Old 05-10-2009, 04:03 PM #22
dirty jim flint
part time killer

dirty jim flint donated to help Peyton Trent
dirty jim flint has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
i see im getting nowhere with you

Quote:
Originally Posted by bryceeden View Post
People shoot people in the suburbs all the time, that excuse don't fly. Blue grips or not, it looks like a real gun. Step out and look at it from thier point of view, here is a kid walking down the street in camo with a mask and a gun. What do you think went thru thier heads? Even being a paintball player I probably would have confronted you on it and told you to put it in the bag or leave it home. The gun isn't that big, find away to put it in your bag and you won't have any more problems.
so forget I even posted this.... From now on I will not have on ANYTHING that can be conceived as a threat. I see you "Paintballers" are taking the side of some shaky neighbors. This very well could have been my last living day.

Empire BT TM-5 with Apex 2 barrel
Tiberius Tac 8 Pistol (.68)
Wounded Warrior Blue Team Cousins Paintball
TEAM McCoy@ Hatfields and McCoys Cousins SI
Fat Ballers Club V1
dirty jim flint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 10:09 AM #23
bryceeden

has been a member for 10 years
Right, we're the bad guys because we didn't side with you. The "Paintballers" in quotes was a classy move.

Last edited by bryceeden : 05-11-2009 at 10:14 AM.
bryceeden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 11:31 AM #24
frontman75
Shoot.Kill.Win.

frontman75 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
frontman75 supports Team VICIOUS
ok, if you saw some one walking down your street with some thing that looked like a pistol and they were wearing a mask of some sort would you call the cops? im not siding with any one I just think that both parties could have done thing to prevent this.
Old 05-11-2009, 02:30 PM #25
SKI008
Fear my Join Date

Quote:
Right, we're the bad guys because we didn't side with you. The "Paintballers" in quotes was a classy move.
QFT.

To the OP, you say you had a P226 on your hip and you wonder why people were up in arms about this? I can definitely see where they're coming from.
Old 05-12-2009, 08:52 AM #26
dirty jim flint
part time killer

youre right

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKI008 View Post
QFT.

To the OP, you say you had a P226 on your hip and you wonder why people were up in arms about this? I can definitely see where they're coming from.
why didnt I see it this way? I dont know why i didnt see it that way . you all are right, and ill be more careful. thanks for caring. it'll never happen again. IVE SEEN THE LIGHT

Fat Ballers Club V1
Old 05-12-2009, 10:07 AM #27
bryceeden

Take 500mg of ciprofloxacin, better safe then sorry. I mean I'd hate to see you get anthrax from a kid with a squirt gun that looks nothing like a real firearm.

Seriously pull your head out, you chose to buy a replica firearm for some reason and were unresponsible with it. Go cry to someone who cares. I think its clear no one on here is going to side with you on this.

Last edited by bryceeden : 05-12-2009 at 10:20 AM.
Old 05-12-2009, 04:23 PM #28
dirty jim flint
part time killer

Quote:
Take 500mg of ciprofloxacin, better safe then sorry. I mean I'd hate to see you get anthrax from a kid with a squirt gun that looks nothing like a real firearm.

Seriously pull your head out, you chose to buy a replica firearm for some reason and were unresponsible with it. Go cry to someone who cares. I think its clear no one on here is going to side with you on this.
I agree with you. By the way these guys had super soakers. i dont choose to have a replica firearm, i could have bought it in BLACK OR SILVER, but i bought it in blue. also the ORANGE barrel is a dead giveaway. thx for deleting my last post, nice touch.

Fat Ballers Club V1
Old 05-12-2009, 04:40 PM #29
bryceeden

Yes because I can deleat posts with my uber secret hacker powers

I'll give you that the blue is a better choice for a toy gun then black but its also not a definative thing, it still looks like a gun especially when most if not all of the blue slide and orange cap is covered by a holster.
Old 05-12-2009, 09:58 PM #30
dirty jim flint
part time killer

Quote:
Yes because I can deleat posts with my uber secret hacker powers

I'll give you that the blue is a better choice for a toy gun then black but its also not a definative thing, it still looks like a gun especially when most if not all of the blue slide and orange cap is covered by a holster.
thank you. also I found my VFORCE cannot stop a bullet. very informative.

