Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 04-06-2010, 07:37 AM #295
mythiccap2010

Unhappy

my name is skyler i play in kansas city, kansas but reside in st. joseph missouri. i play 3 and 5 man speed ball and x-ball i have been playing paintball for about 3 years

current setup
Smart Parts epiphany
halo rip drive
pure energy 300 psi
mythiccap2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 04-06-2010, 08:40 AM #296
vbpbplaya4

vbpbplaya4 supports Team VICIOUS
Hey I'm Michael and I'm new here and I've been playing for about a year. I like woodsball better than speed. My home field is fox brothers and is also my favorite field. I'm from VA and I'm finally getting an ion this week
vbpbplaya4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 05:50 PM #297
BIMBOVEN
IN TRAINING

Question NEW in the GAME "NEED HELP ASAP" COVINGTON, GA

HI
my name is JAVIER and im 28
i play elimination and capture the flag with some friends a couple years a go back in my country "VENEZUELA".

but never own my own marker or gear.
last week i hear about WOODBALL and i cant stop thinking about playing in a big field, running taking cover in a fox hole damn it sounds NICE.
but i dont know any fields, stores, or people here in COVINGTON, GA who play this game
AND I NEED HELP ASAP
i want to buy my own marker but i dont know wich1
i like the PROJECT SALVO AND THE ALPHA BLACK TACTICAL.
is any more options on this type of markers?
if somebody from covington or somebody in the website who play this game could tell me where to play and help me with the marker.
i can receive texts at my cellphone 678-760-3202

thanks yall
BIMBOVEN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 07:23 PM #298
BIMBOVEN
IN TRAINING

Exclamation please anybody

help
i need somebody
help
BIMBOVEN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 10:27 PM #299
lNDlANA

new pb player in Irving Texas :D

Hey my names Adam, I've PMed a couple people asking misc questions and you've all been very cool to me and helped me get back in the game. I use to play on a team based out of Fort Wayne Indiana called 'Team Armageddon'. Anyways that was in 2000 when the cocker was the bad boy on the block.. lol... Those were the days.. So I've got a gun and I'm starting to play again.

I'm 27 (tomorrow), seems old to me but I feel 18 and I look young so that's a sweet deal..

I've played tippmann vs the world in Hell Michigan and some random speedball tourneys there when I was younger.

I don't know what leagues are what now days, sounds crazy but I have no idea because it's been so long, so yea..

I just ordered a butt load of stuff for my PB gun and just my get up in general, here's my goodies!!

Custom Products Classic 1 Piece 14in Barrel- Black (bore size: .689) | I had no idea what bore size to get so I just picked this one!
Dye 2010 Meta Paintball Gloves
Dye Pro I3 Paintball Goggles
Dye Invison Game Timer
Invert 09 Prevail Paintball Pants
NXe BC3S Strange Elevation Barrel Cover
NXe Recreational 3 Pod Pouch
Proto Paintball '07 Elbow Pads
Smart Parts Neck Protector
Viewloader VLocity Paintball Loader
Trinity Paintball 08 Ion Sick Body Kit (converts to bolt out back setup)
# TRINITY 08 ion sick body
# TRINITY ion T-Lock
# TRINITY ion front body breech with cocker threads
# TRINITY rear locking donut
Dye Rotor Quick Feed Vlocity Adapter
Smart Parts Fielder Backpack
Virtue laser eyes

DYE Throttle 70 ci 4500psi peanut tank **currently bidding on this item**

I REALLY want a peanut little tank yanno? Those things are super cool lol

That was just the stuff I ordered yesterday, hopefully it's here by Saturday so I can go play some ball

I already slapped a virtue board in the gun, although I had a kid test it for me at the field (last weekend) and it didn't shoot, just made a small thud sound and blew the ball up in the hopper just a little, in fact the gun sounded like it was hissing and had a leak inside also (where the tubes on the board is?) Anyways, I'm not trying to turn this in to a 'help me thread'. I got my tech MO working on it for me so I HOPE I'm ready this weekend. If not, I'll certainly be out next weekend. I'll prob play at Xdrenalin because it's like literally 5 minutes from my house. I heard that fort paintball is where I may have a chance to get to play with some killers, so I'll be sure to head up that way and see if I can't get picked up for a team or something I hope I still have my mojo!!!

Ok well, enough rambling, I'm here, I'm new, nice to meet you all and I hope to make some new friends at the parks.. Later!!

Last edited by lNDlANA : 04-06-2010 at 10:31 PM.
lNDlANA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 01:03 AM #300
Hollis427

Hi everyone. My name is Hollis, i just got into paintball about a month ago. Bought an ion love the gun. im 17 from southern California.

here is a picture of my gun

Hollis427 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 07:15 AM #301
Mr_White
You can't wipe a welt...

Mr_White owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
I don't really solicite myself on the net, but hey, call me white.(no not racist)
Im a guy in my late teens

Currently rocking a fully stock 98 custom (A.C.T.) but looking to upgrade(made a thread about it). I play woodsball at PEVs in Virginia, and I'm either gutsy or stupid enough to rush bunkers and light unsuspecting people up, getting back into paintball but not THAT knowledgable yet.

