PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 06-01-2009, 12:12 AM #22
Taddaceous

Thumbs up sup guys

sup guys im tadd from memphis TN.
been playing for a about a year, havent been to a real park yet just been playin with buddies in the backyard but hope to play soon! started out with a paradox, then got a spyder sonix, but just yesterday bought a spyder vs1 and i love it. got a 14' barrel and stock on the way.
Taddaceous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 06-03-2009, 09:24 PM #23
The Godfather2000
Almost Famous 2011

The Godfather2000 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
hey guys its "Help Me" Huckaberry, im from long island new york and have been playing paintball for 3 years now. Im very well aquinted with all of smart parts markers and most other markers and equitment as well, if you have a question feel free to PM (Privite Message) me and i will be happy to help you out
-Huckaberry

08 ORIGIN EGO F/S http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=3763829
The Godfather2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 07:00 PM #24
Thatguyonline

I am 13 and want to get into the sport of paintball. I play some air soft and love it!!!! I think I would love pb also. So I am giving it a go!
Thatguyonline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2009, 11:47 AM #25
BigRedDog
QC Bulldogs

Hey guys I'm Cam located in Iowa. I currently turned 17 and am looking to get into paintball. I've saved up a decent amount of money and am looking at my first gun. I'm either going to get the usual A-5 or I got a great deal on an 09 PROTO PMR which is really tempting me. If anyone has any opinions please PM me!

I play football, basketball, and tennis. As well as I row on the Quad City Rowing team going to nationals soon!

In my free time I'm a huge road/mountain biker and I also go backpacking a few times a year.

Lastly I love shooting real steel guns and recently added a Ruger .357 to my collection and am pumped to shoot it!
BigRedDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 06:12 PM #26
Triples Nines
is on a boat

Hello everyone, my name is Nic, I have decided to give paintball a try, after being a airsoft enthusiast. I just got tired of spending so much on my gun and not as much playing the sport. I thought I would feel better about paying $100 on paintballs than maintenance on my gun, so here I am.

My username is Triples Nines, an anagram for Silent Sniper, a position I hope to fill. I have my eyes right now on a Tippman X7, and later want to add a much longer barrel, scope, stock, and whatever else I need to make one bulls eye hitting gun. Currently I have a cheap Triton marker, it was a kit, so I got the things I needed to start, as well as an extra tank.

I live on the east coast, and there's only a few paintball places I know about, but my friends get together every now and then and we usually get a large turnout, so at least I know there will be occasional local matches. I don't know what backyard matches are thought of here, in airsoft they are frowned upon because they are associated with gangtas running around the streets with no face protection, which gives airsoft a bad rep. No offense to any gangtas The local matches are not like this. the usual host has a large tract of land far from anyone else, any neighbors usually have someone playing in it so its not like thay wouldn't know about it, and they do play it safe.

So thats me, hello everyone and expect lots of questions, because I am very new to the world of paintball.
Triples Nines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 04:33 PM #27
gochapaintball

Hi, Im Daniel im 15 turning 16 in one month and i am going to play for my first time on saturday. Ive played airsoft for 4 years but i think paintball would be more fun.
gochapaintball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 06:23 PM #28
henz

howdy, im Tyler and i play near every weekend with some friends that are in the USMC with me. i used an all black Karni w/ EBlade grip which now happens to be up for sale.
henz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 10:24 AM #29
chesterfields

Hi y'all,

Am a newbie here. A friend referred me to this forum and I enjoy hanging out on boards, hope to meet and greet everyone here!
Old 06-16-2009, 07:53 PM #30
randall ace
The Ace of Spades

hi.... im randall... im new to this board and the online paintball universe... i have been quietly playing back yard stuff in central ohio for around 10 years or so ....i am located in columbus, ohio... im 39 , male, and an older player with some mild physical problems that come with age...LOL..bad knees and the like .....im mainly looking to get into the whole scenario, mil-sim type thing .... been playin woodsball for quite some time, was never really into speedball that much , although have played some .... i have 10 guns in my collection , tippmanns, f4 illustrators, sheridans, a bob long, a timmy, and just added an sp1 ....i mostly play at fran barr or splatterpark ..... always looking for other cool places to play.
randall ace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2009, 09:06 PM #31
BobbyXtraLong
Bobby Long in da haus

I was directed here because I posted my noob thread in the wrong place, like a noob.

