has been a member for 10 years
losniw supports Cereal Killerz 2
losniw donated to help Peyton Trent
Do not deal with ghst1289 !!!!

People Involved
1) Winsol Chen (myself) a.k.a. losniw
2) Cameron Clark a.k.a. ghst1289

Quick Overview
Cameron and I made a deal to trade his Argyle print dm7, medium parts kit, and $220 in the form of a Money Order for my Infamous / Jason Barret owned dust black with gloss black parts 08 ego with a signed box by Jason Barret.

Prior to him shipping, I also noted that if the gun was not sent to me working, then I would ship the gun back at his expense, this can be seen in the screenshot 2 below.

I received the gun on Saturday morning 5-2-09, I was not home but my roommate did receive the package for me. I got home late Saturday night and opened the package to inspect the cosmetics of the gun. Everything looked as described with “normal wear and tear”. On Sunday, 5-3-09, I took the gun to the field for practice and the gun did not work as he had described. Details about the malfunction are described from screenshot 5 and on.

Basically, once I had told him that the gun was not working as described, Cameron accuses me that I had broke his gun. One thing led to another and now he has left me bad feedback, posted a thread about me being a scammer and has also threatened to sue me.

My Motive
I am here to warn everybody to not deal with an immature person like Cameron Clark, aka ghst1289. I am also here to note that I am not a scammer, nor have I ever thought about scamming anybody. I have played paintball since 2001 and have been on PbNation since 2003, my feedback was also flawless until this incident. Lastly, I would like the moderators and administrators to see this thread and realize that the negative feedback that Cameron Clark gave me was unjust and should be undone. Thank you.

Winsol Chen
losniw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 05-05-2009, 03:35 AM #2
losniw
yadida?

Evidence / Screenshots

1) 4-27-09 1:45 pm
-This PM is the two of us trying to work out the details of the trade.

2) 4-29-09 3:24 pm
-This is when we list everything both of us are including. Please note the paragraph I made a box around noting that if anything is wrong with the marker it will be sent back at his expense.

3) 4-29-09 7:12 pm
-I give him my phone number in this PM, and am trying to schedule when the package will arrive.

4) 4-29-09 7:31 pm
-This is the last time we PM’d each other before I received the gun, I also gave him my shipping address.
Old 05-05-2009, 03:36 AM #3
losniw
yadida?

Evidence / Screenshots Continued

Next, this is when I PM him after I receive the gun, and explain all the details regarding the gun to him.

5) 5-04-09 5:50 AM
-I explain everything that I did to make sure the gun worked. At the end of my message, I also asked him if he had any ideas what else I can check to get the gun going again. However, he messages me and automatically accuses me of “breaking” the gun.

6) 5-04-09 6:12 AM

7) 5-04-09 2:23 PM
-In this PM, I express to Cameron that I did not appreciate his hostility towards me because I was being very reasonable and tried to work it out with him. Cameron points out the areas in my previous PM in order to prove that I had in fact received a working gun from him and that the gun’s malfunction was due to my user errors.
-However, personally, it does not make any sense to me because in every point that he makes, he quotes me only through mid sentence to make it seem as if the gun WAS working. (Please refer to screenshot 5 for my explanation).

8) 5-04-09 5:18 PM
-I believe this screenshot is self explanatory. This Pm goes back to me mentioning before that if the gun was not received in working order I was going to ship it back at his expense (screenshot 2).

9) 5-04-09 6:05 PM
-Please disregard my friend sending me a message on ichat in the top right corner. I stated that I was not here to scam him, and that he will be receiving his dm7 back along with the parts kit and $210 ($10 for shipping). But as you can see here, he then accuses me of NOT having an ego. But low and behold, I have pictures to prove it right underneath this last PM that he did not respond to which I have posted in his DM7 thread as well.

Old 05-05-2009, 03:37 AM #4
losniw
yadida?

Space reserved for additional information if needed.
Old 05-05-2009, 03:51 AM #5
Synesthesia
hella agg

Synesthesia is a Paintball photographer
I'm sure you're taking the correct course of action. You're sending the gun back to him in the condition that he sent it to you, with 10 dollars deducted for the cost of shipping. He should be so lucky that you're an honest guy and you're sending it back to him. It sucks that you had to deal with the frustration of having a gun down, and going through all this trouble.

