PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 05-08-2009, 04:20 PM #43
A Contract Killer

A Contract Killer has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by t57 View Post
yea, even though Scion was created specifically for the American market and is headquartered in California... sounds about as un-American as it gets.

edit: nice ninja edit
YOU DON'T KNOW ****! THEY'RE STILL MADE IN JAPAN DUDE!!!! (I think they're made in Japan and shipped here.)

edit - Also doesn't Toyota sell the XB and XD as a Toyota elsewhere? I think just the TC is the only one sold solely in the US.
Advertisement
Old 05-08-2009, 04:24 PM #44
t57 (Banned)

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Contract Killer View Post
YOU DON'T KNOW ****! THEY'RE STILL MADE IN JAPAN DUDE!!!! (I think they're made in Japan and shipped here.)

edit - Also doesn't Toyota sell the XB and XD as a Toyota elsewhere? I think just the TC is the only one sold solely in the US.
I'm pretty sure they sell them in Europe and Canada now too... but the brand was originally modeled for the American market

and the headquarters is in California. they're probably made in Japan and the parts probably came from several places. this is why people who buy their cars based solely on where the company is located are ignorant... there's much more to it than just "it's a Japanese company."
t57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 04:41 PM #45
godofthelost
They call it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by skins05. View Post
the other hardtop that i was talking to gazz about made it so you couldnt access the trunk, unless you had removed the softtop and accessed the trunk through the cab...

this car isnt built to be a DD. Its meant to be a toy.

and stowing the targa.. thats why ttops are nice, they fit in trunks
I know I'm late on this. The targa for the Corvette fits in the trunk and you can still fit four days of groceries underneath. It's WIN.

MetDTHero: I've never been sigged...
NoBounce_Mid: I am gay. rawr. ;)
cynicalrider: justyna, the one pat met, is naturally busty. i just called my cousin busty.
F1VENOM: tranny's are fun. :P
dervishboy05: Oh my tranny is ****ed.
rdm3000: I just give no ****s
godofthelost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 05:43 PM #46
Heimdall (Banned)

lol GXP with an automatic.

seriously lollin.
Heimdall is offline   Reply With Quote