Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old Yesterday, 09:36 AM #1
amoeba1126

Getting back in!

Hey just wanted to stop by and say hi. I played a lot of woodsball as a kid and am finally getting back into the game! Given that all my old equipment is obsolete, I had to accumulate the equipment the last few months based on suggestions for friends still in the game and tuning preferences:

- V-Force Grill w/ Ninja Thermal Lens
- Empire Axe w/ Lurker Eigenbarrel v3, Lurker Eigenbolt, Scythe Trigger, and Nummech Foregrip Extender
- Halo Too Hopper
- Ninja 50/4500 Tank
- Planet Eclipse Distortion Pants
- Valken Pod Harness

I recently invested in the Hustle Mystery Box and came away with a new Dye Rotor, Mercury HDR Lens for my Grill, Exalt Maid, and some other cool accessories so will be officially incorporating them into my gear family after I take them out on the field and test it out. It is GREAT to be getting back into paintball!

Last edited by amoeba1126 : Yesterday at 09:57 AM.
amoeba1126 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old Yesterday, 05:50 PM #2
Clintb12
Go,Go,GOOOOO

Clintb12 is playing at Living Legends VII
Clintb12 owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
Clintb12 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
That's great man welcome back, I also got a mystery box form hustle paintball, can't thank them enough for my new geo 3.1
Clintb12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 09:27 PM #3
amoeba1126

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clintb12 View Post
That's great man welcome back, I also got a mystery box form hustle paintball, can't thank them enough for my new geo 3.1
Oh wow! Congratz man!
amoeba1126 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 10:27 PM #4
Clintb12
Go,Go,GOOOOO

Clintb12 is playing at Living Legends VII
Clintb12 owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
Clintb12 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
From what ive seen from these $200 boxes, i will be doing this everytime they do it, seems like a good way to get much more than youve paid for. I saw a few $100 unboxing and was hoping mine would be at least that good for $200,and of course it was for 5 lucky people including myself.. I believe most people kinda got what they asked for unless you got a $50 box then you really had no wiggle room for them to really help you out but im sure they tried their best.I believe they truly spent alot of time prepping these boxes for everyone that ordered one of these,which is amazing!!! Im sure you told them you had a halo and a grill, so they knew just what you needed,by the way new hdr lenses are great you will really enjoy them.THANK YOU AGAIN HUSTLE PAINTBALL!!!
Clintb12 is offline   Reply With Quote