PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 04-27-2009, 04:57 PM #1
FLATLINE001

New Paintball Field

The city of Cheyenne parks and rec department has pushed back the opening of the city's new paintball field due to location problems. The new paintball field was supposed to open this spring in Clear Creek park. Now it will be located elsewhere and they hope to have it running sometime this summer. I will post more when I get more info.
FLATLINE001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 04-27-2009, 09:44 PM #2
CAOL_98
Greatness Awaits

Airball? Is there going to be a proshop? Just curious...very interested in making the trek if it turns out to be worthwhile!
-CAOL

"This sport transcends all expectations. I thank God for this gift and the friends I have made playing."
CAOL_98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 12:14 PM #3
FLATLINE001

Not sure if its going to be airball or a rec field, do know for sure that they will be doing compressed air fills and will sell paint and rent markers of course. Having a place in town that does air fills is big news to the local paintball players in itself! When the deal for the land gets finalized, the city will prob be looking for volunteers to help out. I will post all new info has it is delivered to me. BTW, The Clear Creek park location is a go for now. the earlier issuses have been resolved and with any luck we should see some progress soon!
Old 04-28-2009, 01:13 PM #4
rottensquad07
Peter Griffin = HERO

has been a member for 10 years
Sounds great. Let us know when it opens as I would be up for a road trip to Cheyenne to play.

-violet/silver Dangerous Power G3SE-

-purple/black Dangerous Power Fusion LE-

-red/black Dangerous Power Threshold-
rottensquad07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 04:36 PM #5
FLATLINE001

I will post the opening date and related info as soon has it becomes official. I was wondering if anybody out there had any suggestions for good quality rental markers that I could recommend to the parks and rec department?
Anybody have any experience with the new smart parts rental line? just looking for some opinions that will hopefully enhance the newbies first time out on the field. I know that if I would have been given a crappy brass eagle gun back when I started, I would have never kept playing. Thanks in advance for the help!
Old 04-28-2009, 08:38 PM #6
HDangeruss
TK's Wayward Son

HDangeruss helped look for balloons
HDangeruss supports Empire
You should get in touch with High Performance Paintball in Harrisonville, MO. They're located in the city park in Harrisonville, and on the web at www.highperformancepaintball.com.

They have a pro shop, rental markers, 3000 and 4500 air - also airball and a couple of woodsball fields.

Sounds like your parks and rec department could ask the field or the city of Harrisonville for suggestions. I played a tournament there last weekend and it was awesome.

(Oh, and I moved to Missouri from Utah a couple of months ago, which is why I happened to be wandering through the West forums)

Everyday Strangers rock my world.

Do you need a banana?
HDangeruss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 02:29 PM #7
FLATLINE001

Thanks for the info!
Old 07-20-2009, 10:01 PM #8
FLATLINE001

Ttt
Old 10-04-2009, 09:40 AM #9
TheCursedone

Cheyenne Paintball

Can anyone tell me whats going on the Cleer Creek for sure>?
and if you need a place to get rental gear or anything else try checking out paintball-discounters.com they have just about everything a feild needs.
thanks
TheCursedone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2009, 09:49 AM #10
FLATLINE001

Don't think it will be this year.
Old 12-17-2009, 11:20 PM #11
Shark-Byte

Annual Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Shark-Byte plays in the PSP
Shark-Byte plays in the APPA D4 division
Shark-Byte has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
latest update ive read in paper: paintball field in cheyenne is delayed/cancelled. Grant money was returned due to location problems. Clear creek park grounds have old wires and cables coming out of ground, further investigation shows railroad used the grounds as old concrete dump. Thus a safety/liability issue is a concern. No other land options have come available. Expecting to re-apply for grant money in 2 years.

G.I. SPORTZ --- Planet Eclipse: EGO LV1

< Mac Daddy Allstars >
~GI Sportz~FURIOUS~CJs Paintball~KILA Products~Understood~GoPro~SMX Optics~AC402.com~
~Custom Vinyl Express~TheseHands.com~
Shark-Byte is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyRegional Ups