Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 12-16-2009, 04:25 AM #211
jhonywillsh

Hey all
I am new here in this forum , my name is jhony wills and being a technical person i always would like to be a needful person to others who really wants help about new technology.I am not so intelligent but like common people and very curious to know about new things everyday and increase my knowledge.well, i am really happy to start my journey with the first post.
jhonywillsh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 12-16-2009, 11:32 AM #212
RRdynasty21
same as RRdynasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by RRdynasty View Post
Wassup? I go by "mark" or "dynasty". I played a few times years ago and just getting back into it again. I'm from 818 socal. I used to play with a spyder e-99. I still have that one til this day along wit an '00 autocker and an 08 ion.
^^^ This is me, new account.
RRdynasty21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 11:11 AM #213
TxMostWanted

Red face Too old for this

I'm David, I started playing in 1998 with a Talon. I got hooked and started playing every other weekend. I went from that Talon to Defender > Tippman 98> Impulse> Shocker SFT. I have not played in a couple of years now, but plan on playing again this weekend.

Current setup (from 2 yrs ago)

Red Shocker SFT vision
Chrome freak back
All American Front
CP On/Off
CP rail
Q-lock neck
71/4500 empire fuel
TxMostWanted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 01:12 PM #214
||c55amg||

I haven't played since 2003 and I just picked up an 06 Ego.
||c55amg|| is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 06:40 PM #215
madfresh

What's up, I'm Jeff. I am new to the forum. I have come back to the sport after about three years of downtime. I am living in Utah right now. Originally from CA. I am currently shooting an Ego 08. It feels good to be back.
Old 12-23-2009, 09:30 PM #216
b_jones88

Arrow Newbie in Kansas

Hey PBnation. not sure if this is in the right section or not i couldn't find one specifically for new members.

a little about me im 25 from salina kansas. played a couple times for fun, watched a couple ternys. looked kind of fun but thinking about doing it as a hobbie on the weekends.
Old 12-27-2009, 03:14 PM #217
Drakke

Hi,
I'm David, first post on the forum. Forgive my spelling, doing this from a phone. I play in the Dallas / Ft. Worth area, been playing recreationally for about 9 months. Still renting, but ready to invest in a gun. Let's see, I mostly play at DFW Adventure Park, but also go to Xdrenalin Zone. I went to college at UT, I'm originally from DFW. I'd be happy to get any advice from experienced players, I'm trying to learn the sport as quickly as possible. If you're in the Metroplex, hit me up. I also travel back to Austin once a month so I'd be happy to get a few games in down there if there are places to play. Eager to join the Texas paintball community!
David
P.S. This is the first forum I've used. Basic forum knowledge and etiquette are not known by me. Please politely correct me if I do something stupid. I'll try my best to read all the sticky topics for new players before posting recklessly...
Drakke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 06:48 PM #218
JayBuck

Hey,
My Name is Buck and I'm a Tippmann Fan and love woodsball. I played in highschool then joined the Airforce now station on Hurlburt Field. I haven't played in a bit but i really want to get back in to just about to get back from the deployment I'm on and really wanting to try out my new Christmas gift. A tippmann X7 phenom with Big Shot Barrel w/ apex tip, smp5 shroud, air through stock with remote. "Bleh" alot in one run on sentence lol. Got a couple old 98cpros and i think a spyder. Just looking for good woodsball or rec field and a good group of people.

PS
Oh just like the guy before me sorry if i missed up just let me know so i can correct me self lol
JayBuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 09:14 PM #219
Skyguns

Smile Im Drew...

