Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 03-03-2010, 12:34 PM #274
ACordeiro

ACordeiro is playing at Living Legends III
New from Massachusetts. Been playing paintball since I was 15, 20yrs old now, play every other week around Mass. Running around with my Invert Mini.

Started off with a tippman, got a spyder, bought a dye matrix, got an angel..quit paintballing to play for my traveling hockey team..We won all state champs, so now im done with hockey, and getting back into paintballing.
ACordeiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-03-2010, 09:56 PM #275
Newtronbomb
Iron Belly Newton

New from Michigan Used to be really into woods ball but sold my stuff and now i got alittle bit of time to get back in going to try my hand in speedball

gots me a black and silver g3 with ape oled board

WTB a tbo vampire trigger for the g3
Newtronbomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 11:25 AM #276
v0rt3x

v0rt3x owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
hello from CT! just signed up recently. Brand new to paintball. Played it once last year and now can't wait for weather to clear up so I can play again!
v0rt3x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 06:44 PM #277
jpend

What up guys. Name is Jack. I am pretty new to paintball. I played a few times last year and decided I was hooked!! Just ordered my 09 SLG. I went to local proshop today to get a JT Flex 8, and a tank. Just waiting for my marker to come in, and off to the fields I go!!!!
jpend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 08:02 PM #278
honculada
Pump OT

Annual Supporting Member
honculada plays in the PSP
honculada plays in the APPA beginner division
What's up everyone. My name is Jay and just getting into paintballing. I pick-up an old Matrix LCD that I need to get it working.
honculada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 03:22 AM #279
デュオ

Hello. Just signed up to learn more about the sport!
デュオ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 04:43 PM #280
SWATPaintball Leader

SWAT Paintball

specialweaponspaintball.webs.com Check us out! Denver, Colorado based team...
SWATPaintball Leader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 01:59 AM #281
Kenyadoit

Hello, my name is Kenya and I live in San Diego. I played my first game about six years ago, and started playing again back in August. I bought my first marker (an MR1 Spyder) then, and I am getting the urge to upgrade so I can start bringing along friends and share my first gun with. I typically play at Camp Pendleton's paintball park in a rather large private group that meets about once a month.

Since ski/snowboard season is almost over, I plan on playing at least once a month until November. When I'm not playing paintball, I like the other extreme of a nice quiet game of golf, or darts.
Kenyadoit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 01:46 PM #282
carboncircle

wat up i'm repping CT, played woodsball a lot during high school and my good friends are making me play speedball during the summer
carboncircle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 05:29 PM #283
roga

hey, im anthony. i played paintball about 2 or 3 years ago, but i stopped because i was really bad lol. well i want to get back into it and i thought this would be a good place to start.
roga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2010, 08:38 PM #284
stucker8992

stucker8992 is for the Gunfight
stucker8992 supports our troops
stucker8992 plays in the APPA D4 division
stucker8992 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Howdy, I have been shot by a paintball gone but never played until last weekend and I am now looking to buy a gun and all my equipment. I can"t believe on how addictive it was, I don't know if I can do Disc Golf and paintball though.
stucker8992 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 02:09 PM #285
jaybo44

Hey I'm Jarrett just started playing a few weeks ago and got hooked
jaybo44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2010, 09:08 AM #286
JohnnyS

hey, im johnny new to the forum but im not new to paintball. i live in atlanta and looking for a team
JohnnyS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 12:14 AM #287
crowdaddi

crowdaddi supports Bob Gurnsey
hello ladies

I'm Matt and I'm beautiful. i like long romantic walks along the beach. oh wait that's for another site...

i live and play in central Illinois. started playing about year and half ago. i mostly play woods ball b/c we that's all we have here. we have a new air ball field going up soon though. i love this sport . just wish i would of started sooner.

current setup:
invert mini
rotor
ninja tank
dye i4
crowdaddi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 11:01 AM #288
darkstep721

Hi Everyone,

I'm Kenny and I'm new to paintball and this site. Looking to purchase my first electronic marker. I live in LA
darkstep721 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 04:01 PM #289
OldSloGuy

Hello everyone, started playing paintball last summer when my two sons wanted to try it. I think I like as much as they do. Started playing rec/woodsball but did some indoor speedball over the winter. Now my youngest wants to try outdoor speedball (though he still likes the woods also) and possibly play on a team/league. Me, no preference yet on field styles -it's all fun to me. Location, SE Michigan.

Current Setups, one for each of us (with a few ups on each):
_G3SE, Halo Too, PE 68/45
_G3, Halo Too, Ninja 50/45
_F8, Halo Too, Ninja 50/45
OldSloGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 04:24 PM #290
ultimaniac
Isshun sengeki!

ultimaniac owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
ultimaniac supports Team VICIOUS
ultimaniac plays in the APPA D4 division
ultimaniac has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
ultimaniac supports DLX Technology
I'm new to the sport. I want to get into tournament ball, so I'm trying to buy a good gun right off the bat. I'm open to any advice or tips anyone would give me. Thanks.
ultimaniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2010, 03:14 AM #291
TainoN8tiv

Hi, i am Bobby and am literally Deaf, i am gettin the Intimidator marker in 2 weeks or so for my early bday, my brother got me into that Paintball since he showed me his marker and dvds also went to watch indoor speedball game i think and i am already droolin lol and yea i am a new player, just started to buy few things even gooodies and gear
TainoN8tiv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2010, 04:02 PM #292
rangerty

Hey all. Names Ty, been playin paintball off and on for years and love woods/scenario ball! =-D Live in far out Lancaster Ca. and think it would be fun to find some guys that like something other than speedball.. lol Dont get me wrong its nice that people find a way to play that they like just not my thing. ;-D Any how feel free to hit me up any time!!

right now I am running:

Tippmann X7 M16 mods
fully upgraded inturnals
custom GoPro cam mount

Sp1 (stock)
rangerty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2010, 08:08 PM #293
DCkilla

Hey, new here

I've been playing off and on since '99. I play everything when it comes to paintball. I'm hoping to find other Angel owners for group support.

Guns:

2001 Angel LCD
Spyder SE
DCkilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 09:58 PM #294
ROBGOESOFF
Shoot first, Ask never

ROBGOESOFF is playing at Living Legends III
ROBGOESOFF supports Team VICIOUS
Hey whats up guys. My name is Robert im 16 years of age and i live in north carolina. i played paintball for the first time in 7th grade and didnt play again until 8th. i was always very interested but i never started to actually play for real until Feburary of this year. I have been playing every weekend since Feburary (renting however) and last week i finally got my first paintball gun. It's a spyder sonix 09 i know this isnt a great marker but it's mine and i love it. Everything on it is stock (came in a package) but i have JT team pants, V-force pro vantage mask, and a 2010 NXE pack. I play on getting a invert too loader and an HPA tank. I'd love to start doing local tournies but i am going to wait until i get better equipment.
"Originally posted by Chevytunedup: Alright, so while i was jizzing all over this towel, my dad decides to walk in. Jizz in the air, my face all red...he saw it. I'm literally to embarrassed to come out of my room. WTF DO I DO."
ROBGOESOFF is offline   Reply With Quote