Fat Ballers Club V1
Old 05-12-2009, 10:34 PM #31
bryceeden

You'd be surpized by how many people truly believe that thier mask will stop a bullet. Its sad but true.
Old 05-15-2009, 02:52 PM #32
EpochCoda
The J3ster

ANYWAYS MY TIME FOR A STORY=P

Okay this isn't what happened to me but I read about it in my local paper about.......5 years+ ago

Some guys where playing in the woods just some scenerio and according to them there out there about 3 times a month, and they were playing on private property (owner of the property was playing). Some neighbors heard yelling and shooting so he decided to investigate (dirty jim flint your neighbors arent this stupid) yes i said investigate they proceeded to walk down while hearing multiple markers firing. When they got there they saw people sneaking through the woods in camo and masks and the neighbor actually thought it was a terrorist attack. He ran home called 911 and a police cruiser pulled up and some how or another a stray paintball happened to whistle by him ( he pulled into the mans field open field near the woods where they where playing) and he immedietly dropped to the ground and called in backup. They sent in the friecken swat team. they team got down there and thank the lord a guy on the team knew the owner of the property so he called his cellphone to see if he was okay. The man answered as he was walking back to his house with all of his friends (masks still on as there was no netting ) and they saw the police cruiser and the flashing lights so the guy gets off his phone and trys to talk down this cop, but he didnt believe him because he never heard about paintball. The swat team had to come down there and do a full sweep of some 200+ acres of woods had the last two people that were still playing on the ground face down.

Yeah it was some wild stuff but I'm going to search our local internet news source see if its still in there to send you guys the link. Its def worth a read i mean shoot i remember it until this day because i tell the story to everyone at the local fields.

Callaway Maryland, SURE SHOT PAINTBALL

Learn It, Play It, Live It. This IS my life. Paintball.
1986 Chevy El Camino, Small Block v8 305-Cerulean Blue

Im drunk right now: Actually I have no idea what "straight" means when referring to an automobile.
EpochCoda: straight as in there straight you **** with em like right now obama is straight and the swine flu isnt straight lol you understand now?
EpochCoda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2009, 05:38 AM #33
E F F E C T
Barbarian IRL

E F F E C T owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
E F F E C T supports Pev's Paintball
Quote:
Originally Posted by dirty jim flint View Post
The paintball field was CLOSE BY. I cannot be the FIRST person walking THAT block wearing camo. Secondly, my so called deadly weapon is ELECTRIC BLUE(sig). I wasnt walking down 5th avenue in ManHattan, I was walking in the SUBURBS. third..... camo or not, I HAD MY VFORCE GRILLZ on the TOP of my HEAD>>>>> not over my face. I suppose we should call 911 when someone has a motorcycle helmet on the top of their head and is NOT on a motorcycle...
Are you dense? Look at it from your neighbor's point of view.

1. Guy in camo
2. "Mask" "Helmet" on the head
3. You had a gun in plain sight

and your analogy about motorcycles is just about as dumb as you. Go ahead, call the cops and tell them a guy is wearing a motorcycling helmet and is walking down the street. They will laugh at you.

Now call them and say that a guy in camo, with a mask and gun is walking down the street. It's a whole different matter.

If this truly was supposed to be your last day. "Paintballers" around the world would wake up tomorrow and realize nothing of value was lost.
Old 05-24-2009, 03:05 PM #34
fAllout_oMen
@CREAM1N

fAllout_oMen donated to help Peyton Trent
fAllout_oMen helped look for balloons
fAllout_oMen is an NCPA player
Every is so defensive, ha.

The kid didn't do anything wrong. You would assume that if a paintball field was in walking distance, the people living on that street would have at least some clue as to what paintball was. Now, a scared old lady in her home might be paranoid and decide to call the cops.