Hi! I'm Bobby Long. I'm 28 and have been playing paintball since 16.
Look forward to interaction!
BobbyXtraLong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2009, 10:21 PM #32
scooter780

Hi I am Bryce. I have played since about 17 off and on with my older brothers and such. I started with a brass eagle then moved into another gun with I cant remember but sold to my older brother. then to a tippman 98 custom loved but not my kinda gun. My current gun I bought is an Invert Mini. So far so good, havent really heard anthing good but mine still shoots. I do have one question though as i had a bit of a dry spell and am trying to setup my mini for me now. As i am planning to play more often as funds have increased When I was playing I had the gun in PSP ramping and when i got the gun ramping after about 2 seconds in ramping mode the balls began to go about 50 before falling and I doubt would have had enough velocity to break even if they had reached the guy. Not sure what to even check as i have never dabbled with my guns before. I do run HPA like everyone does i think. My tank was over 1500psi and it happened on a consistent basis. amybe sum1 has run into this before or it is maybe the start of my mini breaking down not sure. Im not sure if this matters but i did take my gun apart and lube all the orings before going out and playing also.
scooter780 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 01:23 AM #33
paintballife3015
Getting Down On Friday

paintballife3015 plays in the USPL
paintballife3015 plays in the PSP
paintballife3015 helped look for balloons
paintballife3015 plays in the APPA D4 division
hi I'm mark, I am a waaaaaaaay better snake playa the pbdelawareguy!!!! I play for nefarious 7man and my captain is in a gang! I started play paintball when I was 12 and I am 17 now. I think I'm the only one so far who started paintballing legally when starting out. I shoot a geo and a 45/45 with no hopper.
I am a better snake playa then Delawarepbguy will ever be mwhahahabababhahahhahahahahhaha
Old 06-22-2009, 10:39 AM #34
Anarchy4130

Hey everyone, my name is greg and ive only been into paintball for a few months. Im from MA and i have a spyder acs pilot with a halo hopper (first gun, got it in a trade) and a bt delta with a rip clip. I like woodsball but thats all ive played too so i cant say much for the others.
Anarchy4130 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 06:31 PM #35
joker_joey

sup im joey, i play on team jokers, i got 2nd in a CFOA 5 man yesterday. I shoot a luxe
joker_joey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 08:26 PM #36
proto_oli
INERTIA

proto_oli plays in the PSP
proto_oli supports DLX Technology
friends call me oli, I'm new to the sport and I have a Proto SLG 09
proto_oli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 12:20 PM #37
Noktrnl
PB Newbie

Hey hey, the name is Logan and I'm in Southern Utah. Haven't ever really played any PB, nor do I own any equipment at the moment, but I'm hoping der-der will help me out with that. =) Lookin forward to learning and gettin shot!
Noktrnl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 02:00 AM #38
pbnewguy

Hello, my names chris and i live in Canada. looking to get in to PB with a bunch of friends. really interested in playing woodsball and scenarios. Ill probably spend most of my time looking in your classifieds sections and asking a few newbie questions if i cant find the information else where.
pbnewguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 08:06 AM #39
TruKoi

Hi all, my name is James. I just went to my first paintball outing 3 weeks ago amd I think I caught the bug. I just ordered a DP G3 and can't wait to go again soon. Hope to learn lots from everyone here.
TruKoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2009, 05:13 PM #40
pbkingx23

How do I PM someone?

how do you PM someone i cant figure it out HELP ME PLEASE!!!
pbkingx23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2009, 07:12 PM #41
pbjunky126

pbjunky126 supports Team VICIOUS
you click on their screen name above the avatar and the option is in the drop down list or it is an option in the persons public profile. feel free to pm me to try it.

WTB broken guns: http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...1#post64653621
pbjunky126 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2009, 07:13 PM #42
eforcegtid00d
factorypb

eforcegtid00d plays in the PSP
eforcegtid00d owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
The private messaging system should be enabled on your account within an hour.