Hope I can contribute and not just leech.
Oh btw, HI

Last edited by Mr_White : 04-07-2010 at 07:21 AM.
Mr_White is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 09:37 PM #302
kermit007

kermit007 supports Bob Gurnsey
Cool

Hey my name is David. I'm 28, based out of Las Vegas, and been playing paintball on for a bit over 3 years, but quit for 4 years because Las Vegas kept expanding over every field I kept helping build, and finally getting back into the swing of things as of a couple weeks ago.

I'm a huge fan of woodsball, and scenario. My weapons of choice are always pistols when I can justify it, but just swiped an Epiphany from someone on the cheap to dip my toes into this whole speedball mess. My current guns are below, and still trying to figure out one more light & agile marker to fill that role a bit more when a pistol just can't cut it, and the Epiphany might weigh me down. Also trying to figure out a good scenario marker since there are so damn many now since when I quit there really were none

Tippman 98 with flatline (not even custom, please don't laugh!)
Spyder TL (bought so people couldn't say they didn't have a gun)
Piranah USP
White Ion Epihany
Tippman TPX

Last edited by kermit007 : 04-12-2010 at 09:39 PM.
kermit007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2010, 02:55 PM #303
Todes_Racher
Deaths Avenger

Hello PBnation... New Player here...

Hello, my name is Joey, I am completely new to the sport, I haven't even played yet but have been to a tournament just today actually to watch the game in action and it was great. Tomorrow will be my first day to play. I will be playing on a field in Hartville, TN, Yellow Jacket Paintball. I look forward to getting into the sport and am very amped for my first day tomorrow. I will be mostly playing Woodsball, Recball, and Scenario play, I don't think my current set up would make for a good speedball setup.

I look forward to making new friends and playing with some of you guys.

My setup is in my sig if you want to check it out and here are a couple pics:
W/ 14 inch Barrel

W/ 6 inch CQB Barrel

Todes_Racher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 07:59 PM #304
w1kk1d

w1kk1d owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Hello everyone. I've played paintball for years, but a good friend of mine just got me into serious play just over a month ago. I bought an Invert Mini w/ Guerrilla 48/3000 HPA tank and Empire Prophecy loader. I can't wait to get started in tournaments.
w1kk1d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2010, 02:02 PM #305
BlackArtemis

Just another newbie rolling in, played a small amount years ago, now I am getting together with people who play more often. I'm in PA, good ol' penseltucky.
BlackArtemis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2010, 01:25 PM #306
infinityLoop

infinityLoop owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
More fresh meat

Hey guys, I've never really gotten serious into paintball until now. All i've ever played was in indoor arenas with rentals with some friends but this summer I'm looking to get more into the sport. Currently I'm using an Ego 06 with a halo v35 hopper and a pure energy 68/3k HPA tank
infinityLoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2010, 02:28 AM #307
MiniBuddha

MiniBuddha supports our troops
Hello World

I've been playing paintball since high school, but only recently have I been serious about upgrading my paintball gear and practicing more.

My current setup is an Invert Mini with unknown brand 48/3000 tank. Pretty much everything else is stock, in process of upgrading barrel, hopper, trigger and more in the coming weeks/months.

Currently still playing rec, due to school, but will consider playing more afterwards.

- Mini Buddha
MiniBuddha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2010, 10:50 AM #308
Lucky 1
Team Deserts edge

Hi
Lucky 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 04:58 AM #309
imgeekdup

hello all
imgeekdup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 06:58 PM #310
jrjakn

Hello I'm Jacqs. I have been wanting so much to try out pb but then there aren't so much here in my place.
jrjakn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 01:45 PM #311
RobieLee

hi this Robie
RobieLee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 06:00 PM #312
AmericanManiac

Hey everyone, my name is Jon-Erik. I am very new to paintball, I have had two paintball guns before my purchase of one today. I haven't really played just shot the guns around. My first paintball was the crummy talon, which I had for about a week, lol. Today I just purchased a Brass Eagle T-Storm, I spent all day just shooting and getting some target practice, I'm very happy with it so far though. My friends have been playing Woods Ball for awhile, so tomorrow (if it doesn't storm) will be my first actual time playing. I just wanted to stop in and say hey, I hope to be around for a long time.
AmericanManiac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 06:11 PM #313
stewarz87

stewarz87 plays in the PSP
stewarz87 plays in the APPA D3 division
stewarz87 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by strafe pilot View Post
I am Austin 15 cannot get enough paintball just started about a month and a half ago. Absolutely love the game just wish i had enough money to play every weekend but i don't.

My current setup is a Spyder pilot acs 2005

Vlution2 electronic hopper

20oz co2 tank which i got cheated into getting

and Vl viewloader with 4 podpack
i have a spyder electra 09 only been shot through about two case of paint i will sell the gun tank and hopper for 175 or obo .
stewarz87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2010, 12:45 AM #314
naughtyjamie89

i am jamie from singapore.

i only started playing recently with my girls, nothing serious yet but we love paintball!!
naughtyjamie89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2010, 02:58 AM #315
Exiled Lakai

Exiled Lakai owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
hello I'm Rob, have played in the past but I started playing competitively a couple of months ago. I'm going to get me APPA card and hopefully gets the friends together and run in D4
Exiled Lakai is offline   Reply With Quote