PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 06-09-2009, 02:51 PM #43
DeathMachine

Quote:
Originally Posted by cknutson0731 View Post
it sounds like they were returning from the big game?
thats the only thing i could think of but it doesn't really say.
DeathMachine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 06-09-2009, 10:21 PM #44
frenchguyfry

Yes they were returning from the game. Read the 1 comment about the story at the bottom of the page. The man who commented said he camped next to them and they were great people. Sad story.
The rain did suck. My electronic gun started glitching near the end of the game and we left at 330. Then one of the jeeps in our group broke down ad we had to tow it back to the Northern Twin Cities from east of Stillwater. apparently we hit a mud puddle coming out of splat tag and something electronic got wet inside. It was fun watching people try to make it back up the big hill going out of the place though..
frenchguyfry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 10:06 AM #45
DeathMachine

Quote:
Originally Posted by frenchguyfry View Post
Yes they were returning from the game. Read the 1 comment about the story at the bottom of the page. The man who commented said he camped next to them and they were great people. Sad story.
The rain did suck. My electronic gun started glitching near the end of the game and we left at 330. Then one of the jeeps in our group broke down ad we had to tow it back to the Northern Twin Cities from east of Stillwater. apparently we hit a mud puddle coming out of splat tag and something electronic got wet inside. It was fun watching people try to make it back up the big hill going out of the place though..
Dang i guess i didnt read or see that part. that does suck, and the rain was strait from 7:45am to 6:25pm witch was weird because as soon as i got my gear on it started to rain and when i got back to the car at the end of the day it just stopped.
DeathMachine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 01:57 PM #46
EZD
Playing since 1986

Annual Supporting Member
EZD is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
EZD supports Bob Gurnsey
This was devastating news. I received an email Monday.

I remember talking to the father a few months back when he called me and ask what the nearest airport was. I can not put a face with the name but I'm sure a lot of us met them and may have even played beside them.

My thoughts and preys go out for them and their family.

Darrin
Splat Tag

__________________________________________________ ___
Pictures are up from GIANT BIG GAME XVI

http://www.giantgame.com/paintball/p...009/june/1.htm

www.splattag.com Hudson
www.twincitiespaintball.com Baldwin

Last edited by EZD : 06-10-2009 at 02:00 PM.
EZD is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyRegional Ups