deltapaintball
Josh Foote (R)

deltapaintball is a Supporting Member
deltapaintball donated to help Peyton Trent
deltapaintball supports our troops
deltapaintball has perfected Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
deltapaintball supports DLX Technology
Wetern Worr's at EMR Paintball Park. 6/27/08

WESTERN WORRS is a game between two teams consisting of the Native Warriors which will be wearing Red Arm Band tape as one and the other will be the Soldiers and Settlers which will be wearing Yellow Arm Band Tape. All Players must wear Arm Band Tape. Both Teams will be fighting over control of 11 flags that are positioned in Fort Worr and various Outposts. Points will be awarded to the team that has their flag color flying at the objectives when it is checked every 20 minutes and the game winner will be determined by the team that has the most points. Each team can also purchase special bonuses with bags of gold that will be found at various flag stations throughout the day and find hidden caches. The Soldiers and Settlers will enter the game at the right side of the Rec. Center and the Native Warriors will enter the game at the designated spot beside the campsite parking area. Reinsertion's will be every 15 minutes with a 3 minute window. Players from the opposing team cannot advance closer than 150í from the oppositions insertion point.

1) FLAGS. FORT WORR- Worth 15 Points Each and will have 4 separate flags/one in each corner. APACHE BUTTE- Worth 25 Points. MINERíS CAMP- Worth 25 Points. DEATH VALLEY BRIDGE- Worth 40 Points. ENGLERíS OUTPOST- Worth 40 Points. TRAIN STATION- Worth 45 Points TRAPPERíS CAMP- Worth 50 Points. GEILING HACIENDA- Worth 50 Points.

2) BARTERS. Only One BARTER can be used at one time and must be traded for at the trading post with Dead Eye Dead Guy for bags of gold! Time to use Barter is 20 minutes from start time from entry point. Any Gold Bags not used may be turned in at the end of the game for 20 points. The Barter Ref must go along when the Barter is used to make it official.

DYNAMITE-Trade for 1 Bag of Gold-Can be used to blow up the occupants of any Outpost or one quadrant of FORT WORR. Dynamite must be thrown to hit within 10 feet of the objectiveís wall to be effective. It cannot be thrown over the walls or it is cancelled. Only one throw per Dynamite Charge and Barter Ref must be present.

WHISKEY JUG-Trade for 2 Bags of Gold-Can be used to clear out all occupants of any objective or one quadrant of FORT WORR by rendering them unconscious to be eliminated. Must be within 100 feet of objective and given to the Barter Ref to clear the objective.

GUN RUNNERS-Trade for 1 Bag of Gold-Can be used to send any squad of maximum of 10 Gun Runners (picked from own forces) to insert any place on the playing field with the Barter Ref. Gun Runners can insert no closer than 50 feet from any outpost or FORT WORR or opposing Players.

DYNAMITE w/ GUN RUNNERS-Trade for 3 BAGS of GOLD

WHISKEY JUG w/ GUN RUNNERS-Trade for 4 BAGS of GOLD

If a player is marked out while carrying a barter prop, he must drop it and another player from his side can pick it up to use. If there are no other players from his side to pick it up, the barter ref will pick it up and it is out of play. All barters can be used in conjunction with the missions for retrieval of Caches.

3) CACHE. There are several caches with needed supplies inside scattered around the field that at certain times can be retrieved and turned in at the Trading Post for Points. A key with directions to where they are hidden will be given to the commander throughout the day. The Caches must be retrieved and removed from the field within 30 minutes and are worth 50 points each. Caches must be returned to the commander along with the chain, lock, and key and then turned into the Trading Post for points within 45 minutes of receiving the mission. Any players messing with, breaking, or taking a hidden cache without a key, will cost their side 50 points.

4) PODS. There will be pods scattered about the field throughout the game that hold either Soldiers & Settlers or Native Warriors. These pods must be turned in at the trading post to get points. If either team turns in a pod with their fighters inside, they are worth 5 points for each fighter. If they turn in a pod with the opposite teams fighters inside, they are considered prisoners and worth 10 points for each fighter.

