PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 05-09-2009, 11:19 PM #1
shoot+wipe=win
kensington

paypal???

hi i am the capt of bct and for some reason next to our name on APPA it says are payment is pending, but i have put any of our entry in paypal? im planning on paying it monday can anyone tell me why this is ?
counter strike paintball. Innersphere .cc paintball.THRASH INC.
powered by C.H.O.C hospital
drop bombs clothing.
shoot+wipe=win is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 05-10-2009, 01:09 AM #2
HINGEMAN

HINGEMAN is a Professional paintball player
HINGEMAN donated to help Peyton Trent
The reason for this is that Paypal has put a hold on our account. They are afraid that our account is "high" risk and that we can accept money but it could be held for up to 180 days. So the teams that we know are going to play we have frozen there payment until we know that we wont get F"d in the A. If any team would like to pay cash at the event please PM me. We currently have over seventeen thousand dollars on hold and it makes it tough to run a league with no capital! Not to worry this will not affect our event or our cash prize package, its just a pain in the A?s!

Mike
Old 05-10-2009, 02:15 AM #3
Blazestorm2
I like me

Paypal can be a pain unfortunately...

You could look into Google-checkout... it lets people use Credit-cards and it drops it right into a checking/bank account you setup vs sitting in internet land...

Less fee's than paypal too, and nobody can hold onto the money
Blazestorm2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 06:12 PM #4
StrechBrake
Pop lock n drop it!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HINGEMAN View Post
The reason for this is that Paypal has put a hold on our account. They are afraid that our account is "high" risk and that we can accept money but it could be held for up to 180 days. So the teams that we know are going to play we have frozen there payment until we know that we wont get F"d in the A. If any team would like to pay cash at the event please PM me. We currently have over seventeen thousand dollars on hold and it makes it tough to run a league with no capital! Not to worry this will not affect our event or our cash prize package, its just a pain in the A?s!

Mike
Mike,
tried to PM you. I even called the San Marcos Aftermath store. Not getting any luck. I would like to pay cash. Team is registered for the D5 3man. Will you be dropping this from the event or is it still a go? I'm only asking because I only see 3 teams including my own that have registered.
StrechBrake is offline   Reply With Quote