Winsol
Synesthesia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 03:57 AM #6
Synesthesia
hella agg

Synesthesia is a Paintball photographer
By the way, the discovery of cooking spam and eggs in the rice cooker was indeed groundbreaking.

Last edited by Synesthesia : 05-05-2009 at 04:00 AM.
Synesthesia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 09:10 AM #7
Sdtension760
SDT

sounds to be like the bolt sail o-ring is swelled causeing the gun to leak and have spiked FPS.thats just my experience with DM's and PM's if that oring is not perfectly taken care of you need to replace it. but if you have already and its still messed up.then yes i agree with your actions.the only reason i dont agree with them if you didnt replace is because.on the flight too you (unless it wasnt far) and the shipping too you.the temp and humidity changes can mess the O-Rings up even if the package is properly sealed.

try replacing the bolt sail and see if that works.

GEO 2.1 WORKHORSE FT/FS FOR GEO 3.1 or LV1
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...9#post88192649
Sdtension760 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 11:55 AM #8
losniw
yadida?

I appreciate your help, but I replaced every oring on the bolt. Thanks
Old 05-05-2009, 08:53 PM #9
railz
Manamana - DooDooDeDooDoo

railz is a Supporting Member
railz donated to help Peyton Trent
railz is playing at Living Legends III
railz supports our troops
No more "legit" posts please.
railz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 09:27 PM #10
ghst1289 (Banned)

wow ur meesed i sent gun perfect working order ask everyone that saw gun before i shipped..ur the one that messed it up or either like that one guy said the shipping did something
ghst1289 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 09:35 PM #11
Shizbam

Shizbam donated to help Peyton Trent
Shizbam owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghst1289 View Post
wow ur meesed i sent gun perfect working order ask everyone that saw gun before i shipped..ur the one that messed it up or either like that one guy said the shipping did something
A good start to getting people to listen to you is speaking proper English.

If what the OP says is true, then it's your responsibility and you're at fault for sending him a broken gun.
Shizbam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 10:20 PM #12
ghst1289 (Banned)

it wasnt broken dumb dumb..but close this dumb thread hes being a legit guy and sending it back so i can fix it..thanks
ghst1289 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 10:53 PM #13
Bonvicini tre45
DELETE-DELETE

Then you should delete the negative feedback.
DELETE-DELETE-DELETE-DELETE-DELETE-DELETE-DELETE-DELETE-DELETE-DELETE-DELETE-DELETE-DELETE-DELETE-DELETE-DELETE-DELETE-DELETE-DELETE-DELETE-DELETE-DELETE-DELETE-DELETE-DELETE-DELETE-DELETE-DELETE-DELETE-DELETE-DELETE-DELETE-DELETE-DELETE-DELETE-DELETE-DELETE
Bonvicini tre45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 01:35 AM #14
losniw
yadida?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghst1289 View Post
it wasnt broken dumb dumb..but close this dumb thread hes being a legit guy and sending it back so i can fix it..thanks
I am not deleting this thread. I feel everybody should see the immaturity, hassle, rudeness, and disrespect you have shown me while dealing with you. It is all evident through the PM's that we have exchanged. Not to mention, I still have screenshots of text messages that can be used as well.

Your gun is on the way back to you, I shipped it out today at 3pm.
Old 09-19-2009, 08:23 AM #15
Eaglesnation36

Eaglesnation36 supports Team VICIOUS
Eaglesnation36 posts videos on PbNation
Eaglesnation36 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Eaglesnation36 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
ghst, u r a scammer and scammers make me fickin sick.
Old 10-18-2009, 02:58 PM #16
paintmyball (Banned)

paintmyball is playing at Living Legends III
send it to the ego company and make him pay for it.
paintmyball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2009, 08:20 PM #17
Battlemaxballa
RedFoo

Battlemaxballa supports Team VICIOUS
Quote:
Originally Posted by paintmyball View Post
send it to the ego company and make him pay for it.
Way to bump a month old thread.