Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 05-10-2009, 02:06 AM #1
DozerLVL

I need XGS put-back-together instructions

Took it apart, need to know how to get it back together. Google gave me nothing. Any helpful hints?

The only link I can find is to Airsolder, and the link is dead. I need some help here guys
CCI PHANTOM PRAYER: Our Phather, who art in Oregon, hallowed be thy name. The game shall be won, by your perfect gun in the woods as it is indoors. Give us this day our Nelson valvetrains, and forgive us our autotriggering, as we forgive those who autotrigger against us. And lead us not into semiautos, but deliver us from electros. For thine is the 12 gram, the 10 round tube, and the pump action, for ever and ever. Amen.

Last edited by DozerLVL : 05-11-2009 at 01:24 PM. Reason: Still can't find it!
DozerLVL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 03:24 AM #2
DozerLVL

Now I know SOMEBODY can steer me in the right direction, a website, a phone number something. I'm just looking for something to set me on the right path for issue resolution.

Now, Anybody have something that might help a fellow paintballer fix his equipment? Please?
CCI PHANTOM PRAYER: Our Phather, who art in Oregon, hallowed be thy name. The game shall be won, by your perfect gun in the woods as it is indoors. Give us this day our Nelson valvetrains, and forgive us our autotriggering, as we forgive those who autotrigger against us. And lead us not into semiautos, but deliver us from electros. For thine is the 12 gram, the 10 round tube, and the pump action, for ever and ever. Amen.
Old 05-17-2009, 09:29 PM #3
Ir0nExpress

Ir0nExpress supports Team VICIOUS
its just a blowback right? Set it up the way it works.

Velocity Adjuster, bumper, Spring, hammer, valve, valve pin and cup seal and valve spring.

These guns are old as hell. Take a pic of all the parts. It cant be that hard to put back together.
Ir0nExpress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2009, 01:33 PM #4
juslookin

I may be able to help ya

Hey Guy
Just picked up one of those (along with a Stingray) for $20 for the pair. and might be able to disassemble it and take a few shots of the innards if you want.
Before I do though, when you took yours apart did anything come flying out under spring pressure that I need to be aware of?? I'd hate to end up in the same boat as you!
juslookin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 11:30 PM #5
DozerLVL

All right, finally got the pics boys.

This is the gun as together as I can make it, besides the screws. Don't worry about he long black peice abouve the body, that's a safety mech so you can't shoot the marker with the barrel open. I've heard it will perform better without this peice, but @ least I know what it is.

Closer pic.

Closer. . .

WTF are these?

Stop; Hammer time

All the bits.

Body halves

Any help on what to do with this stuff? Nothing strait flew out when I took it apart, but there was a lot of tension. . .

Last edited by DozerLVL : 06-26-2009 at 11:32 PM.
Old 07-11-2009, 01:26 PM #6
DozerLVL

I put pictures up, any help here?
Old 07-22-2009, 09:31 PM #7
foughtwolf
First-And-Only Men!

Hmm, Like all double actions this will be a bugger to get back together correctly.

Let me check some things, and I'll see if I can help further, let me study the photos and I'll see what works in my mind.

"Originally posted by BGardner: AkA had every opportunity to license, we did not put them out of business. The put themselves out of business."

Last edited by foughtwolf : 07-22-2009 at 09:33 PM.
foughtwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 12:45 AM #8
DozerLVL

Cool, thanks bro.
Old 09-06-2011, 11:07 PM #9
latinsmooth
☼Pntballa30☼

sheridan pics

all right man, I have some pics of an xgs that I have. I can put it together at about 99%. The only piece i'm unaware of is the little sword looking piece. I have pics of where It looks like the piece goes but when I test it, it doesn't work properly. Thats the part I need help on. Heres the pics without that piece. They were taken with my phone so they aren't very good.

Old 09-06-2011, 11:10 PM #10
latinsmooth
☼Pntballa30☼

sheridan xgs

Now heres the pics of where the sword looking piece may go.