feel really old. I'm 43. I have a 24 and a 14 year old that play PB. I played for the first time with them a few weeks ago and now I'm hooked. I loved the adrenaline rush of shooting someone while avoid getting shot. I bought three Mini's for us to play with instead of using the crapping rentals. Now I can't wait to use them. Wish me luck!!
3DHeliPilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 03:28 PM #462
StReaKeR
TM-15,SP1,T8.1,Trracer

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3DHeliPilot View Post
You kids are making me feel really old. I'm 43. I have a 24 and a 14 year old that play PB. I played for the first time with them a few weeks ago and now I'm hooked. I loved the adrenaline rush of shooting someone while avoid getting shot. I bought three Mini's for us to play with instead of using the crapping rentals. Now I can't wait to use them. Wish me luck!!
Keeps you active and builds memories with the kids! Better than sitting on a couch playing video games. I already told my wife that I'll be taking my kids paintballing when we have em.
StReaKeR is offline   Reply With Quote