Old 06-12-2009, 01:16 AM #127
twowords
Cricket #15

twowords plays in the PSP
twowords posts videos on PbNation
twowords plays in the APPA D4 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace of Spades View Post
Actually I have a better idea. I just have to get someone to make them for me. All the past winners will recieve them as well.
OOO nice!
twowords is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 06-12-2009, 02:00 AM #128
quinn087

quinn087 plays in the PSP
quinn087 plays in the APPA D3 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rommiemip View Post
Sorry Bro, I can't put the clipboard down, very valuable information in that clipboard, Example Schedule, Team scores, Team sheets, If I loose that clipboard or it gets in the wrong hands it would mean world war 3. Also the clipboard works as a great shield on my left ear from stray shots comming in from players trying to shoot the corners. Lol. I think I took about 35 stray shoots that day in the ear thats why I couldnt hear you, Lol
reguardless the fact you cant put it down. still doesnt stop you from being able to make legit calls. And using the clipboard as a shield should of allowed you to actually stand on the turf to make calls
quinn087 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 12:34 PM #129
Rommiemip

Quote:
Originally Posted by quinn087 View Post
reguardless the fact you cant put it down. still doesnt stop you from being able to make legit calls. And using the clipboard as a shield should of allowed you to actually stand on the turf to make calls
Thank you, Thank you... Hope you had a great time c u at the next event....

Last edited by Rommiemip : 06-12-2009 at 12:36 PM.
Rommiemip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 04:20 PM #130
Dubble G's

Quote:
Originally Posted by quinn087 View Post
ya i agree.i am thankfull ther are people who will actully come out and reff.not verymany people r willing to do it.but if your gona make calls from way up on the hill and not actully watch the game, then dont be a side line reff.you had other reffs running from all over the field to pull players for you causs you didnt want to go make the call.so when the player finnaly got pulled they were getting one for ones.if you had just went and made the call right ther and then the players would have just came out.but you yelling from up on the hill "get out player" nobody knew who the hell you were talkin to.buy the time another reff came to check the player they just pulled a one for one.this happened all day,and not just to us.many teams were pissed about it.

KHROME PAINTBALL - KATSPIX - JT
Dubble G's is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 11:28 PM #131
Rommiemip

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dubble G's View Post
ya i agree.i am thankfull ther are people who will actully come out and reff.not verymany people r willing to do it.but if your gona make calls from way up on the hill and not actully watch the game, then dont be a side line reff.you had other reffs running from all over the field to pull players for you causs you didnt want to go make the call.so when the player finnaly got pulled they were getting one for ones.if you had just went and made the call right ther and then the players would have just came out.but you yelling from up on the hill "get out player" nobody knew who the hell you were talkin to.buy the time another reff came to check the player they just pulled a one for one.this happened all day,and not just to us.many teams were pissed about it.
Thank you, Wiill work on it,,,,
C u at next event, hope you had a great day ....
Rommiemip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2009, 04:47 PM #132
*SHORTY*
They call me Fetus

*SHORTY* is playing at Living Legends III
*SHORTY* owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
*SHORTY* supports Team VICIOUS
someone was taking a video there, does anyone know who? pm me
Mr. Glenn Forester's #1 Fan
Stiffy 14in. MF (Metal Free) Barrel & Prophecy F/S. PM me
Sponsers: | Infinity Legned | BonusBalls | Warped PB Park LApaintball.com
Some Jack n Herb & A Little Bit Of Time On The Curb Will Get My Mind Right 4 Spittin These Words- Sick Jacken
*SHORTY* is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyRegional Ups