Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 06-03-2010, 11:37 PM #337
kashifkashu

Paintball lover

Hi guys !!! I'm Kevin from Ireland , a paintball freak, just love this game, Im so exited because all of my friends are going to compete next week, got this opportunity after a long time
Advertisement
Old 06-04-2010, 12:17 PM #338
paintballguy123

my name is john Rodriguez i live in San Antonio Texas, me and my friend just got into paintball and we won't to get really into it we both have tipmann 98 customs
paintballguy123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2010, 08:16 PM #339
ryandevilhorns
metal

Hi everybody, my name is ryan, I live in orange county, CA. I got a WGP SR Autococker from a friend and I'm going to go play this weekend, first time playing legit games. Already got a bunch of good info here so far, looking forward to some tactical / scenario paintball.
ryandevilhorns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 03:51 AM #340
hmsport38

Hi everyone. I m from Malaysia. I m new to this game and i hope i can learn more in this forum. Played 4 times, love speedball more than recball. Am goign to get a proto 09 as my first marker.
hmsport38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 03:55 PM #341
MikeC13
STATIC Virginia

Whats up folks!

Mike C. is my name, my brother and I used to play quite a bit back in the late 80's. It was nothin' but woodsball back then, so I'm hopin' to get into some of the MILSIM/Scenario type play goin on now. Not really interested in Tournament/Speedball type stuff. I'm tryin' to get out and ball again before I get too old to do it!

I have to admit, it's all the killer new markers that have me wanting to play again. So much cool stuff available nowadays. Just scored a sweet deal on an A-5 on the 'bay, should be way more fun than my last marker (an old Razorback pump gun)

I need to round up a few more things (I'm kickin' myself for letting all my old gear get away from me) and then I'll see how much the old knees can take these days...

Last edited by MikeC13 : 06-10-2010 at 08:11 AM.
MikeC13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 04:58 PM #342
scottpelk44

Whats up guys im Scott P. im 17, from east PA. I have a BT Combat.

ive only played a handful of times but ive played every week for the past 4 weeks and im really starting to get into it and trying to start up a team with a couple guys from near me. if you live around the Philly area and wanna play PM me im ALWAYS up for it
scottpelk44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 05:02 PM #343
Jonnyberetta
Mr. Hollywood

Hi guys!

im Jon i just bought my First actual "Respectable" marker! it is a Tippmann 98 Custom Basic. i say respectable because ive been paintballing for almost 3 years with my brass eagle and i just started getting serious due to my new friend jeff! i havent gotten my 98 quite yet due to Ups being slow :/ but i cant wait to give it a personal paintjob and add some great upgrades to it!.

See you on the field!
Jonny B
Jonnyberetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 05:32 PM #344
PntbllDave

Hey guys, new to the forum>

My names Dave and i just played with my 05 impulse for the first time at Lone Wolf East in michigan. Had a great time out there with my son and 2 friends. Won some prizes too!

Anyways, found out I actually like shooting people with paint, so I think I'll stick around for awhile
PntbllDave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2010, 09:30 AM #345
Rorylff

Newby

Hello all i live in east central il. me and a bunch of friends play woods ball, we have had up to 16 people at a time, im 46 y/o and i love it. its a great workout and fun. iam an ebay junkie so i buy old guns and fix em up i own about 15 guns all tippman, spyder, be-raptor,piranha-6 and g2-bl.my personal gun is an A-5 with flat line and mods, you guys have an awsome website still working on navin through it....Rory
Rorylff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2010, 06:29 AM #346
Rohnen

Howdy. Been itching to get out and play again, I think global conquest will be my first game since April. Hurt my foot and been trying to let it heal up. Love the game, would love to have my own shop.

I run a field in the Thumb of Michigan. Want to set up a game, just send me a message.
Rohnen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2010, 01:31 AM #347
The_beast1

Whats up guys! Names Joseph, im 19 years young and live in beautiful San Diego, CA. Been playing for a couple years and rep a UL'ed Pm6 w/ Prophecy. Only played in one local tourney so far and hope to play in alot more in the future
The_beast1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2010, 07:10 PM #348
hvoor07

oh hello
hvoor07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2010, 12:02 AM #349
snakeyes80
Rookie

snakeyes80 plays in the PSP
snakeyes80 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
snakeyes80 plays in the APPA D5 division
I have already posted a thread here and thanks for all the advise. Just in case, I'll post here to. I am new paintball and will beginning playing indoor this coming weekend but my goal is to actually play scenario (woodsball) when it somewhat cools down. I do not have any equipment yet but will purchasing some in a few months until I get the feel for the game. I live in the North Texas area (between Denton and McKinney to be exact). If any one in the area would like to get together and play some paintball hit me up.

Snakeyes80
snakeyes80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2010, 03:37 AM #350
laur1985

Hello!
Old 06-21-2010, 05:13 PM #351
turbohips

I'm new to the game and here. Hello world.

I hear that every time I play. If you want to know what I do I'm into hotel marketing with Pro Search Plus.
turbohips is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 08:01 PM #352
smalleyd01

new PBN member, been playing for about 6 years, but have been off for the last two due to school sucking my time and money. I started playing pump this year and now I'm hooked.
smalleyd01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 12:18 PM #353
Mad Hatter

I hate midgets............ seriously they scare me
Old 07-07-2010, 10:29 AM #354
Kikabaru

I'm 18 and very new to paintball, having played on 2 separate occasions. The second time, which was only about a week ago, got me hooked on paintball. I play at Urban Assault in Pittsburgh, PA if anyone has heard of it

I'm currently looking into good starting gear, and probably gonna get the Tippmann A-5 to start with and U.S. Army Elite Forces paint to try out. Any suggestions/tips for mods or guns would be nice, although there's probably a thread for that so I'll look after this.
Kikabaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 10:59 PM #355
cmorndorf

cmorndorf owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Hey guys! Long time follower on pbn, but really this is my first time posting. I used to play a lot a few years ago and am getting back into the sport!
cmorndorf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 11:39 PM #356
Egoowner42 (Banned)
Blue Devils

Welcome welcome.
Egoowner42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 12:15 PM #357
MXmasterPB

has been a member for 10 years
Not really new.. just coming back

My name is Sam, i live in south central KY

I am not really "new" persay to either Paintball or PBNation (as you will c from my join date )

started playin when i was a freshman in HS .. proble around.. 02-03

I quit playing paintball in late 06/early 07 and have just recently decided to start back

I started playing a speed ball variation of woods ball.. we set up a speedball course in the woods lol guess it would mostly be considered woods ball

then slowly made the transition into Speedball/Xball

started hangin out and playin around with a local team, going to tournies, and helpin out around the field

recently some guys from work wanted to start playing so i picked it up again

just now bought an Ion, but am using my buddies bright pink 98 custom (I hate it haha)

am hoping to maybe start back into speed ball sooner or later
MXmasterPB is offline   Reply With Quote