When the cops came, they just realized he was in paintball gear, so no big deal. He wasn't doing anything against the law. Paintball gear could easily be mistaken for some sort of "swat outfit" to the untrained eye from a distance.

also, E F F E C T your comments on his "last day" were unneccesary. reported.
fAllout_oMen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2009, 03:52 PM #35
bryceeden

Can someone just close this thread already.
Old 05-26-2009, 09:28 AM #36
jonotwist
fistfull o'sunshine & joy

Annual Supporting Member
jonotwist is playing at Living Legends VII
jonotwist plays in the APPA D4 division
jonotwist supports Empire
this is not ****ing myspace.

the kid needs a bigger backpack to contain more of his gear.
just because it is paintball gear doesnt make it culturally acceptable to strap it to your leg while walking down the street, regardless of it being blue or back.

Society is extremely anti-gun, hell supersoakers are receiving criticism as well.

point of story, learn from you happenings regardless of whether you think you were right or wrong.

okay, no more myspacing here.

-You want money, I need stuff.- PM ME!

ego 5/6 ETEK feednecks, .45 grips, Boblong directmount ASA, spyder Unitec back.

Last edited by jonotwist : 05-26-2009 at 09:34 AM.
jonotwist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2009, 02:38 PM #37
XRidgelinerX
Old Guy and IYAOYAS

I had a problem with my A-5 that no amount of trouble shooting would solve. I called Tippmann who said, "send it in and we'll fix it, no charge." So I put it in a bag and headed out to the local "we ship anything" place. Before I took it out of the bag, I made a point of telling the girl behind the counter, "what I want you to ship is a very realistic looking TOY...NOT A GUN." I didn't want her to think it was a stick up when I walked in with my milsim marker.

You may think the caller was stupid, but the fact is we need to be careful with our gear. It will absolutely frighten someone not familiar with it. That is not good for the sport, and may not be good for you if you get shot by a nervous or over zealous police officer.
XRidgelinerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 01:33 PM #38
Meuchelmorder
Paintball Assassin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ieo View Post
How many 80 year old women have seen "The Rock"?
All of them.
Old 06-07-2009, 12:15 PM #39
dirty jim flint
part time killer

good one

Quote:
Originally Posted by E F F E C T View Post
Are you dense? Look at it from your neighbor's point of view.

1. Guy in camo
2. "Mask" "Helmet" on the head
3. You had a gun in plain sight

and your analogy about motorcycles is just about as dumb as you. Go ahead, call the cops and tell them a guy is wearing a motorcycling helmet and is walking down the street. They will laugh at you.

Now call them and say that a guy in camo, with a mask and gun is walking down the street. It's a whole different matter.

If this truly was supposed to be your last day. "Paintballers" around the world would wake up tomorrow and realize nothing of value was lost.
mom told me im special

Fat Ballers Club V1
Old 06-08-2009, 03:42 PM #40
Meuchelmorder
Paintball Assassin

Quote:
...the question is: do I call 911 when I see someone in an army jacket carrying a gun thru town? To that yeah I might get on my radio and get some cops over there. Harmless camo is alot different then "harmless" gun, guns should be carried concield(both real and replica). Really if you hadn't had the gun on your leg the police probably wouldn't have been called on you.
There's nothing illegal about carrying a firearm down the street. There is something illegal about carrying a concealed firearm down the street w/o a permit.
Old 06-12-2009, 11:47 AM #41
dirty jim flint
part time killer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meuchelmorder View Post
There's nothing illegal about carrying a firearm down the street. There is something illegal about carrying a concealed firearm down the street w/o a permit.
good. so i can carry my m4 down the street? going tommorow so i need to know.

Fat Ballers Club V1
Old 06-16-2009, 08:35 PM #42
walktheBoard

in another thread you said you were 25 years old and made 80k per year. Yet you walk to the paintball field, don't have a bag to fit all your gear, and think your neighbors are crazy for calling the cops when they see a guy in camo carrying a weapon?