PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old Today, 12:43 AM #1
KryptoPB
NW Warrior. SG 47.

KryptoPB owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Putting up Photos

So I need to put pictures of a few of my posts and send sme to people. I am trying to use ImageShack.us to do it, but whenever I send/Upload the image, there is a tiny emoticon. Can other people see the real photo? Or Not? Here :

A photo of my knee pads for sale, atleast it should be. Can you see a real photo? Thanks Guys!
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old Today, 01:09 AM #2
hit_wiper

Quote:
Originally Posted by KryptoPB View Post
So I need to put pictures of a few of my posts and send sme to people. I am trying to use ImageShack.us to do it, but whenever I send/Upload the image, there is a tiny emoticon. Can other people see the real photo? Or Not? Here :

A photo of my knee pads for sale, atleast it should be. Can you see a real photo? Thanks Guys!
Imageshack is terrible.

I suggest using imgur.com , you don't need an account, you can upload multiple images and then put them in a folder also, save the link and post that. Or get all the BBCode (forum) tags at once and post them in the forum.

As for the current pics that use imagshack you need to get the direct links to the pictures. The one that ends in .jpg or .png or .gif, etc. And then put those into the IMG tags on here.

I went ahead and did them for you, even the elbow pads just in case, so just quote the post, copy all the tags and post them in your sale thread. Again, ditch imageshack, use imgur

Last edited by hit_wiper : Today at 01:12 AM.
hit_wiper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 01:12 AM #3
gamer565
Place ran by hypocrites

Annual Supporting Member
gamer565 is playing at Living Legends VI
gamer565 is playing at Living Legends VII
gamer565 posts videos on PbNation
gamer565 is reppin' sidebar 4 life
gamer565 has achieved Level 6 in PbNation Pursuit
gamer565 is one of the top 100 posters on PbNation
gamer565 is Boss
There is a nice "How to" in the FAQ's...

http://www.pbnation.com/faq.php?faq=vb_faq

gamer565 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 01:15 AM #4
hit_wiper

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamer565 View Post
There is a nice "How to" in the FAQ's...

http://www.pbnation.com/faq.php?faq=vb_faq
Needs to be updated with better hosting sites. Imageshack wants people to upgrade to choose direct links, tinypic does something similar. Photobucket is fine I guess.

But imgur.com is probably the simplest, and most efficient way for someone, especially someone who doesn't want to create an account on a hosting site to upload pics and get codes for multiple formats.
hit_wiper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 09:38 AM #5
The Inflicted
.detcilfnI ehT

Imageshack used to be a lot more user friendly, but they've changed in the last couple years.
I use Imgur for PBNation and Post Image for everywhere else.
The Inflicted is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 11:39 AM #6
KryptoPB
NW Warrior. SG 47.

KryptoPB owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Quote:
Originally Posted by hit_wiper View Post
Imageshack is terrible.

I suggest using imgur.com , you don't need an account, you can upload multiple images and then put them in a folder also, save the link and post that. Or get all the BBCode (forum) tags at once and post them in the forum.

As for the current pics that use imagshack you need to get the direct links to the pictures. The one that ends in .jpg or .png or .gif, etc. And then put those into the IMG tags on here.

I went ahead and did them for you, even the elbow pads just in case, so just quote the post, copy all the tags and post them in your sale thread. Again, ditch imageshack, use imgur

Thanks Dude!