5) HEALERS. Both Teams will have a healer(s) on their side that can heal any wounded players, except for a head shot with 15 Healing Necklaces. A player may only be healed once during any insertion. The Healer will place a necklace over the head of the wounded to heal him. When hit out after being healed, players need to return to their insertion point and return the healing necklace to their commanderís table so it can be used again. No Healer can go out on the field as a healer unless he has at least 5 healing necklaces with him. Commanders can send out a maximum of two healers at a time.

6) FINAL BATTLE. Final Battle will take place at FORT WORR and will consist of 5 Slap Sticks located in a straight line starting outside of the fort, going through the fort, and continuing out the other side. Each Slap Stick will be checked every 5 minutes and will count for 5 points to the team whose color is sticking out. No Player can advance past the line of slapsticks from his start point. There will be constant reinsertion for both sides throughout the entire Final Battle.

7) SPECIAL RULES. No Dead Man Walks or variations of it! If you encounter another player with your gun pointed down, you must either raise it and fire or call yourself out. Counting Coup does count! (Barrel Tags) Must have barrel on marker to count.

==================================

So with that being said, who will be joining us at Western Worr's this year, and who are you fighting for?
deltapaintball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 05-11-2009, 04:23 PM #2
Delta Frank

what side we playing has anyone asked us yet

DELTA PAINTBALL PISSING ON BIG FISH IN SMALL PONDS SINCE 2002
Delta Frank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 04:30 PM #3
BES-Waldo

we are comming back to have some fun

What side idk someone ask us

FOR SALE 1 OF 1 ACU DM4
BES-Waldo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 04:39 PM #4
tshields
Mr. MVP, Ask about Me!

tshields donated to help Peyton Trent
tshields is playing at Living Legends III
tshields supports our troops
tshields is attending Decay of Nations VI
Quote:
Originally Posted by BES-Waldo View Post
we are comming back to have some fun

What side idk someone ask us
Play OPPOSITE US so I can finally OWN YOU guys...... Gotta let the birdy out from the nest sometimes, hahahhahahhahhha

I Inspire Fear and Engender Hate........
Deadpool -- "I.M. Terrible brings you another captivating poem on one of PBnation's great trash talkers Mr. Shields"
tshields is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 08:59 PM #5
deltapaintball
Josh Foote (R)

I registered us as the settlers before I knew who was generaling, so depending on how the teams wind up going, we might switch. Also, chef has asked us to play with them, so we just might do that.
Old 05-11-2009, 09:32 PM #6
The$aInT
Airsmith level X master

I don't care about sides as long as I get to mow certain faces.
Old 05-11-2009, 09:59 PM #7
Oldman Delta
Delta paintball

But we will EAT good food,If Chef is around.
Oldman Delta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 05:54 AM #8
The$aInT
Airsmith level X master

This is true
Old 05-12-2009, 07:02 AM #9
shadawg
am i evil...yes i am

shadawg donated to help Peyton Trent
shadawg has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
I don't care, I have been really looking forward to playing this game, finally after 2 years.
Old 05-12-2009, 11:04 AM #10
The$aInT
Airsmith level X master

*** less chaps anyone?
Old 05-12-2009, 01:34 PM #11
shadawg
am i evil...yes i am

shadawg donated to help Peyton Trent
shadawg has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
All chaps by definition are ***less. Otherwise they'd be pants.
Old 05-14-2009, 11:48 AM #12
The$aInT
Airsmith level X master

not of you don't wear under roos.

Who's all going?
Old 05-14-2009, 12:01 PM #13
The$aInT
Airsmith level X master

not of you don't wear under roos.

Who's all going?
Old 05-14-2009, 12:24 PM #14
deltapaintball
Josh Foote (R)

From the team? Everyone.

As you know JR, (but for everyone else) we are making every EMR event this season and will be at each in force to support Blue and the field.
Old 05-14-2009, 05:35 PM #15
Delta Frank

look forward to finally balling at emr this year been to evergame havent been able to play yet thow

DELTA PAINTBALL PISSING ON BIG FISH IN SMALL PONDS SINCE 2002
Delta Frank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 08:05 AM #16
The$aInT
Airsmith level X master

Lol