PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 05-17-2009, 10:16 PM #1
Jear_Bear
Yeah..but I'm ranked.

Looking For Players!

Hey there, my name is Jared and I've been playing paintball for about six years now, and now that I'm older I've been looking around at teams and I figured why not start my own?

Team Info:
I'm looking for a team that lives near/on Long Island, at least a five person team, and they must be atleast around the age of 16 or older. The team does not have to be a 'great' team. I just don't have anyone who plays around me and I would like to meet up with a bunch of guys who can go play as a team. (Take Big Game for example, I was pretty much a lone and with my family, but thankfully I'm a social person and made friends with the guys from Assasians.) But anyway, I will be able to get us custom jerseys and gear along with a logo and everything, and like I said: This is not going to be any time of high-end team, just a bunch of players looking for people to play with on Long Island, and maybe down the road we'll get serious.
I asked around my school and I found two people who would like to make a paintball team, so I need two more people.

My Info:
Like I said, I've been playing six years. I'm a decent player, I enjoy indoor and outdoor paintball. I have a Ion XE with a Proto 16'' barrel, and I have a Tippman A-5 with a dropfoward, Flatline Barrel, Double E- Trigger. I play middle/front and I am really good at communicating/manouvering around a feild.

If you are interested to playing/starting a team with me send me a private message with your details. Also, if you want to get intouch with me somewhere else contact me here: myspace.com/jusher

Please don't hate guys.

Last edited by Jear_Bear : 05-18-2009 at 05:24 PM.
Jear_Bear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
ReplyRegional Ups