Hello everyone, Im Drew. I live on the west cost in riverside county california. Im a woodsball player. My first gun was a Spider extra and all stock equipment. Now Iv got an alpha black with some upgrades and equipment on the way in the mail. Im a recreational player and play at Jungle island. If you havnt played there its great. Pretty cool there. Trenches, Pipes, wrecked ground vehicles and aircraft, and some nice hills. Pretty fun to play when it rains or just after. Makes it a bit more interesting.
Skyguns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 09:14 PM #220
egogeo123
west coast

im new to this sport
egogeo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 02:49 AM #221
Ursk

Hello im new to PB and new here. I'm from Canada and spent the spring/summer of '09 playing woodsball pretty much every weekend. My first and only marker is a SP-1. I got it because of price. As a new player i didnt want to just jump in and spend $500-$1000 on a marker. I am now ready to take the plunge , and am currently in the process of purchasing a DP Rev-i. I only play scenario , but really want a speedball gun for the woods.
Ursk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 09:33 AM #222
Bigg Nasty Devan
West Coast Savages

Bigg Nasty Devan is playing at Living Legends III
Bigg Nasty Devan owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Bigg Nasty Devan is for the Gunfight
Bigg Nasty Devan supports Sherwood Forest
anyone new in the bay area(california) that wants to play around with a team?
Davis Paintball Family
Cali Ballers
Timmy Clan
"Originally posted by 1stGenRex: so you have $7 to your name, but you're gonna buy flex parts, other ****, a pump...man, LMK what I can do to buy that much stuff for $7" @ me - only need the pump now:D "Originally posted by ToLiveInInfamy: to me its whatever bunker is inflated,love my bunkers like i love my girls fluffy,dirty and oozing"
Bigg Nasty Devan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 02:16 AM #223
CandA

im chris im 14 live in burbank california spyder electra im getting a new triger i just started playing paintball but ive for like 4 mounths ........thhnnx
CandA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 09:36 PM #224
crf150rracer

setup

hey my name is vinny, im 13, ive been playing pb for about a year. i live in union beach nj and play at fireball mountain and paintball authority. my current setup is

ego 10 champagne
dye rotor/red
cross fire 45/45 tank
Old 01-11-2010, 02:05 PM #225
Fearkiller

morning, playing since the vm68 came out with more or less long breaks.
last used a dm5 and now looking for something better
Fearkiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 07:30 AM #226
xdcastro
o rly ?

Hi , I'm Marcello Castro. I live in Brazil . I'm going to start on Speedball paintbal this year. I don't have any gun yet but I already have a Vforce Grill Mask and a Vlocity Hopper. I want to entry in a xball team to start training hard.

already with Grilzz - Dye Meta Core 2010
xdcastro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 02:16 PM #227
Graythman

Hey I'm a Noob too..well not totally played lots of paintball back in the day when all you had were single c02 screw in good for about 20 shots..hehe tactic in them days was listen for the guy changing his air and charge..lol

Lots have changed since then looking to get back in the game
Old 01-14-2010, 10:24 PM #228
jenginco

I'm somewhat new to the sport, but new to the forum. I'm looking to buy a pump gun, does anyone have any suggestions on what I should start out with?
jenginco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 11:34 PM #229
Bigg Nasty Devan
West Coast Savages

Bigg Nasty Devan is playing at Living Legends III
Bigg Nasty Devan owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Bigg Nasty Devan is for the Gunfight
Bigg Nasty Devan supports Sherwood Forest
Quote:
Originally Posted by jenginco View Post
I'm somewhat new to the sport, but new to the forum. I'm looking to buy a pump gun, does anyone have any suggestions on what I should start out with?
i believe one of my old team members used an azodin pump marker. it played pretty smooth, so I'd say look into those. Idk where he got it from tough, hope it helped some
Davis Paintball Family
Cali Ballers
Timmy Clan
"Originally posted by 1stGenRex: so you have $7 to your name, but you're gonna buy flex parts, other ****, a pump...man, LMK what I can do to buy that much stuff for $7" @ me - only need the pump now:D "Originally posted by ToLiveInInfamy: to me its whatever bunker is inflated,love my bunkers like i love my girls fluffy,dirty and oozing"
Bigg Nasty Devan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 02:14 PM #230
Jshoop14

Hey my name is Jeremy I'm pretty new to the game I just picked up a PMR 09 for this season. Seems like a great gun so far can't wait for spring
Jshoop14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 07:18 PM #231
fineazell1
Shoals area Noob

Very new to the sport. I have a few autocockers and a couple of IONS. I've been in hanging out in the tech section learning how to take the IONs apart and put them back together.
I'm very glad this site exists.
fineazell1 is offline   Reply With Quote