PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 12-19-2015, 05:00 PM #1
Onuris
Oldskool Baller

Onuris owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Shocker RSX

A couple months ago, was out playing at a local field with my kids, my son was teaming up with a friend of his. they were swapping gear throughout the day, and at end of day traded their markers, my son traded his BL Insight for the other kids Shocker RSX. I have owned every incarnation of Shockers since the original shoebox, but have not seen this one. The kid claimed it was brand new, and it looked it. I looked online and see that they are for sale new. I thought Smart Parts has been out of business for 5 or 6 years now, with owners changing it over to GOG. Did someone start them back up again?
Advertisement
Old 12-19-2015, 05:04 PM #2
SpinE
AlcoholicBeverageHandler

Annual Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
SpinE has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
SpinE supports Empire
Well, it's the Shocker Paintball (SP) shocker RSX, not smart parts. Made by GOG, but I guess the smart parts guys never really left the business in Europe. They have their own forum.
SpinE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2015, 11:16 AM #3
fishballer06
ShockerRepair.com

Annual Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
fishballer06 plays in the PSP
fishballer06 donated to help Peyton Trent
fishballer06 supports our troops
fishballer06 supports DLX Technology
fishballer06 supports Shocker RSX
Smart Parts as we knew it is now Shocker Paintball/GoG/DLX. The RSX is the newest rendition of the Shocker and it is an amazing marker. If you are interested in them, feel free to shoot me a message on here.
fishballer06 is offline   Reply With Quote