Community Focus

Old 07-29-2014, 04:30 PM #904
Ydna
timetraveler

Ydna is a Moderator
Ydna is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Ydna is BST Trusted
I picked up this marker off ebay in a "Shocker parts lot" with a couple other half-functional markers. I got everything up and running and gave it NXT eyes to bring it up to modern day standards. It also has an NDZ cam-locking feedneck, Nerve trigger, and an NDZ 15 angled vertical adapter. The matching 12" Freak front came with it, how cool is that?!?! (it also came with a matching 14" AA front)

It's "formally" serial number SH 3644 from the good ole year 2003! This isn't the original anodizing but I can still make out the engraving in the correct light. I really wanted to own another 03-vintage Shocker so this fits in the lineup nicely

Side note - I just went through and pruned this thread of dead links and text posts. It was originally 63 pages, now it's down to 31...hahahaa

As told by Stobaeus
...someone who had begun to learn geometry with Euclid, when he had learnt the first theorem, asked Euclid "What shall I get by learning these things?" Euclid called his slave and said "Give him threepence since he must make gain out of what he learns".

Last edited by Ydna : Yesterday at 11:44 AM.
Ydna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement